Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? (1066 Views)

Hakimi: Can A Man's Wife Be Regarded As His Family Member? - Twitter Debate / At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? / Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by fyneboi79(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Can a bad resentful wife be a good mother?
Can a good caring father be a bad husband?

My mother was a bad wife and she was an even worse mother.
My ex wife was a terrible wife and predictably a terrible mother.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by Romanoff(f): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yes. A bad resentful wife can be a good mother, she'd just turn the kids against the dad.

You need to pray and watch so you don't end up with a pattern.

1 Like

Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
All these are result of bad choices made. When choosing a life partner it goes beyond looks and money but most people are victim of bad choices hence the increase rate in divorce

1 Like

Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by DDDEnterprises: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
It depends...

if the good qualities that she lacks that qualifies her as a bad wife are also relevant or applicable in her relationship and catering for children, then she'll make a bad mother too.

1 Like

Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by cooooooks(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yes. The kids will learn to tolerate a toxic relationship though.

1 Like

Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by baralatie(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
fyneboi79:

You are going in. Cycles
Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by baralatie(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
All these are result of bad choices made. When choosing a life partner it goes beyond looks and money but most people are victim of bad choices hence the increase rate in divorce
I don't think the op was looking for faults.he is making an ascertion!

does being a bad wife to a husband automatically mean that the same woman is a bad mother to her kids?
Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by budaatum: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
cooooooks:
Yes. The kids will learn to tolerate a toxic relationship though.

Doesn't seem to have worked for the op, unless I missed he tolerates his wife.

Funny thing with kids is they might copy the bad mother's behaviour or become completely averse to such behaviour.

A child might refuse to learn stealing from its parent's, for instance, while its siblings might become crooks.
Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by Divoc19(f): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yes. But she'll breed her kind unless the children are taken away from her at some point.

Yes. If he doesn't love his wife anymore.

My mother was a bad wife and she was an even worse mother
She has personal issues that may shock you helplessness if you find out.

Yes unless...you probably missed the red flag earlier.

Good luck in advance.

fyneboi79:

1 Like

Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
baralatie:

I don't think the op was looking for faults.he is making an ascertion!

does being a bad wife to a husband automatically mean that the same woman is a bad mother to her kids?
No bad wife makes a good mother,however it depends on what you term as a good mother.A good mother should live by example by been a good wife.A bad wife does not make a good home and from records daughters from a bad wife also don't make good wives and good homes.

1 Like

Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by baralatie(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
The way to reason this matter is simple!

A man can be a good husband but horrible at making love to his wife!

Because being a good husband is work

Being a good romantic man to his wife is an entirely different work
Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by baralatie(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
No bad wife makes a good mother,however it depends on what you term as a good mother.A good mother should live by example by been a good wife.A bad wife does not make a good home and from records daughters from a bad wife also don't make good wives and good homes.
To be a good mother to her children is an art entirely differently from the act of being a good wife to her husband.
The two jobs are mutually exclusive and can be mutually inclusive based on some factors
Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by baralatie(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
To be a good mother to her children is an art entirely differently from the act of being a good wife to her husband.
The two jobs are mutually exclusive and can be mutually inclusive based on some factors

Now records shows that children from broken ,single parents have challenges but the results are dependent on availability of funds for the single parents and social supports groups!
It is totally a different record for co parents who are living together(despite that they are seperate and do not love each other,both put in the positive effort to make the child come out well

1 Like

Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
baralatie:

They ain't mutually exclusive, it goes hand in hand,never marry a lady whose mother is a bad wife especially if she sees nothing wrong with her mom.My mom fiercely stops my elder brother from engaging a lady who's mom was a very disrespectful and notorious wife to her dad and he was sad but today he's so appreciative to my mom for saving his life because the lady later started exhibiting the traits of her mom having tactfully hide that aspect of her
Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by baralatie(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
They ain't mutually exclusive, it goes hand in hand,never marry a lady whose mother is a bad wife especially if she sees nothing wrong with her mom.My mom fiercely stops my elder brother from engaging a lady who's mom was a very disrespectful and notorious wife to her dad and he was sad but today he's so appreciative to my mom for saving his life because the lady later started exhibiting the traits of her mom having tactfully hide that aspect of her
Ok

1 Like

Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by fyneboi79(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Rozcol:
On point !

1 Like

Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by fyneboi79(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2021
Rozcol:
Brilliant !

2 Likes

Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by paulolee(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2021
can be possible because people do change
Re: Can A Bad Resentful Wife Be A Good Mother? by Cocutza(f): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2023
Divoc19:
Yes. But she'll breed her kind unless the children are taken away from her at some point.

Yes. If he doesn't love his wife anymore.

My mother was a bad wife and she was an even worse mother
She has personal issues that may shock you helplessness if you find out.

Yes unless...you probably missed the red flag earlier.

Good luck in advance.

🤔🤔🤔

(1) (Reply)

I Want To B*y Ur FB Accnt / Meet With Sperm Donor / Why Is Child Marriage So Prevalent In The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.