Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Governor Wike supports Nnamdi Kanu insist on fair trial - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike supports Nnamdi Kanu insist on fair trial - VIDEO (2665 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video / Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) / Onnoghen Arrives CCT For Trial - Video/ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike supports Nnamdi Kanu insist on fair trial - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Yes because u guys were the first to kill soldiers and Hausa people under the command of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on the Oct 20th broadcast
Where is your proof to show that it was kanu's that actually did that??

Besides, security forces were killed everywhere in the country so, why is that of obigbo different??
Re: Governor Wike supports Nnamdi Kanu insist on fair trial - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Besides, security forces were killed everywhere in the country so, why is that of obigbo different??

Give me an email let me send u the broadcast of 20th October 2020. He even hailed a caller for killing a soldier. Drop your email asap
Re: Governor Wike supports Nnamdi Kanu insist on fair trial - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2021
Notasyouthink:

If I post that broadcast on my YouTube channel it can get a strike it is so so violent
Re: Governor Wike supports Nnamdi Kanu insist on fair trial - VIDEO by Nwadiuto247: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Umu bingo ndi IPOB was it not the same Wike killing them that they had an order to behead him.
Now he has pressed their mumu button they'll continue to support grin

Where did they praise him? The way some of you reason is so foolish.

Wike is a politician. He knows he lost Igbos who are his biggest supporters because of the Obigbo issue and he is trying to reconnect back.

Rivers politics in 2023 will be a tough battle between Amaechi and Wike because APC is back again in Rivers. Amaechi already has condemned how Wike handled the Ipob and Obigbo issue. That's a minus for Wike and he knows and wants to amend things.

He is the only governor in the South South fighting Ipob and it's not good for him in the polical field. You think the other governors, ministers, senators and house of reps members from SS who are silent about Ipob don't know what they are doing?

I am not Ipob and I don't like some of their style but we do things with wisdom.

Be honest in answering this- every family has a child who is more stubborn than the others and sometimes the stubbornness of that your brother or sister saves your family from some external trouble. Does this not happen in your family?
Re: Governor Wike supports Nnamdi Kanu insist on fair trial - VIDEO by Nwadiuto247: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Kanu talks foolishly sometimes.
Re: Governor Wike supports Nnamdi Kanu insist on fair trial - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nwadiuto247:

Where did they praise him? The way some of you reason is so foolish.

Wike is a politician. He knows he lost Igbos who are his biggest supporters because of the Obigbo issue and he is trying to reconnect back.

Rivers politics in 2023 will be a tough battle between Amaechi and Wike because APC is back again in Rivers. Amaechi already has condemned how Wike handled the Ipob and Obigbo issue. That's a minus for Wike and he knows and wants to amend things.

He is the only governor in the South South fighting Ipob and it's not good for him in the polical field. You think the other governors, ministers, senators and house of reps members from SS who are silent about Ipob don't know what they are doing?

I am not Ipob and I don't like some of their style but we do things with wisdom.

Be honest in answering this- every family has a child who is more stubborn than the others and sometimes the stubbornness of that your brother or sister saves your family from some external trouble. Does this not happen in your family?

He lost bingos not igbos
Re: Governor Wike supports Nnamdi Kanu insist on fair trial - VIDEO by Afriifa(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
tamonokare:

See who's talking. Smelling kai kai Ijaw man. How many Ijaws own oil wells in Ijaw land. Fool.
come and declare the war na..fools
Re: Governor Wike supports Nnamdi Kanu insist on fair trial - VIDEO by tamonokare: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Afriifa:
come and declare the war na..fools

What's this one typing ? Do you even understand what i wrote ? Let me write it in pigin to help you understand.

I dey try say make the south unite to fit resist the plans of the north. They don arrest Nnamdi Kanu for south east and dem dey wan catch Sunday Igboho for south west and their next plan go be to catch Tompolo for south south. Dem wan silence the whole south.
Re: Governor Wike supports Nnamdi Kanu insist on fair trial - VIDEO by Afriifa(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
tamonokare:

What's this one typing ? Do you even understand what i wrote ? Let me write it in pigin to help you understand.

I dey try say make the south unite to fit resist the plans of the north. They don arrest Nnamdi Kanu for south east and dem dey wan catch Sunday Igboho for south west and their next plan go be to catch Tompolo for south south. Dem wan silence the whole south.
If the try am Nigeria go divide

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital / BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. / Why Biafra Will Be A Poor Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.