Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat (75621 Views)

He Changed The Currency In 1984; He Is Changing It Again In 2022 - Shehu Sani / IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Kdon2: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kundagarten:
Nigerian Soldiers, Secret Police 'Arrested' Cat They Believed Sunday Igboho Turned To During Invasion Of His House—Eyewitnesses

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/01/update-nigerian-soldiers-secret-police-arrested-cat-they-believed-sunday-igboho-turned

When these people now become violent they ll be labelled terrorists!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by AmuAwusa: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ayomi90:

Nnamdi Kanu is eating undone beans filled with stone nw. Let him enjoy in peace.

Can you even afford a modu of beans as we speak?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by planetx: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
Raph82:
The truth is, they can't easily catch that guy the way Kanu was caught. Igboho has been who he is long time ago. But my fear is his wife that was taken away. They can dig out his source and get to him through that woman.
Enough with all this chest beating, they don't need to capture him just put fear in him to abandon the agitation. He as already called of his Lagos rally.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by atonement12: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
dan761:
Without Hypocrisy , Sentiments and Religious Bigotry...What is Sunday Igboho Offence ?
He spoke... undecided
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Olatomiwami(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ayomi90:

Shey na Yoruba ppl sell Mazi Nnamdi KANU out?

My only reason for hating Igbos with passion, no iota of sense, their hatred for Yoruba is legendary, yet, they won't stop flocking to SW, awon alaimore, werey eda gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Ayomi90: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Can you even afford a modu of beans as we speak?
I will feed u nd ur family. Not everyone u see on Nairaland is suffering like u.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joromi1:
Clowns. So they actually believe that a human can shapeshift to a cat?
that’s the mental level of large proportion of the Nigerian population. We still have ways to go
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Ayomivic(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kundagarten:
Nigerian Soldiers, Secret Police 'Arrested' Cat They Believed Sunday Igboho Turned To During Invasion Of His House—Eyewitnesses

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/01/update-nigerian-soldiers-secret-police-arrested-cat-they-believed-sunday-igboho-turned

When illiterate is put in power ,he thinks the power is to protect his family alone

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by AmuAwusa: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ayo ;Dmi90:

I will feed u nd ur family. Not everyone u see on Nairaland is suffering like u.

Lmao!
grin

A yoruba riffraf wants to feed my dog?! My dog foods a month will make your mom jump up in tears of joy for months if I dash her the money

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by FakeUnity: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
But Igboho hasn't been violent nah.

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?

Asking for sovereignty alone means 'violence' for the fulani terrorists. It means you want starve them from nigeria's resources which they believe is their birth right.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Ayomi90: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Olatomiwami:

My only reason for hating Igbos with passion, no iota of sense, their hatred for Yoruba is legendary, yet, they won't stop flocking to SW, awon alaimore, werey eda gbogbo
They r like bush dogs, very annoying set of ppl.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by ThuGGeR147: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
Buhahaha, wonders shall never end.... Issokay, Biko where my lighter jare
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Theoarhics: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nigerian army are only good at attacking soft targets go and fight ur mates at sambisa forest.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ayomi90:

They r like bush dogs, very annoying set of ppl.

Both of you should keep on displaying ur stu.pity online thinking you're dissing igbos F00ls

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by akilo1: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
How did we get to this point
through railway
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Psoul(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?

I don't think you said a thing like dis when Kalu's house was attacked by the same military and people killed.
Did you?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by henryobinna(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?
Nnamdi Kanu was never violent when they started chasing him and killing his followers.
This is one thing a lot of Nigerians ignored and even applauded, they thought it'll never get to them. If you see bad happening to someone else call it out because one day you might become the next victim.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by atonement12: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Reference:
The question anyone should ask is:
What is all the violence for.
Has the man in question been an enemy combatant that orders have to be given to go in heavy and shed blood just to effect an arrest. By

Why does the Federal Government repeats its mistakes time and time again. That violence begets violence and they are making Nigeria harder to be governed day after day by their thoughtless actions.
"Mistakes"
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by frankyychiji(f): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
tutudesz:
shocked grin
The corn woman don guy you finally!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by atonement12: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Aderupoko2:
Abacha is all I see
Much worse . ! undecided
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by atonement12: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Reference:

People should seriously ask why the bloodshed.
Was it absolutely necessary??
Was there armed resistance....because this thing can get very messy and the very security agents become targets themselves in future when the victims feel the government through its institutions have failed them with extra-judicial killings.
They then resort to self help and another vicious cycle of violence is unleashed.
We suffer too much in this country from the inability to do what is right.
...saddled with evil rulers! sad
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by bubu2019: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Or am i mistaken?

what did he do?
He is a terrorist
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by luluman: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
How did we get to this point
By our votes.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Ekg911(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Just take a look at what our Almighty armies has turned themselves to !!!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by atonement12: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kdon2:

When these people now become violent they ll be labelled terrorists!
It would have become a full blown civil war then.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Tundex911: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
DSS, SSS, NA sef dey watch Africa magic yoruba too

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by atonement12: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
planetx:
Enough with all this chest beating, they don't need to capture him just put fear in him to abandon the agitation. He as already called of his Lagos rally.
The plan was to Kill him, not capture!
They cannot intimidate him to abandon the agitation.
The agitation is much bigger than Igboho.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Flows001(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
This is totally unacceptable but I won’t be surprised if the attack was actually carried out by the accused. But how come no one can show a video of the military men?
Oga use your sense nah, around 1am gunshots begin dey pour, if na you dem wake with gunshots sounds; you go even get time look for phone to on video recorder?
undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by Raph82(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
planetx:
With seven people killed under his roof, u still dare him to carry on with rally to prove braveness? Who does that?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by BigYash: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
North using military to intimate east ,south and west. And some mumu people from east,south and west will still be supporting them.. Until they cage all of you ,like the cage their cows
Re: Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat by mintdrop: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kundagarten:

hahahahqhaha.

which story will I tell my shideren now? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.