Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat (75629 Views)

He Changed The Currency In 1984; He Is Changing It Again In 2022 - Shehu Sani / IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by condralbedez: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Chris525:

You didn’t vote for Buhari yet you’re defending an uncouth, illiterate agbero who has taken laws into his hands. You’re even worse than Buharists.

You can keep foaming in the mouth when you’re done, go for mental check up. You’re not well.

Mumu,Someone asked what's did Sunday did to warrant such treatment,and I now comments that his crime is that he wants a better Nigeria,and you can't sense that I meant that bubu dnt like anybody that wants to opt out of the country or wants a better Nigeria.and you are ranting up and down, I guess when you see sarcasm you can't Notice.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by StreetFight: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
istina:
This is getting out of hands
Nigerian soldiers should be ashamed of thwmselves

Idiots don't have shame, just as their father the lifeless terrorist living inside the Rock whose wife is currently being whipped on a water bed in Dubai.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by KRSWon: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Chris525:

Benin
Togo
Cameroun
Ghana
Niger

Your choices.

You don’t strike me as someone who can afford airfare to a far destination.

What's wrong with Ghana?

Do you realize Ghana's standing in various areas, compared to those other countries you listed, and especially compared to that of Nigeria?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria/nigeria-ranks-146th-on-global-peace-index-8th-least-peaceful-in-africa/

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria/nigeria-ranks-146th-on-global-peace-index-8th-least-peaceful-in-africa/
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Gjmff: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by UnabashedIPOB: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
WOW. You're taking a CAT into custody due to your IDIOTIC belief? I am not surprised the type of degenerates that pervade the landscape.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by seunfape(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
This will Later escalate to another level, the housas are trying to intimidate both ibos and yorubas
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Benny4(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
This is totally unacceptable but I won’t be surprised if the attack was actually carried out by the accused. But how come no one can show a video of the military men?

You mean at gun point people should be shooting videos? Where exactly did you hide you brain?! �
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by ButterBerry: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nigerian is a failed Nation.
No doubt.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Kfed4ril(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
But Igboho hasn't been violent nah.

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?

When ipob started were the violent?
Remember when they’d be having their meetings innocently and then Nigerian army will come and attack them.

Same script is playing our here.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Chris525: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nothing is wrong with Ghana. When are you leaving?

KRSWon:

What's wrong with Ghana?

Do you realize Ghana's standing in various areas, compared to those other countries you listed, and especially compared to that of Nigeria?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by IAMPEDRO: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kundagarten:
Nigerian Soldiers, Secret Police 'Arrested' Cat They Believed Sunday Igboho Turned To During Invasion Of His House—Eyewitnesses

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/01/update-nigerian-soldiers-secret-police-arrested-cat-they-believed-sunday-igboho-turned
The other day it was a pot of beans and banana for investigation. Lol.........
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Ayomi90: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
CYPRIANJUNGLE:

Both of you should keep on displaying ur stu.pity online thinking you're dissing igbos F00ls
Carry ur flat head commot here 1mbecile.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by jaxxy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fg doesn't understand it is only adding fuel to the agitation.

U cannot do this is a democracy. Unless ure in a military regime. It is despicable and deplorable.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by femixx: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
This is totally unacceptable but I won’t be surprised if the attack was actually carried out by the accused. But how come no one can show a video of the military men?

Idiotic question.Next time you hear the Nig military is on a covert operation, go there and do a video recording for your village pple sad Afterall they would have announced it b4hand.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Cosbyrich: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:
A terrorist government with illiterate soldiers!!
Apt
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by skywalker240(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mangekyo:
All this man did was protest peacefully with his followers, why then did the lifeless bastard son of bitch send his zoo zombies to try to waste him? This is unacceptable! Igboho wife's been abducted. Should he now react, I'm sure they'll tag him a terrorist.
Everyday, I try to believe that Nigeria would be better again, but I'm afraid I will not be able to hold on to that anymore.
sir anybody who still hopes Nigeria would be better, is even worst than a terrorist.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by lonelydora: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
istina:
This is getting out of hands
Nigerian soldiers should be ashamed of thwmselves

Good morning to all you Westerners. You guys were happy Kanu was arrested na.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by perryy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
This shows that we are being ruled by clowns.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by ARAGON22(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sunnycliff:
World Best Soldiers.
Stronger than the Armies of US, Russia, China and the UK
Sharaap!!!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by OLRAYS(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kundagarten:
Nigerian Soldiers, Secret Police 'Arrested' Cat They Believed Sunday Igboho Turned To During Invasion Of His House—Eyewitnesses

