Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? (4741 Views)

MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by Sheedymadu1(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
HIV requires a certain capacity for you to become infected with the virus and these set of people lack this capacity.

Oh yeah, they're somewhat free to play around with unprotected sexual intercourse however they wish, have multiple sexual partners, throw caution to the wind as regards the use of sharp objects and still not be infected with the dreaded virus!

When HIV enters your blood stream, the target is your immune system and nothing else. People think it's the virus that kills you when infact all the virus does is to attack your immune system, destroy it and by so doing you're open and to and unable to fight against incoming diseases. That's why it's called human immuno-deficiency virus because it simply makes your immune system deficient. Simple tactic yeah!?

Your immune system is made up of your white blood cells, these are the cells that fight off offending disease causing agents from your body. HIV destroys them by entering them, taking over the production house of the cell (nucleus), then uses it to start producing many more copies of the virus (HIV). When this particular white blood cell is now full of newly produced HIV cells, it bursts open and dies thereby releasing these numerous newly formed viruses into the blood stream. These new viruses go on to enter other white blood cells and the cycle continues. This is how your blood becomes filled with HIV cells after a while.

AIDS (Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) is the end stage of HIV infection. At this point the virus has succeeded in destroying the white blood cells by using them to produce millions of itself in the blood stream, leaving your white blood cells (immune system) weak and unable to fight off diseases which will then overwhelm the body and kill it eventually.

However, HIV dosen't just enter the white blood cells like that without help. It NEEDS the help of a certain substance called CCR5 protein found on the surface of our white blood cells. It is only when the HIV virus binds to this CCR5 protein that it can successfully enter the white blood cell to use it and destroy it Ultimately. Without this protein, it cannot enter and therefore that individual cannot be infected.

Some people have a genetic mutation in them that resulted in the absence of this CCR5 protein. So they're actually born without the CCR5 protein on the surface of their white blood cells, hence they can't be infected with the virus. What a luck!

This is one place where a genetic mutation is actually very much helpful, don't you agree?�

It's important to note however, that infection with HIV isn't a death sentence as some have erroneously assumed. People living with the virus can still lead normal happy lives so long they adhere daily to their medications. Please DO NOT discriminate against them!

Visit www.drnewtonenyimba.com now for more!

Cheers!��‍♂️

©Dr. Newton

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by Teadavid23(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tor. Prevention is still better than stories that touch.
Thank you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by MITCHELL96: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Prevention first! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by profoejr(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Interesting...
Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by Techguy96(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
I have always known this but how does someone know he does have the ccr5 substance in his body.

Anyway I met a man who doesn't believe HIV is real, his argument was that he was very careless during his youth days and slept with alot of women during his youth days, he said if HIV was real he would have contracted it because of how careless he use to be back then.
Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Very apt.
Such people are rare. Their seemingly resistance to the virus is as a result of a genetic mutation of the protein coating their white blood cells.
The virus particle can't bind to the antibodies, as soon as try to bind to the cells, they fall off.

Such people live recklessly and can fork any HIV infected persons without getting infected. But that doesn't mean they are immune to other STDs.

12 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by GeneralPula: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
That’s 1% out of 100 o

If you’ve ever had small pox or chicken pox, then you don’t belong to those1%..

10 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by davien(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Viruses are like keys and your cells are padlocks, once a virus can fit into any cell of your body it hooks to it and gives it instructions to make more viruses till the cell bursts spreading more viruses of slight differences to find cells they can bind to.

HIV has millions of variants all that can be active on 1 person's body, so different people carry millions of diverse HIV variants all with different success rates of infection. This is why a cure/vaccine is incredibly difficult. You must account for every possible type that can exist.

Better cover your prick with rubber as even though it's not a death sentence you'd be stuck on drugs with severe side effects for life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by loadedvibes: 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
The place of evolution comes to mind.. when a sickness ravages humanity a generation comes with immunity to it. What you have explained now if true might just be the next generation and from there scientist can apply genetic treatment to people and prevent the ailment totally.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by shopnimini: 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Simply boost your immune system wink
Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by Vulcanheph(m): 1:52am On Jul 02, 2021
post=103275720:
The place of evolution comes to mind.. when a sickness ravages humanity a generation comes with immunity to it. What you have explained now if true might just be the next generation and from there scientist can apply genetic treatment to people and prevent the ailment totally.
True , I agree..... The CCR5 Protein might be the key needed to finally make a vaccine for this disease.

