Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) (43781 Views)

See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" / Current Developments Make Biafra Inevitable — South-east, South-south Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Why then are u afraid to die
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by ogashman(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
When did he made this statement, when money still enter his pocket I guess.

shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by Ojikutubaba: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by nomenclature(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Headslammer ,is it not haram tonuse the internet?
KillMNKnow:
grin Well kill yourself nah! Why don't you kill yourself... Because we're not killers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by eke28(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
I didn't here him say that but from the same people writing this and that since his arrest as they said. For now no one have heard from him so no one knows the truth for now.

paramakina202:

Did you not hear him tell the court he ran away because soldiers came to his house to kill him.
So he was the one delaying arrival of Biafra.He is the greatest sabo.He prefer to live than to give us Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by od501: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
brian91:
Why can't we see through the deceit and motive of the Fulani.
They devise strategy to dominate, conquer and rule. Its worrisome that the wannabes to them still turn deaf, and blind to the way they rule/control their region(sharia and its constitution, control of their resources-mineral, food, etal).
Despite their invasion, no action, decree to stop their activities.
They continually use the divide and rule tactics to infiltrate and establish their ideologies.

#pity embarassed

The dumbness of this indomie generation just taya me aswear .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by KillMNKnow(f): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
nomenclature:
Headslammer ,is it not haram tonuse the internet?
grin what's the meaning of headslammer I saw it several times? grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by abraham01emma01: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
OF A TRUTH IT IS NOT ALWAYS EASY FOR FREEDOM FIGHTERS. SOME WILL DIED IN THE COURSE.
MAY GOD LIBERATED YOU ALL THAT ARE FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by mastertek: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
I am a Yoruba man

Thunder fire all Yoruba in this forum, who mock Kanu & Igbo people in these predicament.

How can someone be complaining of high cost of goods, foods in the market and you are still supporting Nigerian government, you are still supporting one Nigerian.

I want to join IPOB, can someone connect me, I am very serious. I have some intelligent contribution to make

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by Jaapu: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
big7:

Hypocrite!!

But your moniker says otherwise.. Dude you know that the gospel truth, if that man drops dead in the Nigeria govt custody. Nigeria is automatically gone. The division will come ten times quicker than you will ever imagine.

Mugu, Start praying for him to drop dead.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by eldeens: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
When Abiola died wetin happen, you will die and nothing will happen. Naija wey full ground with cowards
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by Corroro: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
actually, cos they would have made him a martyr
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Of course your death will make biafra cum quicker,reach it's orgasm and then go flaccid.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by Omoslim26: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
If it will come without the destructive agenda of your ipob, bless God.
If you had not been a proud dictator,you would have tried being persuasive and do well to ensure that you start lobbying some of the leaders of the land,but no you went about parading yourself like a generalissimo and Idi Amin wannabe � throwing curses and threats on anyone who has an objection to your call for self destruction.

Anything linked with ipob is done for in Igboland.
Let the leaders start the process of getting amnesty for the esn.Enough of the senseless killings already.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by YurFatHer: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin Well kill yourself nah! Why don't you kill yourself... Because we're not killers grin
why r u saying this?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin U go eat KUJE beans well cheesy and that FENDI change colour to Biafra rag flag grin cool wink. Proudly IGBO son cool sad

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by RPG2020(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
big7:

Hypocrite!!

But your moniker says otherwise.. Dude you know that the gospel truth, if that man drops dead in the Nigeria govt custody. Nigeria is automatically gone. The division will come ten times quicker than you will ever imagine.

I'm with kanu from day one I Listen to his speech and his telling the truth Nigeria is finished

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by Daniel058(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin what's the meaning of headslammer I saw it several times? grin
Check if you have Black spots on your Forehead, then you are one of them cry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
You will not die, Onye ndu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by Amadichisom(f): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
I don’t see reasons with him on this

You death won’t make a difference
The youths are very lazy and scared

No one will speak after ur death
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by KillMNKnow(f): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Daniel058:
Check if you have Black spots on your Forehead, then you are one of them cry
Lol. You mean Muslims grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by Unrated900(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
mekuso89:
You so called Nigeria stupid youths will soon understand what this man have been doing for you iddioots

Shut up and
Stop been unfortunate
No one is the cause of your predicament.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by HardBishop: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
SoftP:
Oga Shat up’

Even Ojukwu will be so disappointed @ ur wrongly calculated moves;
How can u allow urself to be trapped and influenced by a woman’s thighs when u’ve so much @stake.

Is well.. ur motive is that u can't survive without us.bu need us��� we hate you... U loved us. We hate your guts...

Can't u Nigerian zoos stand alone?. Lazy black animals in the zoo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by paramakina202: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
eke28:
I didn't here him say that but from the same people writing this and that since his arrest as they said. For now no one have heard from him so no one knows the truth for now.

He have said it severally,listen to his interview with Israeli channel as he explained how he escaped.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by ismodiwa(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hang him,
And let's see what the so called biafrans got to do about it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by baike: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
So make him die or what are you trying to say shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by luluman: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
When did he made this statement, when money still enter his pocket I guess.
No!! Its when did he make
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by HardBishop: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Oga no go die for nothing oo. As I be like this, the only thing that concern me is to thrive. Whether I thrive in Nigeria or in Biafra is the least of my concerns. My own concern is my well-being. I will not engage in anything that will endanger my life or that of my loved ones in the name of fighting for a country. I no love any country reach like that.

That's why a black man is different from a white man

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by Antoeni(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Your late father already said it
Only idiots foolish dullards will continue to follow and believe you

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
HardBishop:

That's why a black man is different from a white man

That is the white man’s problem grin. I do like the idea of restructuring Nigeria or outrightly getting the Biafra nation but if involves dying, war, fighting, I no do. If it can be done peacefully, I’m in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters / Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.