Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat (75620 Views)

He Changed The Currency In 1984; He Is Changing It Again In 2022 - Shehu Sani / IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by mintdrop: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
I have never seen any video where the activist or his boys harmed anyone...
so what's all the drama �?
This is a big shame and a human right abuse that every sane human should not support.
Anyone that supports this is doom

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by ibietela2(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
But Igboho hasn't been violent nah.

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?

Was IPOB violent?
They are seen as the most dangerous to creators of Nigeria and the owners
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Obipaul77(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kundagarten:
Nigerian Soldiers, Secret Police 'Arrested' Cat They Believed Sunday Igboho Turned To During Invasion Of His House—Eyewitnesses

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/01/update-nigerian-soldiers-secret-police-arrested-cat-they-believed-sunday-igboho-turned
Nigerian soldiers should be ashamed of themselves. Always going after civilians with their whole armoury, while boko haram, isis, iswap and all those terrorist groups are busy turning Nigeria into a desert, a lifeless country. Stupid fools running stupid government.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Handsum64: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
istina:
This is getting out of hands
Nigerian soldiers should be ashamed of thwmselves
Now you are getting the message
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by MightySparrow: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sunday Igbocat
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Tupaq: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Unprofessionalism.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Mangekyo: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
OnyeOlokoro:

Oh my
So the breakfast reach u too, i though u were vehemently against MNK
U dun change mouth
I don't know what to say anymore. This government never ceases to disappoint everyone. Although I still believe violence isn't the way forward
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by eldoradoxx: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
In 2017, the same military went to Kanu's house in Abia, killed everyone around including his dog. At that time IPOB had never fired bullet at anyone. Some people were rejoicing. They said IPOB was a Terrorist organisation when at that time in 2017 it was never violent for once. Today it is Igboho, the picture of
bloody drag mark in his house shows that there were multiple murders in that house. Igboho and his Yoruba nation agitators are not violent, yet the only language that Buhari and his Fulani supporter of APC brothers in the armed forces understand is murder.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by chaloskyx: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
NIGERIA=STUPIDITY
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Aderupoko2: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Abacha is all I see
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by nnamdico82: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ani o, unlike my flat head friend Mr Cownu aka 2% leader, Biafra leader, woman teaser, pussy pikin, oko olosho of ubiaja.
DDDEnterprises:

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Morons. Just look at the unprofessionalism and stupidity.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Reference(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
eldoradoxx:
In 2017, the same military went to Kanu's house in Abia, killed everyone around including his dog. At that time IPOB had never fired bullet at anyone. Some people were rejoicing. They said IPOB was a Terrorist organisation when at that time in 2017 it was never violent for once. Today it is Igboho, the picture of
bloody drag mark in his house shows that there were multiple murders in that house. Igboho and his Yoruba nation agitators are not violent, yet the only language that Buhari and his Fulani supporter of APC brothers in the armed forces understand is murder.

People should seriously ask why the bloodshed.
Was it absolutely necessary??
Was there armed resistance....because this thing can get very messy and the very security agents become targets themselves in future when the victims feel the government through its institutions have failed them with extra-judicial killings.
They then resort to self help and another vicious cycle of violence is unleashed.
We suffer too much in this country from the inability to do what is right.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by bammydhele(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
If you think this Government is your government, then I believe you are really mad.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Ayomi90: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
AmuAwusa:

No, but na them follow Aboki happy pass for here.
Nnamdi Kanu is eating undone beans filled with stone nw. Let him enjoy in peace.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by planetx: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
I thought he boasted the other day that if they try to kill him he will send thunder to them.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Decency2020(f): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Subsea:
Yoruba Nation must come!

God bless you..

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by planetx: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Subsea:
Yoruba Nation must come!
If you are ready for a armed rebellion, any other way you are deceiving yourself.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by gaftsoil(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
If Nigerian soldiers and Nigeria as a country is not useless mek I bend.. God punish Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by bayumyguy: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
There is more to this story...solider came and destroyed many cars and cart away jewelry and money from place and we taught they are confirm soliders.my opinion
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by planetx: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
This is totally unacceptable but I won’t be surprised if the attack was actually carried out by the accused. But how come no one can show a video of the military men?
So with all the gunfire raging in the background someone will now carry video to be filming the attackers instead of seeking cover.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Raph82(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
The truth is, they can't easily catch that guy the way Kanu was caught. Igboho has been who he is long time ago. But my fear is his wife that was taken away. They can dig out his source and get to him through that woman.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by manunitedbabes: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by NawtyC001(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?

Was Nnamdi Kanu violent at first?

Let's stop this bigotry please.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Bar1941(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?

He chased away Buhari's first cousin and business partner the Seriki of Fulani in Igangan, that had made him wanted by Buhari.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Oju4190: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
If For the next 7 days from the day of the attack Igboho didn't show face then he is truly the cat.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by atonement12: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
istina:
The attack on End-sars protesters at Lekki was "a shape of things to come!"
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by atonement12: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?
These ethnic terrorists and their politicians collaborators don't care!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by od501: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?

You are still asking questions, na breakfast em serve una dey complain. Igbos wey don dey collect since nko?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by atonement12: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
FarahAideed:
These Fulani Jihadist will be the undoing of the country
The country is already undone!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
istina:
If you know how the Military operates, Sha....

The military and civilians lifestyle na two different things.

Sha. What did I know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.