Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Confused! - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused! (21643 Views)

What Should I Do? I'm Confused / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused! by Newborn27(f): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

Please don't quote me.
I take God beg you.
shuo? What i do? #lol. This is my thread u know?
Re: Confused! by Stalemate(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
You stay in Ore? It is a very familiar place.
What kind of beast have you got for yourself?

I wish I could leave,but I've got no relative in Ore and no savings cos my salary is not even enough to cater for our needs moreso, I don't want to go back to my parents house.[/quote]
Re: Confused! by Newborn27(f): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Stalemate:
You stay in Ore? It is a very familiar place.
What kind of beast have you got for yourself?

I wish I could leave,but I've got no relative in Ore and no savings cos my salary is not even enough to cater for our needs moreso, I don't want to go back to my parents house.
naso i c myself o.
Re: Confused! by budaatum: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Newborn27:

I never and will never regret bringing my private life to a faceless forum for the advice of matured and sensible people which I followed accordingly and is working for me.

My sincere appreciation goes to the Nairalanders who took their time to advice and abuse me on the way out of my "confusion" last week, every comment on here counts,the critics and encouragement all worked and I'm hoping I'd be better with this.

I'm a hard-working woman who is working towards perfection.

You "followed accordingly" and It is "working" for you already? Newborn indicates a work in progress, and 27 the start of time, so I guess it must be.

One suggestion. Work towards authenticity instead of "perfection". You are perfectly you already, and you write well.

And take good care of Diye & Kiishi.

Aja! Aja!! Fighting!!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by Stalemate(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2021
I am not sure I can help you though. However, I feel if he is someone I know (because I grew up in Ore-it's possible) then, I can relate with him on possible ways to improve his life first before talking about stabilizing the home front.

naso i c myself o.
Re: Confused! by ahnie: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2021
Stalemate:

I am not sure I can help you though. However, I feel if he is someone I know (because I grew up in Ore-it's possible) then, I can relate with him on possible ways to improve his life first before talking about stabilizing the home front.

naso i c myself o.
Did I just read**Home front**
Re: Confused! by Stalemate(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
It looks like the ship has sailed already ba?? Good luck madam. May God strengthen you to continue.

Did I just read**Home front**[/quote]
Re: Confused! by Newborn27(f): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 15, 2021
If you both are together, you are dumb. Or you rae just a scammer. I saw your new diary.
Re: Confused! by budaatum: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
anastasius:
If you both are together, you are dumb. Or you rae just a scammer. I saw your new diary.

Chai! And no mention of it here lizzy as if you don't really want us to know he moved into the house some here helped you rent!

https://www.nairaland.com/6712992/lizzyangel

Re: Confused! by Newborn27(f): 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hmmmmm

Someone called my attention to this thread and I decided to start reading all over again.

I bless the name of God for the grace given to me to man-up and began this thread.

I read it to a point that I started shedding tears.

To everyone that has deemed it fit to comment... express their annoyance towards my silliness.... insulted me.... corrected and guided me to reset my factory....I want to say a very big THANK YOU for your inputs.... it's all working for good in my life Right now.

Hmmmm... life has been cruel and I've learnt the bitter lessons of not waiting for my right time to choose a life partner....I hope God sees me through all this.

I've moved on...it hasn't been easy....but I thank God for his grace to move.

I'm still teaching and raising my kids all alone....I've also started my Bsc sandwich program..

I've come to realize what peace of mind is all about... I'm not rich...but I'm comfortable and contented with the little I'm earning...my kids are also doing well.

Internet never forgets....I hope Diye and Kiishi grows up responsibly to read all my input on here....I apologize for not being able to give them a responsible Dad...

I'm sorry for my epistle...I just want you all to know that... your comments up there has been the wheels propelling my success....I pray I end well against all odds IJN.

Thanks so much for everything sirs/mas.

Cc : Lizzyangel

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Incest Issue In A Family? / Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents / Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.