Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose (14535 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:52pm On May 10, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[color=#0066ff]I

@ recent response lol Omo, Affirmative action applies to all departments. Be it education or work.
Every establishment in the United States are required to have some form of diversity. It is the law. Hard work
and dedication will get you noticed but your background and the 'colored folk' quota required is what gets you in.  wink

Exactly.  Those "bottom of the chain AA" fight for equality and freedom is what brought on the Affirmative Action and other civil right movement laws that got OMO in this country reaping the rewards of those who fought blood and tears.  

Black women/African women are surpassing black men/African women in America in term of schools and jobs then they would in their own home countries.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:53pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Honey, you are on NAIRALAND, so I guess you see the irony. You love our diicks. Why would we want you to go?

LMAO@because you on Nairaland you like our dicks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are in USA and you like the fresh water why would you leave?
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 10, 2011
Affirmative Action didn't get me into this country. It was God that did through the Visa Lottery program. Blacks, Whites, Asians, Latino, and Middle Eatserners all win the Visa Lottery on a yearly basis since George Bush Sr implemented the program in 1990. Are they in America because of Affirmative Action too?

Affirmative Action is shameful and saddening. Even Donald Trump is asking to see Obama's Columbia and Harvard grades, simply because he does not believe that a black man can achieve success without without Affirmative Action. Chei, blacks don suffer.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 9:58pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Affirmative Action didn't get me into this country. It was God that did through the Visa Lottery program. Blacks, Whites, Asians, Latino, and Middle Eatserners all win the Visa Lottery on a yearly basis since George Bush Sr implemented the program in 1990. Are they in America because of Affirmative Action too?

Affirmative Action is shameful and saddening. Even Donald Trump is asking to see Obama's Columbia and Harvard grades; simply because he does not believe that a black man can achieve success without without Affirmative Action. Chei, blacks don suffer.

LMAO@I am a Nigerian I got special treatment and I didn't need Affirmative Action grin grin grin

Yeah, you got special treatment alright. lipsrsealed
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@because you on Nairaland you like our dicks  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know that logic is not of one your strong suits but please bear with me and try to understand the following: imagine that facebook was called AmericanBook, what would that imply? The majority of folks on this site are Nigerians, so for you---a foreigner---to participate in our discussions on a daily basis means you love our company, even more so than the company of your AA friends or, dare I say, family, if you have one. You joined this year but your number of posts greatly outnumber mine, even though I joined last year. This is your sanctuary and I understand; I pray that nairaland lasts long so that your life can always have meaning.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 10:07pm On May 10, 2011
LMAO@a laugh at foolishness not being logic  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@ please accept my opinions of you it would make me feel better and I wasted my time giving opinions about faceless chatters grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 10, 2011
Yeah, bounce biitch.
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@a laugh at foolishness not being logic  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@ please accept my opinions of you it would make me feel better and I wasted my time giving opinions about faceless chatters grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Faceless chatters? Tell us something we do not know. At last, you finally made it clear that your words are meaningless and only to be regarded otherwise unless having a face to face conversation with person. I highly doubt you can pull that off. This is your sanctuary; in the real, you wouldn't be able to function.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 10:10pm On May 10, 2011
You can't do poo about it and it pains you.   tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

[size=22pt]That was sooo easy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You can't do poo about it and it pains you.   tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

[size=22pt]That was sooo easy.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

I thought you already wrote this like a million times, but, oh well. What am I supposed to expect from a child?

I do agree with you. You are indeed so easy. Any other idiiots waiting their turn should be patient, I'll be done smacking some sense into this child.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 10:17pm On May 10, 2011
omo_to_dun:

I thought you already wrote this like a million times, but, oh well. What am I supposed to expect from a child?

LMAO@what am I supposed to expect from a child?   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(singing NO PAIN, NO GAIN) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 10, 2011
Be patient folks. Almost done disciplining Mrs.Chimp
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 10:19pm On May 10, 2011
LMAO@cyber discipline  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 

I love it! Hee hee! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 10, 2011
Coming from someone who is cyber-smiling, you've got to love this child. It is called verbal discipline, child.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 10:22pm On May 10, 2011
[size=22pt]LMAO![/size]

(singing WHOMP there is)
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 10, 2011
Ha, I'm making progress. cool
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 10, 2011
OK, idiiot number 2, you can take Mrs.Chimp's place. I have cured her.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 10, 2011
One of the main reason why one would be proud to be a virgin. but mehn that woman is harsh.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 10:37pm On May 10, 2011
I would like to see a full progress report Friday evening at 6pm.   cheesy You shouldn't waste your time with faceless e-idiots just saying.

