Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat (75618 Views)

He Changed The Currency In 1984; He Is Changing It Again In 2022 - Shehu Sani / IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Mangekyo: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
This is totally unacceptable but I won’t be surprised if the attack was actually carried out by the accused . But how come no one can show a video of the military men?

Seven people were killed there. Definitely not his doing

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Christistruth00: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
A lot of Cows will be arrested in 2023

People may not be willing to give the Killer Bandits the benefit of the doubt
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Jostoman: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
But Igboho hasn't been violent nah.

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?
you are not mistaking bros, igboho and his people have not been violent so I don't know why Nigeria government want to kill him.

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by quinox947: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
This is totally unacceptable but I won’t be surprised if the attack was actually carried out by the accused. But how come no one can show a video of the military men?
They were caught unawares. Who will record an event at 1:00am?

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Jostoman: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
Is it a crime in Nigeria constitution for a citizen to do peaceful rally in his country? They went to go and kidnap Nnamdi kanu in another country and now they want to kill igboho.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Christistruth00: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
This is totally unacceptable but I won’t be surprised if the attack was actually carried out by the accused. But how come no one can show a video of the military men?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvObZtMow
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Investor137: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
Madness, senseless soldiers just like their leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Easternblood: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
It's possible shaa, there is nothing yorubas can't do

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by techWriter2: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yoruba Nation must come

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
in the face of gun wielding men, can you make a video?

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by AdeniyiA(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?

Some very powerful people are benefitting massively from this present deplorable state of the country, that's where their wheels are constantly oiled, it's a big threat to their 'survival' seeing someone call for cessation. They can go any extent to see the person disappear, but unknown to them, their rule can never last for ever

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Talknochip(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Duru9(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
But imagine the kind cars wey dey that man crib

What is his work
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
How did we get to this point
mumu question were u born today?or post democracy?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Curious345: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Na waooo.

Can't believe this is Nigeria ...

Let's hope a southern Christain head if state find a solution to all this mess in 2023
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by PropertyVendor(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lolz...
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Curious345: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
We all know things have gone so bad .

After 2023 , a lot of healing is needed ...
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by YorubarLord: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin This one no be lamidi kanu wey una fit catch and rubbish like a common criminal. Can you catch wind? grin grin. He's alive, he just gave an interview on BBC

1 Like

This is where this government has brought us ...
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by masterfactor(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sahara report with all this their cock and bull story.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by babatee90(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
They should charge the cat to court…at least the cat should be able to speak Yoruba
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by condralbedez: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?
He wants a better Nigeria, that's the crime.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Dumb zoo soldiers
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Chris525: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Benin
Togo
Cameroun
Ghana
Niger

Your choices.

You don’t strike me as someone who can afford airfare to a far destination.

Mangekyo:
All this man did was protest peacefully with his followers, why then did the lifeless bastard son of bitch send his zoo zombies to try to waste him? This is unacceptable! Igboho wife's been abducted. Should he now react, I'm sure they'll tag him a terrorist.
Everyday, I try to believe that Nigeria would be better again, but I'm afraid I will not be able to hold on to that anymore.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by iKingsley(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?
you are a hypocrite! MNK wasn't violent too until he was vehemently attacked. God will keep on exposing and disgracing you hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by okhaiii(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
istina:
But why does Bubu wants to suppress all by force?
And my only pain is that he is still leaving Gumi that is talking face to face with Bandit.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Nonajoy: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ohhhh
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by HopeAlive16(f): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Commander in Chief of the Armed Force, this has a whole new meaning to me now lipsrsealed
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by AmuAwusa: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lol...
Yoruba people, Una see say wickedness no good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by honcdm01(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Enough tyranny to go round.. He will leave by 2023 and same media control by our western brothers will salute him as a statesman. Tueh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.