Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Confused! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused! (21758 Views)

What Should I Do? I'm Confused / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused! by Ishilove: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
People have left the the OP to be analysing feminism and marriage. Una doh o

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by makydebbie(f): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Stop please. Don’t use such words on her naw. Haba!!
Love of my life.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
makydebbie:

Love of my life.

Yes baby… cheesy
Good to see you around.
Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ishilove:

The OP is a female. It is easier to deflect from her post, than call out the husband. If say na man, you for see as this thread go dey boil.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confused! by mariahAngel(f): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Na so.

If you're not self-conscious, people will dictate to you how to be.
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Why will you use such language on her?

Keep laughing at someone's pain, you hear? That is how people will laugh at yours
Let them laugh, I've been laughed at and mocked all my life which even made me and will continue to make me more stone hearted and stronger. It's because of this mockery I've learnt how to treat people who treat me badly; with disdain. Even if you are family and you treat me badly, I cut you off or in a situation where I don't need to, I treat you with disdain. Simple. In this case the goat was boasting about submissiveness sometime ago, now she dey cry. What did she expect from a typical African from the most backward continent in the universe, did she expect sense from a true son of the soil. Let her enjoy her marriage it's her, her children and her family's problem.

4 Likes

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
larryjonze:

You reek of immaturity, whereas your own dey your body. las las we go log out face reality
Yen yen yen yen yen. No be only immaturity, besides I thought you were part of them ndi alpha male and red pill organisation, be like say your job don tire you. grin

7 Likes

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Aunty that is exactly what describes her, stupid and stubborn. When she was helping to oil the chains used to hold her down she never believed that it'll cut her wrists, my own na to watch. Hopefully, her news no go reach front page.

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by mariahAngel(f): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
larryjonze:

i want to believe you are a product of marriage nd not one night stand regardless of your demeanor however the beginning remains my concern ... however you choose to end ur life is only relevant to you.

Thanks to marriage regina is now richer than poco.hantas, thanks to marriage coco.candy lives outside UAR, thanks to marriage ima.lma is more mature than most females here and thanks to marriage toyin lawani unborn won't be tagged a bastard.

You'd rather op suffers in "marriage" than be single, as long as she's married right?
You'd rather Regina marries her grandfather's mate, as long as she's married right?
You'd rather Toyin snatches someone's husband, as long as she's married right?

Stop trying to manipulate and emotionally blackmail people.
Let people be however makes them happy.
Maturity doesn't necessarily come with marriage. (There are plenty examples on nairaland)

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confused! by CHoccolaTE: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
larryjonze:

how about you ask the single home based ladies we have on bench what its bin like for over a decade, ishil..ove, gi..naz,hat..hor e.t.c lets be realistic, its bin how many years now toke makinwa left her husband, who don marry am. go to shiloh ko mor hwfar.

I don't know why Nigerian men like to assume that divorced women desire marriage. In many cases they truly dont want to remarry because of the trauma they went through in their first marriage.
Even some single women are only looking for marriage because of societal pressure and not because they cannot survive without it.

I guess its very sweet and boosts their self esteem to tell themselves that females are craving marriage to men and are desperate to be with them.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

You'd rather op suffers in "marriage" than be single, as long as she's married right?
You'd rather Regina marries her grandfather's mate, as long as she's married right?

Maturity doesn't necessarily come with marriage. (There are plenty examples on nairaland)
Tell am oh. Active (or former) red piller dey advise us oh. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by limcar: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Stop pretending.

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
SegFault:

Aunty that is exactly what describes her, stupid and stubborn. When she was helping to oil the chains used to hold her down she never believed that it'll cut her wrists, my own na to watch. Hopefully, her news no go reach front page.

Tbh, I am still very surprised she was going through this while being that insensitive to a woman going through the same, but then, must have taken a lot to put this out here. Like you said, last last, it is her problem and decision to make.

Lol @ aunty. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
To God be the glory, I was at the police station since , reason why I didn't reply the abuses and insults here. To those of you who turned me into a laughing stock and derailed my thread and give me more reasons to be in severe pains, I want to say a big thank you to you. THUMBS UP sirs/mas.

I've written down a statement at the station and I've been given contacts to call should there is an emergency since I insisted that they shouldn't arrest him for now.

Furthermore, I've gone to different locations in search of accomodation, since morning, my kids and I have been roaming like an homeless persons due to the threat warning he gave in the morning before leaving, I'm just hanging around moving from place to place without destination with my innocent kids, and to worsen the case, I came on here to see Troll from the people I accorded respect to in the past.

Orisa boo le gbemi, o ba fimisile bo se bami.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by limcar: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

Let people be however makes them happy. Maturity doesn't necessarily come with marriage.(There are plenty examples on nairaland)
very correct. Aboki give this babe two packs of skunk. I go pay

1 Like

Re: Confused! by descarado: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Take your kids and go to your dad and cry for forgiveness.
The rest will be history.

