Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Confused! - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused! (21658 Views)

What Should I Do? I'm Confused / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused! by mariahAngel(f): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So why did you sent your first epistle to me? Was my comment directed at you?

Was the person your insensitive comment was directed at here to defend herself? What were you trying to achieve? You wanted people to bash her all over again abi?
You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

Guy, you should have simply search for her account number and pay money in for her and ignore my comment.

Oga!
First of all, whether or not I sent her something, would I come here to announce it? I don't think so! It is nobody's business!
Secondly, for a small minded person like you, when you hear help, the only thing that comes to your small mind is to give money!
How about coming up with ideas to help those who need it empower themselves? All you do is accuse accuse accuse!

1 Like

Re: Confused! by mariahAngel(f): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol well done!

Remember the day you were thoroughly bashed and called all sorts on that your thread? How did that make you feel?
At least, you were there to defend yourself...
Re: Confused! by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2021
Who are you trying to deceive? Yourself? Any sensible human would know the OP of this thread still views this thread or has opened another account. I didn't expect my comment to go down well with guilty folks like you, so you can wail all you wish. You say giving the OP ideas is another way of help, are you blind and didn't see the ideas and suggestions given to her here? All of which she rejected. You should be ashamed of yourself to support what is bad. Go and rent her a house and get lost, simple.
mariahAngel:

Was the person your insensitive comment was directed at here to defend herself? What were you trying to achieve? You wanted people to bash her all over again abi?
You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

Oga!
First of all, whether or not I sent her something, would I come here to announce it? I don't think so! It is nobody's business!
Secondly, for a small minded person like you, when you hear help, the only thing that comes to your small mind is to give money!
How about coming up with ideas to help those who need it empower themselves? All you do is accuse accuse accuse!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by mariahAngel(f): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Who are you trying to deceive? Yourself? Any sensible human would know the OP of this thread still views this thread or has opened another account. I didn't expect my comment to go down well with guilty folks like you, so you can wail all you wish.

Oga!
Guilty? Of what if I might ask? cheesy
Yadiyadiyadiyadi you're just typing senselessly!

You say giving the OP ideas is another way of help, are you blind and didn't see the ideas and suggestions given to her here? All of which she rejected. You should be ashamed of yourself to support what is bad. Go and rent her a house and get lost, simple.

Of course, I'm not blind as some of those ideas and suggestions were mine.
Supporting what is bad? How?
You're already lost!
Re: Confused! by lilvicky68(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2021
When you ladies are done .you can shut the door to the thread..

4 Likes

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
mariahAngel:
Rozcol well done!

Remember the day you were thoroughly bashed and called all sorts on that your thread? How did that make you feel?
At least, you were there to defend yourself...
Hope I'm safe
Re: Confused! by mariahAngel(f): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
Hope I'm safe

I hope so too dear. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Klass99(f): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
smiley

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Confused! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:44am On Jul 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

This isn't fair considering the fact that she's no longer active to defend herself.
You call her insensitive because of her past comments, how are you any different going by all you've typed about her?
Does she not at least deserve compassion and a second chance since she's learned through experience?
Even if you don't empathize with her predicament, don't convince others not to do so too.
Words of consolation can soothe a soul in despair, and they don't cost anything.
Before you judge anyone, first ask yourself if I were in a similar situation, how would I want people to treat me?, then let your answer guide you.

She’s still active.
This her other moniker lovchalice

https://www.nairaland.com/5994400/please-me#103684203

1 Like

Re: Confused! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:46am On Jul 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Just saw she has deactivated. Maybe now they can sort out their issues.

Well said. The way I feel about most males here is the same way I feel about women like her. Women who make it their day job to put other women down just to appear virtuous to men here. Those men that were hailing her and calling her wife material should help her, because I doubt she would help a sister in this position.

Pardon my insensitivity.

She’s still active, her other moniker is lovchalice

Re: Confused! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:47am On Jul 16, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Good question, but watch, it's either she'll ignore you or give a useless excuse of why this and that is not that and this.....

Yes she’s a scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:49am On Jul 16, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If this thread is a scam which I feel it is, then the OP will surely come back with a different username.

Looks like some people created accounts many years back to use such accounts for purposes best known to them. I guess such accounts are still created DAILY, to be used in years to come........welcome to NL a breeding habitat for scammers.

