Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted (72677 Views)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / "You Can't Negotiate With A Mad Man Buhari ~ Dr. David Matsanga / Insecurity: When Will Nigeria Itself Be Abducted? - Mike Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Laslaslala: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Ain't u guys tired of chest beating? Fly to Kenya to go beat the man! Who would have thought there won't be war by now with the noises before the dude was capture ! I'm not in support of Buhari or his govt! But this internet threatis becoming too boring Abeg
shut up your nyash abeg
Must u talk
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by PenpalOso: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Rule number 1: Never trust the fat headed man with glasses and no neck! angry
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Sunday2021: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Which confirm that ipob are right,Nigeria government Kidnapped Kanu in Kenya.
I wish he should have been killed sef. Why arresting a terrorist? Terrorists are mean to be killed not arrest.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Vitally123: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
"I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted"- David Matsanga. But how did you lure him to be interviewed in Kenya? Simple question as the world is waiting to hear, thank you.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Tochj(m): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ever8090:
remember that some persons who were arrested during the first arrest of Nnamdi Kanu are still in prison with no mention of them or protest on their behalf by Igbos till date...
Stop market women gossips
Just like Bishop chukwuma
Bright chimezie and other IPOB generals had since been released.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by billyG(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
So we should settle for d Kenya story now.what took him to Kenya of all places?

1 Like

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Ever8090: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Timblogga:
Good! You said you trust Nigerians, and not being stupid enough to say Igbos.
and you are stupid enough to remind me to have said Igbo instead.. grin
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Buksaylor: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1394549/didnt-lure-nnamdi-kanu-kenya-abducted-kenyan-ugandan-journalist-video/

He's so stupid to have gone there..be it lure or interview...what was he going to say that he's not said before?

Can't they do zoom interview!
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Fcwilly: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
No problems, please who will organise another international MARATHON EVENT for us in this country? Let start from there.
I love running marathon.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Ever8090: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Temptee101:

You must be asleep, you better wake up.

MNK is an international figure and well respected.
una go just dey talk rubbish, this una mouth na him dey put d guy for trouble more and more, who know him internationally apart from some few Igbos in diaspora?...he will remain in that prison untill the Nigerian government will decide what to do with him, and no country will dare tell Nigeria what to do with him oga...I am not against you guys anyway but you should stop making unnecessary notice jooo

1 Like

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Caseless: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ever8090:
Everybody just dey use Nnamdi Kanu catch cruise...I trust Nigerians Shaa, soon another matter will come up and this Nnamdi Kanu issue will be forgotten like it never happened..
for busy people, they have long forgotten the guy and his issue. It's only on Twitter and Nairaland(two places where tension is always created or heightened), that you still hear about it.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by ibedun: 12:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I think Kanu was sedated before he was brought to Nigeria.

Those pictures of him in Fendi shows that he wasn't fully conscious.

Shut up! That’s SHOCK!
He was in shock knowing that his enjoyment life and freedom is gone for a long time or for good.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by chaloskyx: 2:55am On Jul 03, 2021
MY OWN IS THAT FG SHOULD KILL KANU KILL IGBOHO TAKE OVER THE SS SW AND SE COMPLETLE AND PUT ITS PEOPLE IN CAGES MAYBE THEN THE SOUTH WILL WAKE UP FOOLISH BUNCH OF PEOPLE I USE TO THINK THE NORTHS WERE ILLITRATES BUT APPARENTLY ITS THE SOUTH THAT ARE THE DUMBEST GROUP IN NIGERIA
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by GreenDee(f): 3:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Hmmmn
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Gbajure(m): 4:47am On Jul 03, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
But you've kind of put yourself in trouble sha. God help you.