You are very proud. Don't use the excuse of "my kids" to run away from facing your demons.

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by descarado: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lizzyangel:
To God be the glory, I was at the police station since , reason why I didn't reply the abuses and insults here. To those of you who turned me into a laughing stock and derailed my thread and give me more reasons to be in severe pains, I want to say a big thank you to you. THUMBS UP sirs/mas.

I've written down a statement at the station and I've been given contacts to call should there is an emergency since I insisted that they shouldn't arrest him for now.

Furthermore, I've gone to different locations in search of accomodation, since morning, my kids and I have been roaming like an homeless persons due to the threat warning he gave in the morning before leaving, I'm just hanging around moving from place to place without destination with my innocent kids, and to worsen the case, I came on here to see Troll from the people I accorded respect to in the past.

Orisa boo le gbemi, o ba fimisile bo se bami.
Gosh,
Go home to your family, woman!
What is wrong with you.

You have parents and you are running helter skelter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by descarado: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lizzyangel:

The last time u checked, a room wasn't rented in papers and packing luggages ain't done on camel in 21st century, so what do you suggest I do without a dime? Ondo state schools has been on a week holiday, which we'll be resuming on Monday 5th July, Proprietors that hasn't paid all salary,is that the same person I'd go to for a loan? Or my co-teachers? I'm sorry if I'm responding rudely but I don't think you and Mstick are getting my damn point.
So what do you want people here to do for you?
Contribute?

You have a family and you are here soliciting for funds.

I'm outta here.

It's been long we saw this type of thread. Seems the season is here again.

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
[sup][/sup]
descarado:

So what do you want people here to do for you?
Contribute?

You have a family and you are here soliciting for funds.

I'm outta here.

It's been long we saw this type of thread. Seems the season is here again.

Ok
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

I don't know why Nigerian men like to assume that divorced women desire marriage. In many cases they truly dont want to remarry because of the trauma they went through in their first marriage.
Even some single women are only looking for marriage because of societal pressure and not because they cannot survive without it.

I guess its very sweet and boosts their self esteem to tell themselves that females are craving marriage to men and are desperate to be with them.

madam, i am a nigerian man buh these is not an assumption, toke desires marriages if you are following her on SM you for know.
Many times we've seen Dj cuppy moan about marriage, she even went as far as doing photoshop pre-wedding shoot. you can't see a man do all that.
Who could have thot king tonto dikeh herself will still be famzing a man, or did you miss that.
after all the gbogbo biggs gurl we saw aunty toyin lawani do introduction with a man.
All these ladies have money & properties, if they can chase men, abeg who are you?

3 Likes

Re: Confused! by FloraEC(f): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mmmh

I read from 1-9

I swore never to comment on marital affairs again because las las, the one wearing the shoe knows where it hurt most.

I understand,I really understand you.

If you want to stay put, torh
If you want to leave, torh

Why are you looking for accommodation when your parents are still alive?
Your dad is angry with you,but believe me he'll never abandon his grandkids.
Put up a call to all your relatives, frenemies and tell them what you're going through.
They'll gather around and help you out.
Speak out
If they'll gossip,ehn and so what?

Go to your parents house, get a job or work on your handworks.
It won't be easy believe me but haa peace of mind over anything.

Emotional abuse
Physical abuse
No peace of mind
On top babymama/babydad not even married.

Wo!
I don't even know again
Las las you'll apologize and premium knacks and we'll see beware of home breakers"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
SegFault:

Let them laugh, I've been laughed at and mocked all my life which even made me and will continue to make me more stone hearted and stronger. It's because of this mockery I've learnt how to treat people who treat me badly; with disdain. Even if you are family and you treat me badly, I cut you off or in a situation where I don't need to, I treat you with disdain. Simple. In this case the goat was boasting about submissiveness sometime ago, now she dey cry. What did she expect from a typical African from the most backward continent in the universe, did she expect sense from a true son of the soil. Let her enjoy her marriage it's her, her children and her family's problem.

The fact that I seek an advice from sensible people doesn't give you to refer to me as a *goat*...must you show how stupid and senseless you are publicly?

Mind you, the thread you and Amazon was saying I quoted telling the woman to be submissive is very different from my story.

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
FloraEC:
Mmmh

I read from 1-9

I swore never to comment on marital affairs again because las las, the one wearing the shoe knows where it hurt most.

I understand,I really understand you.

If you want to stay put, torh
If you want to leave, torh

Why are you looking for accommodation when your parents are still alive?
Your dad is angry with you,but believe me he'll never abandon his grandkids.
Put up a call to all your relatives, frenemies and tell them what you're going through.
They'll gather around and help you out.
Speak out
If they'll gossip,ehn and so what?

Go to your parents house, get a job or work on your handworks.
It won't be easy believe me but haa peace of mind over anything.

Emotional abuse
Physical abuse
No peace of mind
On top babymama/babydad not even married.

