Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted (72453 Views)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / "You Can't Negotiate With A Mad Man Buhari ~ Dr. David Matsanga / Insecurity: When Will Nigeria Itself Be Abducted? - Mike Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by onuman: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Which confirm that ipob are right,Nigeria government Kidnapped Kanu in Kenya.

Rendition is a serious crime.
Like Nigeria’s military government led by Buhari tried to kidnap Umaru Dikko.

Kalu was kidnapped and brought to Nigeria.

Rendition.

1 Like

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by hosemujica: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
kponkedenge:
Even Ojukwu wasn't deceived like this.... When Gowon tried tricking him to come to the North to sign the Aburi accord.... He refused... And they finally took it to Ghana to sign..... Something Gowon didn't later implement..... There was a feeling if Ojukwu had gone to the North.... He would have been assassinated before he even got to the meeting.

NK should have been smart like that and should never have left his comfort zone.
No smart, no wisdom, just gra gra, emotional outbursts and blackmail.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Fahdiga(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Giovanni93:
[s][/s]

Gibberish
This is absolutely bunkum
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by GetMeRight: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leybari:

Igbos are not Nigerians Oooo! They won't let go..50 years since after the civil war /genocide and they have not let go of Biafra, you think it is now that they'll let go!!!! grin

Ever8090:
remember that some persons who were arrested during the first arrest of Nnamdi Kanu are still in prison with no mention of them or protest on their behalf by Igbos till date...

Even, he himself has forgotten them. Forget about all these keyboard warriors.

1 Like

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by CryptoRepublic1: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why didn't he request for zoom interview,I guess everything to her appointed time.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Disclaimer12: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ain't u guys tired of chest beating? Fly to Kenya to go beat the man! Who would have thought there won't be war by now with the noises before the dude was capture ! I'm not in support of Buhari or his govt! But this internet threatis becoming too boring Abeg
Fahdiga:
Truth is gradually coming out from the people who committed the rendition of Kanu to the terrorist Fulani led federal government. All this oblong headed Kenyans with their toothpick legs will answer for this crime against humanity
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by omoluka: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1394549/didnt-lure-nnamdi-kanu-kenya-abducted-kenyan-ugandan-journalist-video/

I salute the courage of Sunday igboho and Nnamdi kanu, i know you guys are not perfect but for sticking your neck out in the midst of timid cowards, i pray God be with you guys .

6 Likes

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Freebills12: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
The person that posted this report you are an agent of confusion, why posting a baked half truth. Paste the whole report so that people will know what transpired. The journalist interviewed KANU in April, and it's KANU associate that approached him for the interview... He uses his television channel to broadcast the injustice met on the Biafran people by Buhari government. Stop linking Kenyan government to KANU's kidnap, Nigerian govt failed woefully in that regard.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by opribo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
If i know these janjawieèds well, they will never let MNK talk again. That's the end of his broadcast.
Even if for any reason he is allowed to be free he wont be the same again. They will render him useless to the extent that when he ever see the sun again he will need help to recognise daylight.

They are wicked, don't be surprised they can bring Shekau and the others under the guise of soldiers to be dealing with him. Let's say good fight MNK we will continue the struggle.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by barcaboi(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Truth is gradually coming out from the people who committed the rendition of Kanu to the terrorist Fulani led federal government. All this oblong headed Kenyans with their toothpick legs will answer for this crime against humanity
Una no dey tire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Timblogga: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ever8090:
Everybody just dey use Nnamdi Kanu catch cruise...I trust Nigerians Shaa, soon another matter will come up and this Nnamdi Kanu issue will be forgotten like it never happened..
Good! You said you trust Nigerians, and not being stupid enough to say Igbos.

1 Like

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by AsawanaDgreat: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bloggers are making their money from us on per second billing
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:

Dis u watch the video? undecided
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Handsum64: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
*WHERE ARE THE SUPPORTERS OF NNAMDI KANU NOW?*

Thirty-six (36) hours after Nnamdi Kanu was seized by security agents and brought back to Nigeria, and 24 hours after he appeared before a Federal High Court in Nigeria, not even one single international news media has mentioned his arrest or appearance in court. Are you not surprised for a man so well-supported by the world?

Where are his contacts in Israel, European Union, United States, United Nations; all those people and groups that promised him Biafra: How come that none of them has noticed that he was arrested by the Nigerian government? Think, if you have brains. Even as Ojukwu was about to get into war in 1967, the international press was already talking about it. Nnamdi Kanu called Ojukwu Biafra the Class of 1967 and called IPOB Biafra the Class of 2021. He compared himself to Ojukwu. But how come that only Nigerian media is reporting his capture? No one else knows him.