The OP was a preacher of women "submitting to violence and calming the beast in their husbands". According to the OP a woman is responsible for marital problems in her home. According to her a woman with one child is a barren woman. She sees nothing wrong with people birthing children they can't cater for. People like the OP make life very miserable for other women. I can only imagine the kind of mother in-law she will make considering her unpathetic utterances against women. I have sisters and I can't imagine them or myself facing domestic violence. It is poverty that has calm the OP down. Go back and submit to your husband, or you go back to your parents or go to your grandpa's house. According to your husband, your grandpa has a house. If you lizzyangel was rich and saw a woman in the same situation as you are currently, would you give help? I really doubt, especially Considering your past insensitive comments.

She already did

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Hmmmmmm! Imaginary people and story full this Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by ahnie: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2021
So lizzyangel is lovchalic,Choi that madam is a case.and I dey here dey pity for her.
Cc:
Ginaz
Ladysarah.
Re: Confused! by Ginaz(f): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2021
ahnie:
So lizzyangel is lovchalic,Choi that madam is a case.and I dey here dey pity for her.
Cc:
Ginaz
Ladysarah.

That women is a serial beggar

1 Like

Re: Confused! by Teespice(f): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Klass99:

Seven blessings to you.

You're so on point with this post. The first time I met my new neighbours, Sandra asked me if I was married and I said no.

She responded to my answer saying "I will be praying for you to get married and if you will join your faith with mine, you'll see that in no time at all it will happen. You'll get married and have your kids."

In my own mind I was like, why do people do this? Why do they meet someone for the first time and without knowing enough about that person, they begin to prophesy things that you may not even want, things that do not excite you or things that are the least of your concerns?

I guess they assume every woman's problem is marriage and children. Meanwhile, at that time I was in a job where salaries were no longer being paid reliably, my financial security/stability were at risk I needed to find new work and get out asap. But, madam thought the absence of a husband/children was worrying me and they would be the answer to my prayers, whereas I had an entirely different prayer for myself grin.

Anyway fast forward to 2 weeks later (exactly 2 weeks after they moved in) I heard screaming and shouting from their crib one night around 11pm. Husband and wife were in a war of words and I heard Sandra say "If you ever slap me again, my people will track you to this new house and deal with you, I have given them the address to this place. Try it again and you will see what happens to you." Richard (the husband) was on one side shouting "Useless woman I helped you by marrying you, you're very stupid yada yada yada. Then I heard doors slamming, a car starting up and driving off.

I laid on my bed thinking to myself, see wetin person been dey pray for me, sey make I enter! Indeed, misery loves company and it seems like the women chopping shege in their marriages are the ones who often meddle, pry and encourage others to get married. Women who are happy in their marriages hardly ever do the sort of thing Sandra did. In fact, they don't push or question others about their marital status, their marital bliss is so evident you see it for yourself and want to have it as well.

For the two years we resided in the same compound that couple regularly fought like that till they moved out. Endurance and submission will not change a man like Richard and I told Sandra one day that if I was married to your husband we would have been divorced by now, because of the way he talks to her alone. The verbal assault no be here o!

I think the fear of what her people will do to him, if he ever hits her again forced him to stop the physical assault. But, it looked liked he took all that physical strength, pressed it down, shook it well and ran it over, into his mouth and words. Such that his words were like Tyson delivering two upper cuts, a jab, then a knock out blow to an opponent.

Cc sleekyshuga.

What is it we always talk about

Your last three paragraphs....nothing but facts!!!! I do not have anything else to say.
Re: Confused! by Klass99(f): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
smiley
Re: Confused! by Newborn27(f): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:

Yes she’s a scammer.

I have decided not to exchange words with you ,but for you going this far, I guess I have to reply you here.

My reason for deactivating lizzyangel's monicker was because I don't want to ever reply any mention on this thread again...the needed advice had been taken and worked upon, my one and only Nairaland monicker was lizzyangel, I created this the same day I deactivated my account.

Calling me a serial beggar is an insult which I wouldn't reject but take in as my cross, I begged on Nland cos of my health issues and covid 19 that kept everyone indoors, I never planned for my delivery to be CS,which made my husband begged to save my life and kid's life.

Last few days taught me lessons that I'd live to remember and pass on to my generation.life no balance and no successfull person without a story to tell, Nairaland is one of those stories......

Seeing people now tagging me on every begging thread is annoying, am I that jobless to be creating different stories and monicker here and there?
I'm not rich but, I'm a hard-working woman who is working towards perfection.

I never and will never regret bringing my private life to a faceless forum for the advice of matured and sensible people which I followed accordingly and is working for me, I'm not lovchaice or any other monicker you tagged me with, I'm not the first and last person to deliver through CS and I've never been to Osun state according to the lovalice post.

I am me, myself and I...I never lived a fake life online and offline. I'll never go into crime or prostitution for money and will never cease working hard to make it in life, so in years to come I can come back to this post and share my testimonies.