Wo!
I don't even know again
Las las you'll apologize and premium knacks and we'll see beware of home breakers"

Thanks for this, I'm already taking the steps, it might go slowly but I'm surely LEAVING
Re: Confused! by Sterope(f): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
There are many women in terrible marriages like her still acting as caretakers for horrible views, more times than I can count.

pocohantas:

Tbh, I am still very surprised she was going through this while being that insensitive to a woman going through the same, but then, must have taken a lot to put this out here. Like you said, last last, it is her problem and decision to make.

Lol @ aunty. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

Are you in anyway insinuating the surest way to happiest is being single, if you cherish your singlehood so much, stay off marriage n save us all the long threads & epsistle.
I think on wedding days, all that time brides spend dancing should be use to educate them on why pastor says "for better for worst". most of you just think that words is a slogan.
please do whatever you want, however ur life turnsout e no fit benefit me, so !
Re: Confused! by Herrick: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hmmmm, babe, why can't you call your family for help?, it shouldn't be that bad now, if you can't stay with your parents, about your big sis? Call her up and stay with her for awhile till you get your bearings dear.

Everybody has his/her challenges, situation we are in is not a funny one, if we all can pen down our problems, nairaland go crash be that.

So dear, don't wait for anybody to help you out, look for solutions around you and utilise dear. Take a step and I pray God see you and your children through and intervene in your situation. It's well with you.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Herrick:
Hmmmm, babe, why can't you call your family for help?, it shouldn't be that bad now, if you can't stay with your parents, about your big sis? Call her up and stay with her for awhile till you get your bearings dear.

Everybody has his/her challenges, situation we are in is not a funny one, if we all can pen down our problems, nairaland go crash be that.

So dear, don't wait for anybody to help you out, look for solutions around you and utilise dear. Take a step and I pray God see you and your children through and intervene in your situation. It's well with you.

Thanks so much for this, I really appreciate it and AMEN to the prayers.
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
He's just coming in to meet my kids and I in the room, he just opened the door and said, Oya! Go outside right now!
Call your police and your Nairaland warriors that are coming to arrest me, I don't want to see any of you.
I told you I'd show you, leave this minute!
Re: Confused! by FloraEC(f): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lizzyangel:
He's just coming in to meet my kids and I in the room, he just opened the door and said, Oya! Go outside right now!
Call your police and your Nairaland warriors that are coming to arrest me, I don't want to see any of you.
I told you I'd show you, leave this minute!

So all the time you were outside looking for accommodation, you didn't contact any of your relatives ehh aunty.

Abi you don't have relatives?

All his threats etc do you have it recorded?

So all these advise since yesterday, you didn't pick anything.

Mtcheww

❤️ n light

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Update us when he brings out a machete.

Don’t forget to attach pictures.

Cruise thread…

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
You are abusing that guy for calling you a goat? Madam read your thread from the first to last page, and tell me if you are not as sense*less as a goat. A man took you away from your prime 13yrs ago, and still hasn't paid your bride price. He is poor, refuses to work, and still beats you, insults you and gives no shiii about your kids. You live in a self contained with shared toilet undecided yet no peace of mind, you are locked out from time to time and watch your back all the time, fearing for your life, yet same you adviced a woman in another thread to endure emotional/physical abuse. Practice what you preach and remain in your marriage, don't be a hypocrite. People have different grace to cope with life's challenges, you should be able to develop a thick skin and remain in that marriage, rather than give an excuse that your case is different from that of the lady in the other thread. You don't feel your life has worth, and you wish other women can be like you, and so you advise women to endure abuse, you wish you can drag others to the dust along with you. I saw how you attacked the Amazon girl who spoke the truth, you and the other people, insulting her that she's single,shame on u, ndi married. This is the
kind of lives they live, yet can proudly say they are married. Mocking singles. Madam submit to your husband, submit your salary, the kids, everything....... maybe your life too. I even suspect your Story is a SCAM. Take your kids for adoption by a good foster home, if you/husband can't cope, or take the kids to their grandparents.
Lizzyangel:

The fact that I seek an advice from sensible people doesn't give you to refer to me as a *goat*...must you show how stupid and senseless you are publicly?

Mind you, the thread you and Amazon was saying I quoted telling the woman to be submissive is very different from my story.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Confused! by Raalsalghul: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
larryjonze:

i want to believe you are a product of marriage nd not one night stand regardless of your demeanor however the beginning remains my concern ... however you choose to end ur life is only relevant to you.

Thanks to marriage regina is now richer than pocohantas, thanks to marriage cococandy lives outside UAR, thanks to marriage imalma is more mature than most females here and thanks to marriage toyin lawani unborn won't be tagged a bastard.

Hi Larryjonze

Not to sound as if I'm dictating to you, but it will be better if you leave these self acclaimed feminists to wallow in their self-deceit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

I Have Not Seen My Husband For 10 Years, Woman Tells Court / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.