Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted (72457 Views)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / "You Can't Negotiate With A Mad Man Buhari ~ Dr. David Matsanga / Insecurity: When Will Nigeria Itself Be Abducted? - Mike Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by DavidEsq(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Truth is gradually coming out from the people who committed the rendition of Kanu to the terrorist Fulani led federal government. All this oblong headed Kenyans with their toothpick legs will answer for this crime against humanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ever8090:
Everybody just dey use Nnamdi Kanu catch cruise...I trust Nigerians Shaa, soon another matter will come up and this Nnamdi Kanu issue will be forgotten like it never happened..

Just like the "End SARS" episode
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by rafcrown(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD ,KILLED AND BURIED BY NORTHERNERS.WE NOW HAVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF /FOR NORTHERNERS.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Sharpsecret01: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ever8090:
he was in prison for a year and half not four stop lying....
even if its six months the bottomline is we Igbos dint forget him
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2021

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kidnap ke?

Arrested! He was arrested!
Repeat after me....

"Arrested! Nnamdi Kanu was Arrested!"
grin
Tranquillity360:
Which confirm that ipob are right,Nigeria government Kidnapped Kanu in Kenya.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jargon!
Leybari:

Most have been released and adequately compensated! Others will definitely be released..
Kanu is our person of interest! Because his freedom will mean the freedom of all freedom fighters in captivity across the entire length and breadth of the zoological terroristic contraption called Nigeria
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wetin dis guy do you now? You want use English kil lam? grin grin grin
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Did I ask for aspirations in life?
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Gift96: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
Truth is gradually coming out from the people who committed the rendition of Kanu to the terrorist Fulani led federal government. All this oblong headed Kenyans with their toothpick legs will answer for this crime against humanity
hahahahha
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Fahdiga(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gift96:
hahahahha
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Dominique
Rule 2. Trolling me without reason
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by warlordd(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2023
kponkedenge:
Even Ojukwu wasn't deceived like this.... When Gowon tried tricking him to come to the North to sign the Aburi accord.... He refused... And they finally took it to Ghana to sign..... Something Gowon didn't later implement..... There was a feeling if Ojukwu had gone to the North.... He would have been assassinated before he even got to the meeting.

NK should have been smart like that and should never have left his comfort zone.
0 Kanu is very greedy and foolish. Onye nzuzu.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by tsdarkside(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2023
somebody tell this kenyan olodo to shvtup....

this kenyans piss me off....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) / Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.