Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Confused! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused! (21761 Views)

What Should I Do? I'm Confused / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused! by Stevenbright(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

I am sure he is the same person as stevenwhatever that has been giving stupid advice all over this thread.

Next time don't display your stupidity publicly. I don't know any of the two people at the center of this case, I simply gave my opinion and you can do same without displaying your unfortunate character!

What I told her was to plan her next great step adequately by cutting down on her expenses at the home front and save the difference consistently for the next one year which she can then use for self empowerment (moving out inclusive).

My advice to her was to avoid situation like the one she is now in. So, next time use your brain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2021
Mstick:
It was last year when he was doing begging marathon on nairaland, I followed his thread. I was in awe, like how can a "man" writing such big grammar be begging so shamelessly and I saw her bump the thread. I usually forget whatever I see here but i didn't forget them.

Lizzy.angel, looks like you're a people pleaser. "People" made you've another baby even though the one you had you could barely take care of, now "people" are making you stay in a loveless and violence filled marriage.

Hopefully no one gives her a DIME! No matter how poor your mom is she can help you till you receive your next paycheck.

Very good memory you have o. I am familiar with Lizzy’s moniker. She is very calm, NL-wife-material standard. I am even surprised a man can be this mean to her.

You know he caught her young. The dynamics of relationships like hers is different. A part of her would owe him a lot, despite his bad sides. So if she moves front, she go still come back. She needs to stop listening to that part of her brain and leave. If he decides to come back for her, her family can now give him conditions. If not, she should move on with her life.

Let no one deceive her into thinking her next would be worse. That nonsense is reserved for women. I have never seen a man being told his next could be worse. They simply tell him there are millions of ladies out there that would respect and appreciate him. The choice is hers. I am sure she doesn’t even look 27 due to stress. She would look older than me that is 42. smiley

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Confused! by Raalsalghul: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2021
Baby feminist!!!

Werey dey disguise.

You go quote tire today.

4 Likes

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2021
Mstick:
It was last year when he was doing begging marathon on nairaland, I followed his thread. I was in awe, like how can a "man" writing such big grammar be begging so shamelessly and I saw her bump the thread.

I usually forget whatever I see here but i didn't forget them.

Lizzyangel, looks like you're a people pleaser. "People" made you've another baby even though the one you had you could barely take care of, now "people" are making you stay in a loveless and violence filled marriage.

Hopefully no one gives her a DIME! No matter how poor your mom is she can help you till you receive your next paycheck.

Thanks for the comments man, we live in Ore, Ondo-state, while my mum lives in Igangan, Ibarapa north LGA, Oyo state.

It's like 6-7hrs journey, how do I leave for her place right away, unplanned and broke?
Re: Confused! by Rilwayne001: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2021
Omo, nawao! sad sad
Re: Confused! by mariahAngel(f): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2021
larryjonze:

These is not the time to get confrontational it will only worsen the situation, your man joining these thread depict "Hope".

fool no more doesnt even guarantee your next man or marriage will be a perfect one. your silence will be golden for now, let mature minds here engage ur man. if your mind is madeup nd exist is what you really want, signify don't let people waste there time.

He's not " her man", he's a beast!

Lizzyangel listen, don't allow them put fear in you!
You have started the journey to liberation, so there's no going back! In time, you'd look back and wonder what held you back for so long.

Believe me, your children's father is much more scared than you. Men's biggest fear is losing their family.
He's just using your weakness against you to tie you to him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2021
CsRockefeller:
Truly, her Hubby is a Religious scholar at the Religion thread. Wonders!!

Bukatyne wetin dey do your church brothers sef? I done tell you say I no like them.

3 Likes

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2021
Sanchez01:

See, truth is I am not interested in hearing his side of the story. There are thousands of ways to communicate with your partner. Let's just assume he is naturally vindictive, does it in any way justify why he sent out a woman under your protection out in the middle of the night because you are entitled and jealous? Worse is that he did it to a nursing mother. That is never okay in any way.