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/01/update-nigerian-soldiers-secret-police-arrested-cat-they-believed-sunday-igboho-turned
BUHARI ENJOY YOUR STAY WHILE IT LAST......
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Emmanuelellah: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
The cat will be interrogated
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Surgoroctor(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
The army dat arrested the cat don watch Yoruba movie die

Oloungbo dudu ese
golo ni Malo
golo ni mabo

Opapa
parada
parada
Parada
doloungbo dudu

Walata part 2

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by melzabull(f): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2021
YorubarLord:
grin This one no be lamidi kanu wey una fit catch and rubbish like a common criminal. Can you catch wind? grin grin. He's alive, he just gave an interview on BBC
senseless yorubastard

Keep beating your dry empty chest. Why did he run away like the coward he is? I thought you yoruba fools said Sunday adeyemo cannot be attacked or arrested

Senseless beyerebe banza nuisance
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by melzabull(f): 12:07am On Jul 02, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
But Igboho hasn't been violent nah.

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?
stupid fool

Was Nnmadi Kanu violent before your useless nigerian government attacked his family house and declared IPOB a terrorist group?

Senseless hypicrite
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by melzabull(f): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2021
Coward Sunday adeyemo ran away grin..I thought some stupid berebe banzas said igboho isn't a coward, why did he disappear through the ceiling? Afonjas are useless and senseless chest beating animals grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by baysol: 1:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Kundagarten:
[b]Nigerian Soldiers, Secret Police 'Arrested' Cat They Believed Sunday Igboho Turned To During Invasion Of His House—Eyewitnesses
[/b]MO

This dumb government is so possessed by vampire spirit and their fuckup must be treated in a language they understand.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Akuruoulo(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2021
Mangekyo:
All this man did was protest peacefully with his followers, why then did the lifeless bastard son of bitch send his zoo zombies to try to waste him? This is unacceptable! Igboho wife's been abducted. Should he now react, I'm sure they'll tag him a terrorist.
Everyday, I try to believe that Nigeria would be better again, but I'm afraid I will not be able to hold on to that anymore.

What did mnk do when his house was invaded?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by showafrica(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:
You see, this set of Nigerian leaders don't understand dialogue and reasoning thats why am laughing at NINAS with what they are doing, all these their constitutional force majeure jargons, they think they are doing it for the people in power so that by the end of the day those people in power will now come and say OK now come and collect your country....

Let me tell you, UN, US, EU can't do anything to any Nigeria leader, their forces can't step foot in this country even if Nigeria is burning to the ground so it's left for the citizens to take the laws into their hands and overthrow bad govt by violence cos peaceful means won't get you anywhere....

IPOB was declared a terrorist group while they where still holding rallies and protest upandan......

Na waiting people no no. The EU and US and CO you are expecting to come and fight for you fought there own war to have peace. Nobody will do shit to Nigeria govt... The only solution is to democratically take over power which i think is impossible or violently take it. The only mistake ipob is making is fighting with sticks and endangering her young ones. If you turn violent, turn violent in full and trash it out ones and for all or go Nuclear in technology, use David style, weapons they don't know. There is a fact that is already established, the fact that Nigeria is not one. Therefore, if we don't trash out how to live now, we are just postponing it to the next generation. The mistake Nigeria is making too is trying to keep unity by force, the country will never move forward. Na die die we go dey hear year in year out. The next thing that will finish Nigeria is when economy crumbles. The next oil drop will be suicidal.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by RisenJoe(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
showafrica:

Na waiting people no no. The EU and US and CO you are expecting to come and fight for you fought there own war to have peace. Nobody will do shit to Nigeria govt... The only solution is to democratically take over power which i think is impossible or violently take it. The only mistake ipob is making is fighting with sticks and endangering her young ones. If you turn violent, turn violent in full and trash it out ones and for all or go Nuclear in technology, use David style, weapons they don't know. There is a fact that is already established, the fact that Nigeria is not one. Therefore, if we don't trash out how to live now, we are just postponing it to the next generation. The mistake Nigeria is making too is trying to keep unity by force, the country will never move forward. Na die die we go dey hear year in year out. The next thing that will finish Nigeria is when economy crumbles. The next oil drop will be suicidal.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by PlayMaker14: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
melzabull:
Coward Sunday adeyemo ran away grin..I thought some stupid berebe banzas said igboho isn't a coward, why did he disappear through the ceiling? Afonjas are useless and senseless chest beating animals grin
Good evening, please are you from Ogwashi Uku?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by melzabull(f): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good evening, please are you from Ogwashi Uku?
ogwashi ukwu- yes. Why do you ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.