Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House (83508 Views)

Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Basher8583: 2:14am On Jul 02, 2021
yemmywesey:
If bandits can own rpg and ak-47, there is nothing stopping igboho to own m16 and pump action.
Every nigerian should be entitled to carry a gun.
There is no difference between a knife, a matchete, and a gun. They are all tools.

Please if you have any credible information about any body in possession of an illegal firearm whistle blow to DSS as it was done in Igboho's case.

Nobody has touched him until now. They moved in because they have gathered enough evidence against him.

Dss cannot do magic. Give them information and leave the rest to them.

At least na igbo man that snitched / sold out Kanu.

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Tripleaj(m): 2:19am On Jul 02, 2021
To be sincere also, I had this 3 different time; 2015, 2018 and this year, same dream.
ebuk4real:

To be sincere, I had same last year o. These signs are ominous

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Basher8583: 2:23am On Jul 02, 2021
gloriaunobi:
I have never seen Fulani men killing people in Benue been arrested?

Because it's Benue people killing themselves. I have lived there for many years. They have no value for thier lives there.

As it is now 2 villages will fight each other with heavy casualty and they will conveniently blame it on fulani herdsmen just for media hype.

Fulani herdmen are not ghosts. They are damn slow because of their cows. So you want to tell me that if they attack they also disappear into thin air before you can mobilise to fvck them up.

Pls reason now
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by babasolution: 2:36am On Jul 02, 2021
luluman:
And what have your yeebos been able to do for your Kanu?

The igbos killed a lot of policemen and soldiers,those agencies have paid dearly for their attacks.the revenge is complete.But I assure u,Yorubas wudnt do anything,once again Yorubas are weak slaves
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by leesamyoung(m): 2:36am On Jul 02, 2021
igboho should charge dss to court murder, they already scored own goal by admitting invade his house, he can outright denied owning the guns and says they plant it after invade him. prominent people should stand up for him now this is the time he need them. if not they will decimate him with false allegations

3 Likes

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by babasolution: 2:38am On Jul 02, 2021
Babara1994:

Here in Nigeria, Sunday escaped. Your Mumu leader couldn't even escape despite staying abroad. He was lured by a woman. Weak Igbo people and their weak leader!

The igbos organised a fighting force that have destroyed a lot of the enemy forces
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by rafcrown(m): 2:39am On Jul 02, 2021
The only thing left is
Federal Republic of Northern Nigeria.
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by babasolution: 2:40am On Jul 02, 2021
Kdon2:

You that is not spineless what have you done in your forgone area

Form an armed militant wing and fight like the nigerdelta forces and esn
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by ceaser: 2:51am On Jul 02, 2021
Like I said yesterday, it was the government forces that invaded his place and now they have at least owned up. A hausa friend in the military mentioned that they were expecting the arrival in Lagos from Togo of Nigerian officers sent to learn to speak French. They were expected to arrive in Lagos by land on Monday. The attack on Igboho was Wednesday. Igbohos spokesperson mentioned that the invaders spoke both French and English.

The point where I think Igboho messed up is not hexing these invaders as his reputation preceeds him. If they all had frozen or somehow rendered mysteriously blind the moment they stepped into his compound, then the government would have second thoughts about their approach. Indeed they will go back to the drawing board but the message will have been passed across that it isn't only with the muzzle of the gun.

This government is out to silence every dissenting voice. It is no longer a democratic government but a militarised government that has lost its legitimacy. They started with twitter ban to silence Nigerians. Next was NK, now it's Igboho.

Igboho would likely be one of the obstacles to their proposed forced "grazing routes" hence the quick need to disable him. Even the laws don't seem to work anymore as the government has deliberately ignored court orders banning open grazing but instead trying to doctor a document from 1965 supporting "grazing routes".

The DSS murdered people in his home. But I don't think those people killed tried to fight back. Most of those weapons will likely be planted. He may own pump action rifles (which are non-asault weapons allowed by law), but trust the government to spice it up with the AK47 and fully charged cartridges. This is exactly the same script played for NK. In fact if I remember clearly, his was only pump action riffle.

Meanwhile it seems Facebook may have been blocked by the government in a follow up to the attack on Igboho's House, probably to keep information from filtering our as much as possible. CCTV footages are available that shows the invasion, the murder and the planting of the arms in his residence to make it look like they were recovered there.

Anyone else finds difficulty with Facebook loading? Or maybe na just bad network.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 02, 2021
Foolish govt... ur time wiil soon expire
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Adekunle1995(m): 3:05am On Jul 02, 2021
This will never end well.

This fulani people are planning evil against our mother nation, kanu is not a terrorist same as igboho. If they are really for us why the government did not use all this there power to arrest all the bandits that are kidnapping our poeple. I bush tribe from nowhere will just be terrorizing our fatherland. cry cry
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 02, 2021
The fulani government doesn't care if your tribesman is the VP, for the fulani vp is useless.

Sycophancy is treachery

You may gain a useless government portfolio which would still be seen as useless no matter how you romance with your boss
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by HIPROFILE(m): 3:18am On Jul 02, 2021
I keep saying this Yoruba people always think they are wise by romancing with the North but they know Nothing.

I just pray and hopes this fat scales of hate on Igbos fall off their eyes as quickly as possible.

Fulani herders with wird weapons killing people across the country have never been arrested by the DSS the Gunmi led bandits Kiddnaping and killing people across the nation are yet to be apprehended with their weapons but here is a man asking for self determination for his people They sent their fulani militia couple of times to raid his house they couldnt and now they have to do it them selves put up their own guns in display so as to give him a bad name while they nail him.