Whatever peppersoup rebuttal he'll cook will, at best, appeal to individuals with dysfunctional mindset as his. If anything had happened to the lady in the dead of the night, he would have probably created a thread to paint the sweet, loving husband whose wife went out to get something and never returned (God forbid).

its not my forte to judge people, i try not to even process it, in all my own is solution, what is the way forward.
i think nigeria will be like UAR when nigerians spend more time proferring solutions.l
we don't need more interpretation, Bros what is the way forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2021
larryjonze:

Show me one human without flaws and i will show you an albino with melaine poppin grin there will alway be red flags as far as humans are concern, people should rather look for what they can tolerate nd manage.
i am managing my babe madness n she is managing my craziness tew ... its fun when we replay grin
Everyone has flaws but staying with a man who views you and your gender as subhuman and objects of pleasure is just plain ass dumb. The way a typical African man sees women is exactly how Hitler viewed the Jews. Objects to be terminated or used.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Baby feminist!!!

Werey dey disguise.

You go quote tire today.

Whether you reply directly or not, you have replied. You are the one disguising.

I am back to being a feminist. Thank heavens, almost threw up when you called me a wife material. grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by Mstick: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Ask your family for help.

You and your baby daddy will not use nairalanders for money.

Go take salary advance from your employer or sell anything of value.

Going by all your comments, you don't want to leave, you just want people to send you money. Keep planning, you think in situations like this you need a plan? You run, go to a safe place and plan.

Lizzyangel:

Thanks for the comments man, we live in Ore, Ondo-state, while my mum lives in Igangan, Ibarapa north LGA, Oyo state.

It's like 6-7hrs journey, how do I leave for her place right away, unplanned and broke?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2021
larryjonze:

These is not the time to get confrontational it will only worsen the situation, your man joining these thread depict "Hope".

fool no more doesnt even guarantee your next man or marriage will be a perfect one. your silence will be golden for now, let mature minds here engage ur man. if your mind is madeup nd exist is what you really want, signify don't let people waste there time.

Thanks for your contribution Sir, I guess I'll just read along.
Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2021
Mstick:

Going by all your comments, you don't want to leave, you just want people to send you money. Keep planning, you think in situations like this you need a plan? You run, go to a safe place and plan.

Very true.

Anyone that wants to help her should help her. This is the time for Raalsalghul and others to come through. Abi is it only to call them virtuous and wife material una sabi? Money no dey drop? Nawa!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by kkins25(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Chineke! Folykaze, so you're the one??

Folykaze!! Folykaze!! Folykaze!!! How many times did I call you?? Hiaaan!!
the disappointment. My God!! folykaze physical abuse like really?? folykaze, i cant believe it mehn. i cant believe it. How is it even possible that one would do that after
https://www.nairaland.com/5944596/save-life-wife-baby
oh comeon, you want to ruin those kids life? haba folykaze, haba!! Please give proper thought before you take any action, you've always presented yoursled as someone with a very, very, very, sound mind. Please sir, conteol the emotions!!!

cc: budaatum.

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by kkins25(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2021
Mstick:

Because na all the bosses they work under you na... mtcheeew!!!
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2021
Mstick:

T
Huunnn?? That's cruel!
But you know what? I don't give a damn about this statement, I've gone through worse comments even from the person I loved and almost died for, to some Nlanders like you, everything is about begging. In it?
Re: Confused! by Sanchez01: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2021
larryjonze:

its not my forte to judge people, i try not to even process it, in all my own is solution, what is the way forward.
i think nigeria will be like UAR when nigerians spend more time proferring solutions.l
we don't need more interpretation, Bros what is the way forward
If she was my blood, I'll ask her to leave. Abusers are similar to cheats. There's no going back once they start. Unfortunately, the tight spot she's in somewhat compounds her case. The dude already asked her to leave "his" house.

Here's my counsel to her; she should report him at the police station he is well known. She mentioned it in her post and it will help her cause greatly. She should make a report that there's a threat to her life.

If she owns sizeable amount of stuff in the home, the police could even restrain the dude from going close to the home albeit temporarily.