I just have a feeling that there's a conspiracy behind HIV .... I find it hard to believe that a disease that has been around for over 30 years and billions of dollars spent into it's research will not have had a vaccine for it by now.
It's either the disease was created as a tool for population control especially here in Africa or the world governments doesn't wanna let the world know that a vaccine exists .

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but there's something about HIV/AIDS that the world doesn't know about.

13 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by Highesschief1: 3:43am On Jul 02, 2021
The cure for HIV is as old as the disease, HIV was made in a lab..
Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 02, 2021
Any laboratory test to confirm the presence or Absence of CCR5 ?
Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Vulcanheph:

True, I agree..... The CCR5 Protein might be the key needed to finally make a vaccine for this disease.

I just have a feeling that there's a conspiracy behind HIV... I find it hard to believe that a disease that has been around for over 30 years and billions of dollars spent into its research will not have had a vaccine for it by now.
It's either the disease was created as a tool for [b]population control especially here in Africa [/b]or the world governments doesn't wanna let the world know that a vaccine exists.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but there's something about HIV/AIDS that the world doesn't know about.

The bolded doesn't hold water, controlling the African population is as easy as switching on Switches, the white doesn't seem to need that.
HIV origin as popularly accepted originated from Congo this we could have disputed with confidence. But the recent Ebola outbreak from another African Country couldn't make us think differently.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by NewDawn2O21: 6:46am On Jul 02, 2021
Techguy96:
I have always known this but how does someone know he does have the ccr5 substance in his body.

Anyway I met a man who doesn't believe HIV is real, his argument was that he was very careless during his youth days and slept with alot of women during his youth days, he said if HIV was real he would have contracted it because of how careless he use to be back then.
as he gone for test?
He may have contracted it for years without knowing it
Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by NewDawn2O21: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2021
stinflame:
Any laboratory test to confirm the presence or Absence of CCR5 ?
so you go start to dey fucck raw?
I pity you. Follow This article at your peril

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by loadedvibes: 6:53am On Jul 02, 2021
The world actually knows atleast those who cares to research.. the matter is not in the hands of governments it's handled by individuals and corporations. Who have realised that it's better to keep people sick and be profiting from ARVs than give them a total cure.. see what they doing with covid vaccine now.. better cashout scheme imagine first shot then second shot all na money o

Vulcanheph:

True , I agree..... The CCR5 Protein might be the key needed to finally make a vaccine for this disease.

I just have a feeling that there's a conspiracy behind HIV .... I find it hard to believe that a disease that has been around for over 30 years and billions of dollars spent into it's research will not have had a vaccine for it by now.
It's either the disease was created as a tool for population control especially here in Africa or the world governments doesn't wanna let the world know that a vaccine exists .

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by Thegracefulness: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
so you go start to dey fucck raw?
I pity you. Follow This article at your peril

No pity me oga, the fact I ask doesn't mean I'm guilty. I put myself In every bodies shoe. Some people at their first fucck the get the virus
Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2021
post=103280451:
The world actually knows atleast those who cares to research.. the matter is not in the hands of governments it's handled by individuals and corporations. Who have realised that it's better to keep people sick and be profiting from ARVs than give them a total cure.. see what they doing with covid vaccine now.. better cashout scheme imagine first shot then second shot all na money o

Finally someone gets my point.
Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by slawormiir: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2021
Damnnn niggar
One hell of a brilliant thread

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by RisenJoe(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
That’s 1% out of 100 o

Are you serious, there was one certain incident that happened in our hostel years ago when I was still in school,,, so it happened that all of the guys that I share the same room with contracted something like chicken pox or small pox(cant exactly say which), they are 4 in number including me, but all while they were suffering from this disease, I never contracted it for during the whole period which is more than 3 weeks cos it's like once one person is getting healed another person will contract it and it goes on like that till every one in that room has contracted the disease and the most funny thing is that I never remember myself having this disease while I was a kid( so that I can say I've developed immunity against it) infact I remember my junior sisters being treated with Dr Aladdin's 7 keys herbal mixture but I can't remember contracting the disease during my childhood ( I'll call my mum now and ask her)...
Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by blackprick(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2021
No wonder all the babes wey I don't nyash still nothing happened. The last one I rough rode was Ugandan big nyash I deliberately broke the condom so I could feel the thing even though she looked sick.