It won't change anything there would always be faceless e-idiots and you would have wasted your precious time.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 12:33am On May 11, 2011
Thank you Mrs.Chimp: I wouldn't waste my time with faceless e-idiots in the future.  grin. I'm gladly that my e-discipline has made you more intelligent---now you are able to draw logical conclusions from statements. I need to celebrate. grin
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 12:52am On May 11, 2011
I see the bored Compton project resident is back wasting job hunting time to converse with faceless e-idiots. 

So sad.   lipsrsealed
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by stuffs4me(m): 1:27am On May 11, 2011
Seriously, chima, please stay clear of omo_to_dun, he’s no match for you. All your LMAOs made no dents on him but you stubbornly stuck to the argument. This e-battering…….

Errm! Omo_to_dun, e don do, ma binu. She has learnt her lesson, am sure she won’t do it again
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 2:00am On May 11, 2011
^
I even got her to call herself a faceless e-idiiot. Isn't that amazing? She is advising me to stop wasting my time with faceless e-idiots, ergo: she is one. LOL. My brother, I respect your concern. But this Chimpanzee has to be put in her position and eventually in her cage, something I am hell bent on accomplishing.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 2:47am On May 11, 2011
stuffs4me:

Seriously, chima, please stay clear of omo_to_dun, he’s no match for you. All your LMAOs made no dents on him but you stubbornly stuck to the argument. This e-battering…….

Errm! Omo_to_dun, e don do, ma binu. She has learnt her lesson, am sure she won’t do it again

[size=22pt]LMAO@You have learnt your lesson grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Yet, he keeps responding to a "faceless ediot" like an ediot  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 2:55am On May 11, 2011
omo_to_dun:

^
I even got her to call herself a faceless e-idiiot. Isn't that amazing? She is advising me to stop wasting my time with faceless e-idiots, ergo: she is one. LOL. My brother, I respect your concern. But this Chimpanzee has to be put in her position and eventually in her cage, something I am hell bent on accomplishing.

I am still waiting on your "cyber discipline".    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep it coming.  You are representing your people well.  Show us "bottom of the chain AA" how ediots behave/operate.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 3:17am On May 11, 2011
Really no point. Just SMH. undecided
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 4:04am On May 11, 2011
@Mrs.Chimp

I have humbled you. I know you cannot admit it out of shame. But you feel it deep within your uneventful existence.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 4:05am On May 11, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@Mrs.Chimp

I have humbled you. I know you cannot admit it out of shame. But you feel it deep within your uneventful existence.

Keep wishing.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 4:06am On May 11, 2011
Ha, are you tired of laughing at yourself? Don't be shy. If you want more, I'll gladly dish it out.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 4:08am On May 11, 2011
I see that I have forced you to change your gender. An idiiot by any other gender is still an idiiot. Chei, who knew that you can fold so easily; I heard Chimpanzees were hard to tame, guess I heard wrong.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by MrsChima(f): 4:09am On May 11, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Ha, are you tired of laughing at yourself? Don't be shy. If you want more, I'll gladly dish it out.

Dish it out and it still won't change the fact that you didn't do shit but wasted your time.  

I am still on NL and doing the same thing I was doing this morning typing and laughing.  

Have a good night.  My wife Rokiatu is online! Yay!
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 4:15am On May 11, 2011
Come on My dear Mrs Chimpanzee,

Do not give up so easily. I have conquered tons of idiiots on nairaland in biting and harsh verbal exchanges, every single one of them had to bow out; I honestly do feel sorry for you. You were so defeated you had beg me not to engage you because you are a faceless e-idiiot, why do you have such low esteem? Honey, you are not a faceless e-idiiot, you are simply a worthless Chimpanzee whom I am trying to set on the right path.
Re: The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose by Nobody: 4:38am On May 11, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Come on My dear Mrs Chimpanzee,

Do not give up so easily. I have conquered tons of idiiots on nairaland in biting and harsh verbal exchanges, every single one of them had to bow out; I honestly do feel sorry for you. You were so defeated you had beg me not to engage you because you are a faceless e-idiiot, why do you have such low esteem? Honey, you are not a faceless e-idiiot, you are simply a worthless Chimpanzee whom I am trying to set on the right path.

WOW! NL is the FIRST website I have been on where some ppl think it is an achievement to 'cyber conquer' even if it takes months of stalking (referring to someone else btw). smh. Omo please go to bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? / Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.