She sincerely needs to leave.
Re: Confused! by Mstick: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2021
Lol! You know this! she can barely feed so how does she want to take care of herself?
She isn't ready. Yes the relationship started when she was younger but you can never compare the mind 27 years old single lady and a 27 years old married lady, marriage just has a way of maturing you especially when You find yourself in situations that you need to survive not just for you but for your kids.

The money she will be given she and Folykaze will use it to buy suya and drink juice because she isn't READY, she's just creating a pity fest. His own sister have asked her to leave so what's she waiting for?

Onye wife material! We that weren't wife material we know how to stand out ground. Laslas every mallam and his kettle.

Of course already telling her that she doesn't know what the next man will be like but how will she know if she doesn't try?! All this men and their monotonous advise.

pocohantas:

Very good memory you have o. I am familiar with Lizzy’s moniker. She is very calm, NL-wife-material standard. I am even surprised a man can be this mean to her.

You know he caught her young. The dynamics of relationships like hers is different. A part of her would owe him a lot, despite his bad sides. So if she moves front, she go still come back. She needs to stop listening to that part of her brain and leave. If he decides to come back for her, her family can now give him conditions. If not, she should move on with her life.

Let no one deceive her into thinking her next would be worse. That nonsense is reserved for women. I have never seen a man being told his next could be worse. They simply tell him there are millions of ladies out there that would respect and appreciate him. The choice is hers. I am sure she doesn’t even look 27 due to stress. She would look older than me that is 42. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Confused! by Sanchez01: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2021
Mstick:

Be kind. She teaches in a private school but we all know private schools are notorious for owing. Not sure most private schools can afford advance salaries when they can barely settle backlogs.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confused! by potland: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2021
pocohantas:
Awon mature minds.

Lizzy mature minds are generational trolls and cyberbullies o. grin grin
See pot calling kettle black.
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2021
Sanchez01:

Be kind. She teaches in a private school but we all know private schools are notorious for owing. Not sure most private schools can afford advance salaries when they can barely settle backlogs.
She needs to hear the bitter truth. She is being foolish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Mstick: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2021
Madam Lizzy, I know people like you.

You're in the same house with a man you claim abuses you and you still have the mind to post this knowing fully well he's going to see it.

So I don't pity women in bad marriage that keep on dragging their feet because if it was the other way around your husband's family wouldn't be spectator to you abusing him.
Lizzyangel:

Huunnn?? That's cruel!
But you know what? I don't give a damn about this statement, I've gone through worse comments even from the person I loved and almost died for, to some Nlanders like you, everything is about begging. In it?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confused! by Mstick: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2021
If she wants to leave she will, she's not READY!
Sanchez01:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

He's not " her man", he's a beast!

Lizzyangel listen, don't allow them put fear in you!
You have started the journey to liberation, so there's no going back! In time, you'd look back and wonder what held you back for so long.

Believe me, your children's father is much more scared than you. Men's biggest fear is losing their family.
He's just using your weakness against you to tie you to him.

ALOL !! then lizzy must be "one beauty" to behold. you can go ahead n blame the producers of *beauty & the beast* buh don't forget @the end the beast transformed tongue

If you know the HD of *liberation* you wil know is got nothing to do with these, he is not stopping her frm leaving or stopping her from chasing her career, so i ask freedom to what ?

Like i said, if you don't have a house for OP to move in, don't compound her problem
Re: Confused! by Raalsalghul: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2021
Self-deception: The low road to peace of mind.
— Leonard Roy Frank.

4 hours tops, you go come back to default settings.

4 Likes

Re: Confused! by Ginaz(f): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2021
My blood is running hot, what an extremely wicked and heartless man.

To turn your anger on your own children is unfair and evil. A fowl took refuge in my veranda on a rainy day, I drove it away but felt remorse and I went under the rain to capture it and took it to the owner so it could be properly sheltered and protected from the rain.

If I could feel pity for a fowl , how so much a child ?
A human being who carries your blood. You are a very wicked and heartless father .

