Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

It’s A Man’s World, But A Woman’s Paradise (part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s A Man’s World, But A Woman’s Paradise (part 1) (299 Views)

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / It’s A Man’s World, But A Woman’s Paradise (part 2) / It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s A Man’s World, But A Woman’s Paradise (part 1) by BossDante: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2021
No matter how woke we try to be in this generation, a man and a woman cannot be ‘equal’ in the sense that they try to make it be. Our biological make up which is the root of our difference can never be the same. Men have more testosterone hormone while women have more estrogen hormone, this makes us process things differently to a large extent. It’s the reason behind a man’s strength and a woman’s ‘softness’, It’s the reason behind a man being more logical and a woman being more emotional, It’s the behind a man’s high libido and why a lady has more self control (That’s why a man can have sex without his emotions attach and a woman can’t, only few women can, unless when she does it for a reward- money, gift, job, esteem issues etc etc), It’s the reason a man looks manly with beards, thick voice and strong muscles and a lady looks the opposite. Now, like every other rules of life, there are always exceptions, so we have ladies that have more testosterone hormones like men, like we have the men that have more estrogen like a lady, you see these men being more effeminate and having these attributes associated with women and you see these ladies looking masculine and exhibiting these attributes associated with men. However, things are not defined in it’s exceptions, being that the exceptions make up very little percentage of the whole, so the larger percentage is what’s used for definition, and it stands as a general rule.

These difference, from my understanding is where our equality lies. What’s more equal when one person is logical and the other is emotional, one is strong and the other is soft, one looks manly with a deep voice and the other look sweet like a princess with a lovely tiny voice, What’s more balanced than this?? These special attribute of each gender is what’s needed to build a home, the man seeing things from a logical perspective and the woman from an emotional point of view, both would meet in the middle and that’s where the balance lies, that’s where the good nurturing of children lies,. This is how nature made us. Perfect.

However, some ‘woke’ people who can’t see things logically (I don’t blame them, its not one of their biological strength) have decided to cause more problems by making wrong comparisons, comparing and challenging men in their strength even though men don’t challenge them in theirs, for example, every one agrees that women nurtures babies more and its the reason why custody of young children are always given to women unless it’s established that she’s not a ‘good’ mother. Men don’t argue this fact because they all know it’s one of women strength, but in things that lies a man strength, these woke ladies want it, and when they cant have it because its not something you get without working for it, they begin to play the victim card and say its a man’s world.

I don’t agree that the world belongs to any gender in specific, I believe it belongs to both gender and each gender enjoy specific privileges that the other gender doesn’t.

However, since these woke ladies insist on the world being a man’s world because some sensible men have refused to be manipulated, I would tell them why these world is a woman’s paradise and they enjoy more privileges and opportunities than men.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2.. click link below

https://bossdanteblog.com/2021/07/02/its-a-mans-world-but-a-womans-paradise-part-2/
Re: It’s A Man’s World, But A Woman’s Paradise (part 1) by BossDante: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
So no one has a contrary opinion on anything I said above??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Short Night Video / Hilarious Nairaland Censorship / What Do You Think Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.