Team CR7 grin abi na CCR7
���

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by DencyZemirah: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2021
Interesting
Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by GeneralPula: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

Are you serious, there was one certain incident that happened in our hostel years ago when I was still in school,,, so it happened that all of the guys that I share the same room with contracted something like chicken pox or small pox(cant exactly say which), they are 4 in number including me, but all while they were suffering from this disease, I never contracted it for during the whole period which is more than 3 weeks cos it's like once one person is getting healed another person will contract it and it goes on like that till every one in that room has contracted the disease and the most funny thing is that I never remember myself having this disease while I was a kid( so that I can say I've developed immunity against it) infact I remember my junior sisters being treated with Dr Aladdin's 7 keys herbal mixture but I can't remember contracting the disease during my childhood ( I'll call my mum now and ask her)...

For sure I am..

If what you said is true, then you may have the protein in you..

Go for the test... It has another name like that..

The rest will verify if you do have it and if you do, you’re automatically immune to 95% of viral diseases..
Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by Mastakija(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2021

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by Amb1045(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2021
Very educative write up. That's not an excuse to be careless

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by Starcrest1: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2021
Thing is HIV is not that easy to catch. Anal sex, uncircumcised males, presence of other STDS, etc are the factors that increase the risk of infection. A man can have unprotected vaginal sex with an infected female and still not get it., if he has high immunity, is circumcised and doesn't practice anal sex. Lastly protection is still the surest.

Here is the source for research on HIV and the likely chances of getting it.
https://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/estimated-hiv-risk-exposure

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by rowland545(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2021
The human body system is strange... They r also some people that can't fall ill to malaria.

There was a time I dear pregnancy pass HIV...but now I don't joke with condoms there is even two kiss condom in my small jean pocket as I type...u never know when u might need it

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by jericco1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
That’s 1% out of 100 o

So I no belong angry
Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by juniorstar(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sheedymadu1:
HIV requires a certain capacity for you to become infected with the virus and these set of people lack this capacity.

Oh yeah, they're somewhat free to play around with unprotected sexual intercourse however they wish, have multiple sexual partners, throw caution to the wind as regards the use of sharp objects and still not be infected with the dreaded virus!

When HIV enters your blood stream, the target is your immune system and nothing else. People think it's the virus that kills you when infact all the virus does is to attack your immune system, destroy it and by so doing you're open and to and unable to fight against incoming diseases. That's why it's called human immuno-deficiency virus because it simply makes your immune system deficient. Simple tactic yeah!?

Your immune system is made up of your white blood cells, these are the cells that fight off offending disease causing agents from your body. HIV destroys them by entering them, taking over the production house of the cell (nucleus), then uses it to start producing many more copies of the virus (HIV). When this particular white blood cell is now full of newly produced HIV cells, it bursts open and dies thereby releasing these numerous newly formed viruses into the blood stream. These new viruses go on to enter other white blood cells and the cycle continues. This is how your blood becomes filled with HIV cells after a while.

AIDS (Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) is the end stage of HIV infection. At this point the virus has succeeded in destroying the white blood cells by using them to produce millions of itself in the blood stream, leaving your white blood cells (immune system) weak and unable to fight off diseases which will then overwhelm the body and kill it eventually.

However, HIV dosen't just enter the white blood cells like that without help. It NEEDS the help of a certain substance called CCR5 protein found on the surface of our white blood cells. It is only when the HIV virus binds to this CCR5 protein that it can successfully enter the white blood cell to use it and destroy it Ultimately. Without this protein, it cannot enter and therefore that individual cannot be infected.

Some people have a genetic mutation in them that resulted in the absence of this CCR5 protein. So they're actually born without the CCR5 protein on the surface of their white blood cells, hence they can't be infected with the virus. What a luck!

This is one place where a genetic mutation is actually very much helpful, don't you agree?�

It's important to note however, that infection with HIV isn't a death sentence as some have erroneously assumed. People living with the virus can still lead normal happy lives so long they adhere daily to their medications. Please DO NOT discriminate against them!

Visit www.drnewtonenyimba.com now for more!

Cheers!��‍♂️

©Dr. Newton
Very true....due to a genetic mutation of fusogenic coreceptors CCR5 and CXCR4. The coreceptor develops smaller than usual and no longer sits on the surface of the cells
Re: Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? by richmond500: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
That’s 1% out of 100 o

I have never had o, does it mean I can fvck shamelessly grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I / My Ex-fiancee Has Siezed All My Certificates / Are Women Still S.e.xxxx Objects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.