If lizzyangel wanna kill and sacrifice her life for you then that’s her own cup of tea but she should pity the kids and create a loving environment for them . It is better for them to be raised in a broken home than a toxic so called family complete home .

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2021
Mstick:
Madam Lizzy, I know people like you.

You're in the same house with a man you claim abuses you and you still have the mind to post this knowing fully well he's going to see it.

I got married quite early too and at a point in my marriage I took my kids without telling a soul and I left guess what I was barely 24!

I spent 3 weeks alone with my kids planning and strategizing, meanwhile my family was looking for us after I was well rested I called my mom and his family came to beg mine and they did everything again.

They repaid my dowry, we got marriage counseling and it's been 9 years since then and we're good!

So I don't pity women in bad marriage that keep on dragging their feet because if it was the other way around your husband's family wouldn't be spectator to you abusing him.

I don't think you get my point ma, I'm in a state where I have no relative, the friends I can say I'm having are my co-staff, where do I just move out to yesterday with two kids? I created this thread while he wasn't around and I have my back up on being abused, a lawyer and policemen, I purposely put up this thread cos I knew he'd see it and I trust Nlanders to make useful comments which might help me, him and the family...but the more I typed the more bitter I become reminiscing on past events, I just want to leave,but to people like you, your conclusion is all about begging, I've never had a different monicker aside this, why should I lie or fake it when internet NEVER forgets and I'm sure the DSS on NL will dig out my profile.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Raalsalghul: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2021
God catch them Nairaland feminists today.

After all the "Independence this", "liberation that", "seek assistance this", "leave your husband chants", babe still wan dey with guyman.

Wasted efforts!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2021
Sanchez01:

If she was my blood, I'll ask her to leave. Abusers are similar to cheats. There's no going back once they start. Unfortunately, the tight spot she's in somewhat compounds her case. The dude already asked her to leave "his" house.

Here's my counsel to her; she should report him at the police station he is well known. She mentioned it in her post and it will help her cause greatly. She should make a report that there's a threat to her life.

If she owns sizeable amount of stuff in the home, the police could even restrain the dude from going close to the home albeit temporarily.

She sincerely needs to leave.

Telling me you will ask her to leave is quiet anticipated buh don't tell me you will stop there, whats the point if you can't guarantee her a perfect single life or perfect man after.
we all thot jonathan govt was hell, buh see where we exist into, UAR indeed.

Exist is never a sloution its just an option when all measures prove abortive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Ginaz(f): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2021
The same man and home you want to keep, when you die lizzyangel , someone will enter and continue from there since you don’t value your life at all.

The kids you are thinking of today, when you die in sorrow and tears , will be same kids that will have you only as a memory and wished to God you were alive so you could’ve eaten the fruits of your labor.

you are acting like there is no way to get out from that toxic union . Excuses upon excuses .

There are women who had absolutely nothing on them when they left their marriage . They started from rock bottom again.

Suffer never entire you, Bath in your self pity and hopelessness.

5 Likes

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2021
Ginaz:
The same man and home you want to keep, when you die lizzyangel , someone will enter and continue from there since you don’t value your life at all.

The kids you are thinking of today, when you die in sorrow and tears , will be same kids that will have you only as a memory and wished to God you were alive so you could’ve eaten the fruits of your labor.

you are acting like there is no way to get out from that toxic union . Excuses upon excuses .

There are women who had absolutely nothing on them when they left their marriage . They started from rock bottom again.

Suffer never entire you, Bath in your self pity and hopelessness.

I guess you don't read all my messages on how my salary had always been on family spending, school fees,day care, feeding and upkeep...no single dime in my account to travel far or near, no family member around, where do we go from here?start roaming about or, I don't know.
Re: Confused! by Hathor5(f): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2021
Lizzyangel:

I guess you don't read all my messages on how my salary had always been on family spending, school fees,day care, feeding and upkeep...no single dime in my account to travel far or near, no family member around, where do we go from here?start roaming about or, I don't know.

Lizzy, can you call your family? Someone should come and pick you and the kids. There must be someone. I pray you get the support you need.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie / I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.