Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

It’s A Man’s World, But A Woman’s Paradise (part 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s A Man’s World, But A Woman’s Paradise (part 2) (328 Views)

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / It’s A Man’s World, But A Woman’s Paradise (part 1) / It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s A Man’s World, But A Woman’s Paradise (part 2) by BossDante: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2021
To whom power is given, responsibilities is expected. More power comes with more responsibilities. The problem with our woke ladies is that they want the power but not the responsibilities that comes with it. They turn a blind eyes to the very much privileges they enjoy and complain about more power not at their disposal, while still pretending not to see the more responsibilities attached to these powers being held by the man.

I will outline these privileges they enjoy to the detriment of men under the below subheadings:

WAR:
In war, killing of women and children is regarded as a war crime. Men are dispensable. Men go to war, and die to protect and keep women safe. We don’t hear men complaining about this, we don’t see men saying it’s a female world because of this. Men have accepted this as part of what make them men since they have more strength biologically, and have taken the responsibility in good faith.

2. LADIES FIRST:

These words originated to protect women, It infers that a man must be a gentleman at all times and put the protection, safety and comfort of a woman first. It all began on the famous voyage of Titanic that sunk in 1852 upon hitting a rock off the coast of South Africa. The ship lacked sufficient lifeboats, so an order was given that all the solders onboard should stand at attention while the women and children made their way to escape the impending doom on the lifeboats. 74 percent of women were saved, 52 percent of children were saved, but only 20 percent of men on the titanic survived. This later became a code of conduct, favoring women’s lives over men’s. This was how the word Ladies first came to be. This has now been extended to all aspects of life. Are men making an issue of it? No. Men hold more power as the head, so we have to sacrifice more and take more responsibilities. It’s common sense. Are these ‘woke’ ladies always complaining ready to put their lives at risk to save a man? No. But they want to be the head to control things. You’ll agree with me that no common sense there right?

3. RELATIONSHIP AND FRIENDSHIP:

Men are the one that are meant to go all out to show a woman love. All a woman just has to do is to sit back and ‘aww’ and ‘ohh’s’ to all the gesture. It’s one of the reason girls enjoy friendship with men more, because they do less. Still they’re quick to announce that Nigerian Men are not romantic. I once asked on a blog on what romantic gestures Nigerian girls make, and for 2 days no one could answer me, even after asking the question again on the next day. Romance means sacrifice. Sacrifice means going out of your way to please and make someone else happy. This takes different forms, e.g. spending a larges sum of your money bearing in mind that it would make you uncomfortable for awhile but you don’t mind cause you’re doing it for love. Spending time to give your partner a full body massage, Clearing some of your important schedule off your list just so you can make out quality time to spend with someone, making plans and funding a date and get away etc etc.. these are all romantic gestures, and if we are to be honest, it’s men that does most of these. Still you don’t see men complain about how unromantic Nigerian girls are. We just do what we have to do and keep it moving.

4. MILITARY

In the military, men are drafted to go to war, while women occupy civilian offices and still get equal pay. This implies that one gender take more risk and the other less risk for equal pay. We haven’t seen men protesting this ‘unfairness’. Men have come to accept this in good faith. It’s what make us men. We have more strength, so it’s fine. No problem. Our woke ladies too also pretend not to see this part of life, they pretend not to see these responsibilities, all they just want is power.

5. LAW:

It is not a hidden truth that the law favor a woman more than a man. For example, I already wrote about how killing of women is regarded as a war crime, The jail time of woman and men differs for the same crime, In our Law, apart from FCT, the law doesn’t define the crime of rape to include women. What this means is that it’s believed that only men can be rapist. This is an injustice, untrue and very unfair assumption, we all know this position is not true, cause just like men, women also rape.

The use of a woman strength which lies in her mouth is not regarded as a crime, but the use of a man’s strength which lies in his fist is regarded as a crime. So a woman can go about cursing and insulting all she wants but a man can’t respond with his strength. Some of you would make excuses that insult doesn’t hurt or cause damage like a physical hit, this is false, they both cause damages, one causes emotional damages and the other causes physical damages. Still, we don’t see men throwing tantrum on how it’s a female world just to play the victim card and form a pity party.

6. MARRIAGE:

A man provides, He is the house electrician, Plumber, Car washer, Mechanic, Gardener and what not. All the woman does is to cook and clean the home, This little responsiblities of theirs have become an issue lately on social media with these woke ladies screaming that they are not cooks and how cooking makes them a slave to a man. If cooking makes you a slave, what should we call men that does all these stuff I just listed up there.

The worse of these group of woke ladies are the one that work but still don’t make any contribution to the finance of the home but want her husband to share the cooking and cleaning of the home with her, because she also work. How does your working benefit anyone? you have the mentality of “your money is your money and his money is our money”, Fine. Then do your little f*#king job and stop causing problems. He doesn’t ask you to contribute in the running of the home and his other responsibilities, why do you want to make him share your your small responsibilities with you?? I’m beginning to think ‘woke’ is another word for ‘stupidity’.

7. JOBS:

In jobs, men are given the more tasking ones, while ladies take the less tasking jobs. It’s common to see men on road construction, building of house, etc. ladies are given jobs in the office, where they don’t go through the stress and risk their counterpart men face daily, for equal pay. They are given maternity leave even though the birth of child is very tasking on both parent, Yes, I have seen how the husband would return from work and take over the nursing of the baby through the night so his wife can sleep, he works 2 jobs, one at home and the other at work, but the society only sees the woman as the only one doing the home and deserve a maternity leave.

Men don’t deserve all these unappreciative behavior being exhibited by these woke ladies, I was going through the list of world inventions recently and all the names I came across belong to men. Men go out their way daily to making the world a better place, the only support they need from you is peace, If you can’t give him peace then don’t become a demon causing unhappiness and more problems. Men are celebrated only ones in a year, women are celebrated more than thrice every year, still these woke ladies won’t allow the men to be celebrated in peace just that once.. SMH

With these few points of mine, I summit that “If It’s A Man’s World, Then It’s Definetly A Woman’s Paradise”

Would like to hear you view, opinion and counter opinion.

Stay blessed...

For more interesting content, click on the link below:
https://bossdanteblog.com/2021/07/02/its-a-mans-world-but-a-womans-paradise-part-2/

Or visit www.bossdanteblog.com

Re: It’s A Man’s World, But A Woman’s Paradise (part 2) by Michaeltreasure(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2021
Thanks bro, for this piece.
You're on point!!!!!

1 Like

Re: It’s A Man’s World, But A Woman’s Paradise (part 2) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Excellent piece. Seconded!

1 Like

Re: It’s A Man’s World, But A Woman’s Paradise (part 2) by BossDante: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Excellent piece. Seconded!

Ma gee

(1) (Reply)

Nothing / Be Sincere: If Its You, What Will You Do? / US Naija Man Claims DNA Test Revealed That His Daughter, Is Not His Own:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.