Always beating tgat hollow empty chest. And for nothing.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Ekpeitit(m): 4:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Ekpeitit(m): 4:53am On Jul 03, 2021
If you lured the fool to Kenya yo be arrested it means you did a very good job,I'm very proud of you my friend.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Truth is gradually coming out from the people who committed the rendition of Kanu to the terrorist Fulani led federal government. All this oblong headed Kenyans with their toothpick legs will answer for this crime against humanity

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by opribo(m): 5:29am On Jul 03, 2021
I saw it during his last interview that he had been bought and he will betray MNK.
It is well, sometimes some people think they are doing you but they are pushing you to your glory.
When we restore BIAFRA, we shall never forget those who betrayed us when we needed them the most. KENYA! KENYA!! It's alright.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Bifwoli: 5:55am On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Truth is gradually coming out from the people who committed the rendition of Kanu to the terrorist Fulani led federal government. All this oblong headed Kenyans with their toothpick legs will answer for this crime against humanity
You don't have to attack/abuse and insult a whole nation of people.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Myself2(m): 6:01am On Jul 03, 2021
Leybari:

Igbos are not Nigerians Oooo! They won't let go..50 years since after the civil war /genocide and they have not let go of Biafra, you think it is now that they'll let go!!!! grin

Very true bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by lastempero: 6:15am On Jul 03, 2021
kponkedenge:
Even Ojukwu wasn't deceived like this.... When Gowon tried tricking him to come to the North to sign the Aburi accord.... He refused... And they finally took it to Ghana to sign..... Something Gowon didn't later implement..... There was a feeling if Ojukwu had gone to the North.... He would have been assassinated before he even got to the meeting.

NK should have been smart like that and should never have left his comfort zone.
Mazi was running a one man show and this is one of the consequences.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by lastempero: 6:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Vitally123:
"I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted"- David Matsanga. But how did you lure him to be interviewed in Kenya? Simple question as the world is waiting to hear, thank you.

Why would he travel to kenya of all places at this perilous time. when i told my brothers that this guy is damn emotional about this struggle. One man show doesnt work in a struggle,there should be branches in the struggle, intelligence unit, financial unit, armed units should be coordinated by seperate people but mazi choose to be the whole thing.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Disclaimer12: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Na online fight una sabi! 120% probability dey say if I ask to meet u in person now , u no go gree! Truth d3y hurt una and una too dey stereotype
Laslaslala:
shut up your nyash abeg
Must u talk
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Kobicove(m): 6:37am On Jul 03, 2021
superCleanworks:
If all bloggers no buy benz this year.

Chidimma
Nnamdi Kanu
Tonto kiss boyfriend
Sunday igboho

grin
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by hansomb: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Which crime against humanity are you talking about ? It should be the other way round. Kenya should be praised for preventing more crime against humanity by Kanu lead Ipob terrrorists.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by hansomb: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2021
That Kanu of a guy is not wise at all. The guy is so dumb like a kow.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Sharpsecret01: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Ever8090:
Everybody just dey use Nnamdi Kanu catch cruise...I trust Nigerians Shaa, soon another matter will come up and this Nnamdi Kanu issue will be forgotten like it never happened..
even when he was not even popular like this he was put in prison for 4years and nobody forgot him....how can we forget him now that he has found a place in our heart...we will never forget him come rain come sun
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Paretomaster1(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2021
All this na wash, and talk talk... The terrorist Don enter hand....
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Sesanogun(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Little did David Matsanga know that Kanu 'jumped bail' that is the bigger offence. He has been going through trials before he jumped bail. All these noise from David Matsanga and others were not heard 3years ago. If any Kenyan jumped bail like Kanu has, am sure David Matsanga view will change. Once you jump bail, any treatment you get in the repatriation in all your fault. Kanu almost put all sureties in problem especially against the government. Sunday Igboho should face same treatment too.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Ever8090: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
even when he was not even popular like this he was put in prison for 4years and nobody forgot him....how can we forget him now that he has found a place in our heart...we will never forget him come rain come sun
he was in prison for a year and half not four stop lying....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.