Yoruba people which way when this exact stupid and archaic act was meted on MNK all of you were rejoicing even to this last time MNK was rearrested you all rejoicing little did you know that same is on its way to your doorstep.

You saw a photoshopped picture of MNK on Fendi you wag tongues saying he wear expensive clothes with donated funds while his followers die in poverty and hunger You and your social media miscreants claimed and speculated MNK was arrested in Brazil where he went to meet a lady to have sex and said it was your FG that lured him with the Lady that he like women... There is no propaganda your media urchins didnt pull through just to discredit MNK

Now I hope you all saw Sunday’s mansion and all the exotic cars in there both some 2022 equipments cos I dont call them machine or cars anymore hope you saw that but none of you is saying or raising any propaganda on that I spit on where ever you guys match foot until you change as a tribe and stop the hate understand what the Igbos fight for until then you will know better

It is not too late.
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by sweetshisha: 3:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Buhari has reduced DSS to ordinary thugs....

Lady K made a live video and non of Igboho boys attacked anyone, it was DSS shooting and trying to forcefully gain entry

CCTV footage shows there was no cross fire or resistance

They foolishly claimed the recovered AK47 are from Nigerian Custom Service Idi iroko command yet we all know customs don't use ak47

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Chuka200: 3:20am On Jul 02, 2021
White007:
Malami is trying to round up both Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu at the same time

Yeah true that guy stupid as hell
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Chuka200: 3:22am On Jul 02, 2021
West2019:
Hausa are very smart set of people , Igbo and yorubas are fools

True too much envy n jealousy
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by femmy2010(m): 3:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

If I say these people sound dumb now, e go be like say I dey abuse undecided

You expect someone like Sunday Igboho not to have guns at home Common!

Even Zamfara governor asked citizens to defend themselves!

So you mean criminals too can under the guise of protecting themselves also have un-licensed guns?
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by notym2chektym: 3:39am On Jul 02, 2021
Nigerians security agents just lot my sympathy.
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by rafcrown(m): 3:45am On Jul 02, 2021
Nothing illegal found. All for protection against enemies within and outside.
God bless Federal Republic of Northern Nigeria.
Agbekoya War 2 loading
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by seunlayi(m): 3:51am On Jul 02, 2021
notym2chektym:
same here
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Mac2016(m): 3:54am On Jul 02, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
angry Please is there any real juju to silent all these government people
You no see that some juju garment were even arrested and displayed? Some juju get as e be. They would be killing their neighbours they won't use it to liberate the masses. Juju failed!
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by louqas: 4:00am On Jul 02, 2021
notym2chektym:

They just gained my respect more

The Language these people understand is being spoken to them

Why juju no fit blind all the security operatives involved and make them cripple ?

Hmmmm.....ijoba amuni moogun
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Sleekfingers: 4:06am On Jul 02, 2021
babasolution:
The Yoruba are a spinless people,they are terribly weak

DONT YOU THINK IT IS DMB TO GENERALIZE? I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THE FG TO BAN THIS USELESS NAIRALAND FORUM. ITS REEKS OF TRIBALISTS........AND I WILL BE FORWORDING ALL YOUR COMMENTS TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES.....IF THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM DOESNT DO THE NECESSARY
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by almarthins(m): 4:09am On Jul 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
According to the Machiavelli thought, this whole clamp down by the government explain the term of "when the ends justify the means from the The Prince.

Nicolo machiavelli's thoughts were insightful. Let's not forget he was also a diplomat.and Every diplomat na liar that speak half truth.

When king fails to ensure equity. Will force replace justice?
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Albertone(m): 4:10am On Jul 02, 2021
almarthins:

Nicolo machiavelli's thoughts were insightful. Let's not forget he was also a diplomat.and Every diplomat na liar that speak half truth.

When king fails to ensure equity. Will force replace justice?

Fallacy of hasty generalization undecided
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by PIMPAR: 4:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Someone7:
How dare anyone speak up in this tyranny. Buhari's guard dogs will be onto you in a flash.

If only they could apply this same energy to terrorist Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram/ISWAP and bandits.

The longer the rest of Nigeria keeps silent, the more these Fulani supremacists will terrorise the rest of us
Una go wail tire
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by egoldman(m): 4:15am On Jul 02, 2021
OfoIgbo:
I hope people can now see what Kanu's foolishness and incompetence is causing.

Don't be surprised that in the unlikely event that Kanu is released, he will return back to being the supreme leader of IPOB, because he has surrounded the leadership of that organisation with YES MEN, who cannot challenge him and remove him as the leader.

Some very serious organisations will execute their operatives who let down the people the way Kanu has, over the past few days. But Kanu will probably get a pat on the back from his YES MEN and directorate of state.

Taking on roles he is clearly acutely incompetent at.

Get off the crack man.
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by afamaustin(m): 4:18am On Jul 02, 2021
What about the � cat
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by egoldman(m): 4:20am On Jul 02, 2021
West2019:
Hausa are very smart set of people , Igbo and yorubas are fools

You are right, all they know us to shout Igbos and Afonjas on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by almarthins(m): 4:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Albertone:

Fallacy of hasty generalization undecided

I think you re referring to your time n generation. all those diplomat in UN what truth are they saying?

Parts WikiLeaks documents expose the hypcrisy, lies of diplomats. Diplomats are politicians too.

By the way if u want to bcom a diplomat I am stopping you.lastly, I have right to my opinion because of what I have seen them do.
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 02, 2021
Lai Mohammad has taught dss How to tell lies.
Re: DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House by Offorgerald15(m): 4:52am On Jul 02, 2021
Soon he will be tagged a terrorist.

Ghen ghen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 / Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.