The problem is not really Nnamdi Kanu. The problem are the thousands and millions of people who followed him and believed him. They believed every lie he told them. They believed that Donald Trump promised Kanu Biafra. They believed that international security forces were following him to protect him. They believed that Israel recognized him. They believed that the United Nations was supporting him. That is the problem - that there are so many foolish people in the land.

When I merely expressed a view of caution, they attacked me. They called me unprintable names. They called me an ex-convict and said I should go back to prison. Where are they now? Since they liked me to go to prison because I dared to raise issues about their leaders, they must be rejoicing now that their leader is back in detention and will not come out in the next ten years unless he begs Ohaneze and the same Governors he insulted.

I said we are not ready for Biafra. And many did not understand me. I said that even if you gave us Biafra, we will not know how to manage it. And many thought i was joking. When I saw the mentality of those who believed Kanu, I knew that we are in trouble. The main difference between the Igbos and the rest of the country is that in Igboland, the uneducated rule. In Igboland, the uneducated think that the educated should listen to them and follow them. Every tribe has educated and uneducated people. The difference is that in other ethnic groups, the educated ones lead. But in Igboland, the uneducated ones want to lead. That is why even though the Igbos have the greatest number of educated people, they end up with the most uninformed choices because the uneducated Igbos want to lead. A legion of lions led by a sheep will never succeed in a contest against a legion of sheep led by a lion. Otherwise, nobody who understands international system would believe Nnamdi Kanu's lies. No educated person would believe that President Buhari died and a Sudanese clone is ruling Nigeria in his stead and only Nnamdi Kanu, the Igbo people's prophet, would know that in the whole world.

Somebody asked me tonight: What will the followers of Nnamdi Kanu do? I told him that they are like lost sheep in the wilderness without a shepherd. His followers will disintegrate. They needed a radio operator based in UK to function. Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra was solely an online country. Even his ESN was an online imaginary army. The biggest blow is to switch off that radio. Once he was not able to address them on that radio, they are lost. What else will bring them together. They needed the radio. They needed Nnamdi Kanu who would switch from a priest to revolutionary, to a war leader, to all manner of things. Nothing is left now. His followers know that if they try to run a radio like he did, they may face the same consequences.

Some people say I am fighting a fellow Igbo. I am only educating the fo*ls who followed that blind cause. I am helping them before they hurt themselves more. They have hurt Igbo interest enough. I believe that with IPOB contained, the Igbos can now come together to pursue the best interest of Ndigbo. The IPOB distractions and disruption have caused enough harm to the Igbos. Hopefully, we can now reorient the Igbo youths and get more of them to use their heads in the future.
Emeka Ugwuanyi Esq

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by b3llo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
MNK can never be smart as Ojukwu
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by shigishege: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria with bad mouth. You people will not kill person with laugh
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by kvin33: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
The chief Fulani herdsman stopped airplane kidnapped someone brought him to a bush. Same thing is happening at Benin bypass everyday? This one is just NEXT LEVEL
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by mordred44: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ever8090:
Everybody just dey use Nnamdi Kanu catch cruise...I trust Nigerians Shaa, soon another matter will come up and this Nnamdi Kanu issue will be forgotten like it never happened..
4goten jst lyk evans
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Jagolimo: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by onowu007(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
kponkedenge:
Even Ojukwu wasn't deceived like this.... When Gowon tried tricking him to come to the North to sign the Aburi accord.... He refused... And they finally took it to Ghana to sign..... Something Gowon didn't later implement..... There was a feeling if Ojukwu had gone to the North.... He would have been assassinated before he even got to the meeting.

NK should have been smart like that and should never have left his comfort zone.

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by puzzlegate(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=frankson1 post=103303365]

Kanu left them to rot instead of staying behind with them as solidarity. Besides, they are not important anymore to their struggle. Oga, How did kanu leave them? Stop typing rubbish !
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by puzzlegate(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
onuman:

Rendition is a serious crime.
Like Nigeria’s military government led by Buhari tried to kidnap Umaru Dikko.

Kalu was kidnapped and brought to Nigeria.

Rendition.
Is his name kalu or NNAMDI KANU ?
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by frankson1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=puzzlegate post=103306185][/quote]

I don't type, but write. And correct me if I'm wrong because you typed rubbish as well.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by puzzlegate(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Handsum64:
*WHERE ARE THE SUPPORTERS OF NNAMDI KANU NOW?*

Thirty-six (36) hours after Nnamdi Kanu was seized by security agents and brought back to Nigeria, and 24 hours after he appeared before a Federal High Court in Nigeria, not even one single international news media has mentioned his arrest or appearance in court. Are you not surprised for a man so well-supported by the world?

