Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow (57392 Views)

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. / Idowu Philips 'Iya Rainbow' Celebrates 77th Birthday (Photos) / I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Babalola0920: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
You can't come out and go inside at the same time we all saw it even beyond where you thought he no go reach now see yourself
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Mrincredy(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2021
I really feel for princess.You are trying to get justice and at the same time, you are trying to listen to elders who want you to settle the matters out of court..
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Jesufemmy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Antoeni:
Soldiers came to our compound yesterday to pack my neighbour’s properties in a big truck. They handcuffed my neighbor and started beating him mercilessly. No one could move near them or say a word. After they finished packing all his properties, they bundled my neighbor inside the truck and drove off. Even my landlady that he owed three years rent was dumbfounded. Luckily for my neighbor, His wife and kids were at his mum’s place. I just saw my neighbor’s close friend this morning and he said i shouldn’t tell anybody that my neighbor wanted to pack out without paying the rent owed, So he planned with a soldier friend of his to help him pack his load . Country hard
O gbenu tan
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 05, 2021
Sweetheart, I can tell you living in Europe or the US or Canada.
Do you know how I can tell?
Because you posting youtube videos everywhere; My Dear, the average Nigerian at home cannot afford the data to watch Youtube videos.
Cleanworld:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H08QiUzDNIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYH2uE2HtSw
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2021
Ok.
Even with night browsing only the richest 5% of Nigerians can afford to be watching Youtube regularly. cool
The point is those videos you posting are almost never clicked on by any home Nigerian , I used to post youtube videos here and wondering why nobody ever commented on them until somebody pointed out this reason to me. cheesy
Cleanworld:

grin grin grin grin Na lie ooo grin grin . night browsing dey help.

One day we will all have a cause to smile and laugh in Nigeria and surely will God provide for all our needs and wants in this month of July.
have a lovely day
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2021
Ok.
Even with night browsing only the richest 5% of Nigerians can afford to be watching Youtube regularly. cool
The point is those videos you posting are almost never clicked on by any home Nigerian , I used to post youtube videos here and wondering why nobody ever commented on them until somebody pointed out this reason to me. cheesy

Indeed we shall overcome all our challenges one day and become the envy of the world. smiley Wish you a pleasant day also.
Cleanworld:

grin grin grin grin Na lie ooo grin grin . night browsing dey help.

One day we will all have a cause to smile and laugh in Nigeria and surely will God provide for all our needs and wants in this month of July.
have a lovely day
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Phraences: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
SenorFax:
This woman should just rest. You that is responsible mother, using a kid to sexually set an adult up, we don see you.

If you think I'm wrong, go ahead, use your own kid to set up a rapist or worse, a serial killer and stay off my mention. I said what I said.

I didn’t know there were so many rape apologists and paedophiles on nairaland. 484 people liked this comment. What a pity. So Princess is now to blame for getting evidence. Without that video people would have said she was lying. Instead of you to blame Baba Ijesha you are focusing on Princess. I wonder why. Partners in crime.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Phraences: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
PrincessGlow:

This your method has been tried all this time. It hasn't worked. That's why Nigeria is a pedophile heaven - "shut up", "protect the girl", "the family image", and the pedophile walks free to continue. People like princess are needed to shake things up.
If she were a timid, quiet type, the public would have forgotten this case long ago. And YES it would be a deterant to other pedophiles. And it would help start removing any stigma from victims, making it clear it was never their fault.

You have spoken well. I never knew there were a lot of paedophiles on nairaland. I am sincerely shocked at the volume of deranged comments I am seeing here with some having so many likes.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by PrincessGlow: 12:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Phraences:

You have spoken well. I never knew there were a lot of paedophiles on nairaland. I am sincerely shocked at the volume of deranged comments I am seeing here with some having so many likes.

Thanks. It is not even only Nairaland - most Nigerian men are pedophiles at heart (if we define pedophile as grown men attracted to 16 years or less).
And they'd act on it if there are no serious consequencies

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by SenorFax(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Phraences:

I didn’t know there were so many rape apologists and paedophiles on nairaland. 484 people liked this comment. What a pity. So Princess is now to blame for getting evidence. Without that video people would have said she was lying. Instead of you to blame Baba Ijesha you are focusing on Princess. I wonder why. Partners in crime.
The question is, can you use your traumatized daughter in situation that caused her trauma? Kettle shouldn't call pot black, she failed as a mother as well. No one is saying Baba ijesha is not guilty and I hope he rusts in jail+hell. But I won't leave all stones unturned, no one is perfect.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Acidosis:

When someone rapes your daughter, we will call Iya Rainbow to give you the same advice she gave Princess.

Omo asitani from the video clip released, where did you see Baba Ijesha forcefully having sexual intercourse with the little girl or raped? Common sense is no more common
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by moshoodn(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2021
ALLFATHER14:

Disrespect!!?? For a paedophile!!?? Person wey them suppose hang you say them dey disrespect am. I don see things for this Naira land sha
Learn how to read properly.

Iya Rainbow is the subject of the disrespect matter.

You can now re-read again, albeit slowly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.