Mi o kinse omo baani a jagba: omo baani a toro nimi.

Don't blame me in future if your balls refuse to provide kids for you in future cos you bet them on a mere thread you never find out details on.

My sincere appreciation goes to the Nairalanders who took their time to advice and abuse me on the way out of my "confusion" last week, every comment on here counts,the critics and encouragement all worked and I'm hoping I'd be better with this.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by LadySarah: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
May the grace...
Re: Confused! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Newborn27:

I have decided not to exchange words with you ,but for you going this far, I guess I have to reply you here.

My reason for deactivating lizzyangel's monicker was because I don't want to ever reply any mention on this thread again...the needed advice had been taken and worked upon, my one and only Nairaland monicker was lizzyangel, I created this the same day I deactivated my account.
Calling me a serial beggar is an insult which I wouldn't reject but take in as my cross, I begged on Nland cos of my health issues and covid 19 that kept everyone indoors, I never planned for my delivery to be CS,which made my husband begged to save my life and kid's life.

Last few days taught me lessons that I'd live to remember and pass on to my generation.life no balance and no successfull person without a story to tell, Nairaland is one of those stories......

Seeing people now tagging me on every begging thread is annoying, am I that jobless to be creating different stories and monicker here and there?

I never and will never regret bringing my private life to a faceless forum for the advice of matured and sensible people which I followed accordingly and is working for me, I'm not lovchaice or any other monicker you tagged me with, I'm not the first and last person to deliver through CS and I've never been to Osun state according to the lovalice post.

I am me, myself and I...I never lived a fake life online and offline. I'll never go into crime or prostitution for money and will never cease working hard to make it in life, so in years to come I can come back to this post and share my testimonies.

Don't blame me in future if your balls refuse to provide kids for you in future cos you bet them on a mere thread you never find out details on.

My sincere appreciation goes to the Nairalanders who took their time to advice and abuse me on the way out of my "confusion" last week, every comment on here counts,the critics and encouragement all worked and I'm hoping I'd be better with this.

Be deceiving yourself .
First of all I never mentioned your “Newborn27 on lovalice thread and yet replied and mentioned me with this Newborn27 moniker.
That alone is enough proof the 3 monikers belongs to you.
Secondly - Similar story only this time different states.

It’s people like you that make NL not to want to help people anymore.

Scammer ! Serial beggar

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by AloneTK: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:

Be deceiving yourself .
First of all I never mentioned your “Newborn27 on lovalice thread and yet replied and mentioned me with this Newborn27 moniker.

Scammer ! Serial beggar

Let her be please!
She’s been bashed enough already.
You’ve made your point. She made hers.
We all make mistakes. We all learn.
This is not to spite you, but please, let us respect her situation and allow her her privacy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Teespice(f): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
Klass99:

Enlighten me, what do you and Sleekyshuga always talk about?

Your last three paragraphs plus other issues generally.
Re: Confused! by Newborn27(f): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:

Be deceiving yourself .

Scammer ! Serial beggar

Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Confused! by ahnie: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pls let this thread die a natural death.and pls let the woman be.na beg she beg she no kill person.no be crime to seek for help.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ,the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the holy spirit, rest and abide with us forever and ever

Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by lovchalice(f): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Please this is so last year
That mischievous sugardick brought it up because I told him a simple truth

This is not me right now

YOUNGELDER1:

She’s still active, her other moniker is lovchalice

Re: Confused! by budaatum: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
ahnie:
Pls let this thread die a natural death.and pls let the woman be.na beg she beg she no kill person.no be crime to seek for help.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ,the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the holy spirit, rest and abide with us forever and ever

Amen.

The stage play has been commissioned.

Writers sought.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by Sugardick: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
lovchalice:
Please this is so last year
That mischievous sugardick brought it up because I told him a simple truth

This is not me right now

you are more mischievous.

tell yourself the truth not me.

stay away from me scammer I don't have any penny for you
Re: Confused! by kkins25(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Newborn27:

too many similarities to be a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by lovchalice(f): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sugardick

Please go and have a life
Okay
I'm no longer sure that you are a man even
Maybe you are gay
Fish wife
Sugardick

post=103776570:

you are more mischievous.

tell yourself the truth not me.

stay away from me scammer I don't have any penny for you
Re: Confused! by Mustiboy(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: Confused! by Newborn27(f): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2021
Mustiboy:
Orisirisi
As in?
Re: Confused! by Mustiboy(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Newborn27:
As in?

Please don't quote me.

I take God beg you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

The Story Of Madam Koi Koi / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.