Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat (75627 Views)

He Changed The Currency In 1984; He Is Changing It Again In 2022 - Shehu Sani / IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Kay25(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
and the cat is what will kill them all
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by doyinisaac(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Akharmony:
Odale(snitch) in the play.. How them tk locate him room?
One day I was reading history about many late yoruba leaders who were killed by the government,guess what I noticed??I discovered that most of them had another fellow yoruba person that sold them out ....

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by doyinisaac(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
egunna:
I find these stories hard to believe.doesnt make sense to me and not consistent with the modus operandi of a professional army.the last of this is not heard yet.
Lol...but you will believe it if it was your people they killed??

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by tomzyELNINO: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nollywood scenes continue
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by johnnychuks(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
It's has happened to the cossippers too, the issues is no more ipob pigs again.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Vin658(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
I tire for this country

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Edyice: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Nigeria Army killed Kanu's dog and he cried like a witch. His dog was more precious to him than the lives of his Ipob pigs.
Let's wait and see the secrets the cat will reveal to them.

- erase the dot

You guys will soon eat your desert sand

Just a matter of time… don’t worry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Shalommy(f): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hahaha.,. Naija my country.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by adriano50: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Am limiting my posting or commenting now I don't want Dem to arrest me
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by VillagePipu: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
egunna:
I find these stories hard to believe.doesnt make sense to me and not consistent with the modus operandi of a professional army.the last of this is not heard yet.

Has the army denied attacking his residence? Don't be in a hurry to defend nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by azpekuliar: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
RisenJoe:
You see, this set of Nigerian leaders don't understand dialogue and reasoning thats why am laughing at NINAS with what they are doing, all these their constitutional force majeure jargons, they think they are doing it for the people in power so that by the end of the day those people in power will now come and say OK now come and collect your country....

Let me tell you, UN, US, EU can't do anything to any Nigeria leader, their forces can't step foot in this country even if Nigeria is burning to the ground so it's left for the citizens to take the laws into their hands and overthrow bad govt by violence cos peaceful means won't get you anywhere....

IPOB was declared a terrorist group while they where still holding rallies and protest upandan......

Abi... the Niger-Delta agitation and of recent the EndSARS protest has offered us an insight. So make all seperatists who are really serious about it kuku carry arms from day one and force the government to the negotiation table. Peaceful protests/rallies don’t work here.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Who's Igboho
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Ayomi90: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Lol...
Yoruba people, Una see say wickedness no good.
Shey na Yoruba ppl sell Mazi Nnamdi KANU out?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Benrosaria(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kundagarten:
Nigerian Soldiers, Secret Police 'Arrested' Cat They Believed Sunday Igboho Turned To During Invasion Of His House—Eyewitnesses

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/01/update-nigerian-soldiers-secret-police-arrested-cat-they-believed-sunday-igboho-turned

� LoL we are tired of this news abeg na. The next one would be, the cat took a flight
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by honor4me: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
And there were gun shots! Loud noises! Yet a cat in the house refused to climb wall and run? If nobody knows whether a liar is lying, the liar himself knows he’s lying. I fold hands
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Gentlerespect76: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin grin grin

Freddd009:

See how they captured Igboho 's cat here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3b5kyNVdvQ
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by topoftheworld(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bubu said he will teach us the language we understand and we are seeing it now.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by AmuAwusa: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ayomi90:

Shey na Yoruba ppl sell Mazi Nnamdi KANU out?

No, but na them follow Aboki happy pass for here.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by sylvanus190: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Why is it that the northerner are the one calling for one Nigeria, while other region want to disengage.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Reference(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
The question anyone should ask is:
What is all the violence for.
Has the man in question been an enemy combatant that orders have to be given to go in heavy and shed blood just to effect an arrest.

Why does the Federal Government repeats its mistakes time and time again. That violence begets violence and they are making Nigeria harder to be governed day after day by their thoughtless actions.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Sultty(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Buhari u see ur life. even animals are feeling d heat

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by ayobamie0011(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Empty skull .......
iamDrRhymes:
This is totally unacceptable but I won’t be surprised if the attack was actually carried out by the accused. But how come no one can show a video of the military men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Oludara202: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
But Igboho hasn't been violent nah.

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?

Yeah, MNK was not violent at the beginning too, not until they started killing his armless followers and attempted killing him too.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
That Must be a very dull Cat.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Prenonjebose: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?
Nothing, other than resist armed marauding Fulani herdsmen, threatening the livelihood of poor, hard working indigent farmers and their families.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by McTobe(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Where are these Animal Right groups
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by 900warriorz: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joromi1:
Clowns. So they actually believe that a human can shapeshift to a cat?
cheesy cheesy cheesy You no nice at all grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Chicastle: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
They also shot MKN's dog (jack) because they think he changed to dog
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by middlebelter(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
We should be ready for complete blockage of freedom of speech. Some of us warned that Buhari cannot change but you didn't listen.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Kandeed: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mangekyo:
All this man did was protest peacefully with his followers, why then did the lifeless bastard son of bitch send his zoo zombies to try to waste him? This is unacceptable! Igboho wife's been abducted. Should he now react, I'm sure they'll tag him a terrorist.
Everyday, I try to believe that Nigeria would be better again, but I'm afraid I will not be able to hold on to that anymore.

what was ur contribution to the recent June12th protest
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Igbojihadist: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?
thats how they treated we igbos thank to almighty yorubas are experiencing same maybe now una go believe what we told you guys about what the north are cooking for everybody
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Blesyn22(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
It's bullshit nothing of such happened. It was carried out by known Gunmen not from the NA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.