Where are his contacts in Israel, European Union, United States, United Nations; all those people and groups that promised him Biafra: How come that none of them has noticed that he was arrested by the Nigerian government? Think, if you have brains. Even as Ojukwu was about to get into war in 1967, the international press was already talking about it. Nnamdi Kanu called Ojukwu Biafra the Class of 1967 and called IPOB Biafra the Class of 2021. He compared himself to Ojukwu. But how come that only Nigerian media is reporting his capture? No one else knows him.

The problem is not really Nnamdi Kanu. The problem are the thousands and millions of people who followed him and believed him. They believed every lie he told them. They believed that Donald Trump promised Kanu Biafra. They believed that international security forces were following him to protect him. They believed that Israel recognized him. They believed that the United Nations was supporting him. That is the problem - that there are so many foolish people in the land.

When I merely expressed a view of caution, they attacked me. They called me unprintable names. They called me an ex-convict and said I should go back to prison. Where are they now? Since they liked me to go to prison because I dared to raise issues about their leaders, they must be rejoicing now that their leader is back in detention and will not come out in the next ten years unless he begs Ohaneze and the same Governors he insulted.

I said we are not ready for Biafra. And many did not understand me. I said that even if you gave us Biafra, we will not know how to manage it. And many thought i was joking. When I saw the mentality of those who believed Kanu, I knew that we are in trouble. The main difference between the Igbos and the rest of the country is that in Igboland, the uneducated rule. In Igboland, the uneducated think that the educated should listen to them and follow them. Every tribe has educated and uneducated people. The difference is that in other ethnic groups, the educated ones lead. But in Igboland, the uneducated ones want to lead. That is why even though the Igbos have the greatest number of educated people, they end up with the most uninformed choices because the uneducated Igbos want to lead. A legion of lions led by a sheep will never succeed in a contest against a legion of sheep led by a lion. Otherwise, nobody who understands international system would believe Nnamdi Kanu's lies. No educated person would believe that President Buhari died and a Sudanese clone is ruling Nigeria in his stead and only Nnamdi Kanu, the Igbo people's prophet, would know that in the whole world.

Somebody asked me tonight: What will the followers of Nnamdi Kanu do? I told him that they are like lost sheep in the wilderness without a shepherd. His followers will disintegrate. They needed a radio operator based in UK to function. Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra was solely an online country. Even his ESN was an online imaginary army. The biggest blow is to switch off that radio. Once he was not able to address them on that radio, they are lost. What else will bring them together. They needed the radio. They needed Nnamdi Kanu who would switch from a priest to revolutionary, to a war leader, to all manner of things. Nothing is left now. His followers know that if they try to run a radio like he did, they may face the same consequences.

Some people say I am fighting a fellow Igbo. I am only educating the fo*ls who followed that blind cause. I am helping them before they hurt themselves more. They have hurt Igbo interest enough. I believe that with IPOB contained, the Igbos can now come together to pursue the best interest of Ndigbo. The IPOB distractions and disruption have caused enough harm to the Igbos. Hopefully, we can now reorient the Igbo youths and get more of them to use their heads in the future.
Emeka Ugwuanyi Esq
Oga, are you do intelligent and vocal and yet no body knows you ? Continue lying. Many of us have read and listened to many foreigners talk about NNAMDI KANU s "Arrest" . Oga continue lying. At Least you can over take lie Mohammed.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by puzzlegate(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
puzzlegate:
Oga, are you so intelligent and vocal and yet no body knows you ? Continue lying. Many of us have read and listened to many foreigners talk about NNAMDI KANU s "Arrest" . Oga continue lying. At Least you can over take lie Mohammed.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by IAMPEDRO: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
kponkedenge:

But I believe common sense will tell you not to go to your enemies zone.
#FreeKanu!
#FreeKanu!
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Temptee101(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:

grin grin

You funny sha o.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by jimmynauty: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:

Of all places Kenya to be interviewed. Kanu u fall hands
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Temptee101(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ever8090:

You must be asleep, you better wake up.

MNK is an international figure and well respected.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Naajjii: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Go to Kenya and arrest them ,you people can't do shit, you people are the weakest in this country . All you know how to do is talk shout gra gra but when it comes to action you can't. Answer what crime against humanity? The Kenyans did a very good job for helping the world apprehend a terrorist leader responsible for the death of thousands of people. If you try anything Kenya will deal with all of you nyamiri people in their country the way Ghanians and south African are doing to you people, we will give them full support you people are not Nigerians , you are Biafrans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) / Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.