Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted (72460 Views)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / "You Can't Negotiate With A Mad Man Buhari ~ Dr. David Matsanga / Insecurity: When Will Nigeria Itself Be Abducted? - Mike Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by UniqueO(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
This getting interesting shocked

. Get more clients to patronised your business, we design eye catchy logos,
3d logos,
letter head,
business card,
ID cards
sachets designs and many more.... contact below

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by PrincessGlow: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
But he was arrested in Brazil with prostitute?
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Blackman7: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Savage hunchback beast .
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by malakaimoscondo: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Truth is gradually coming out from the people who committed the rendition of Kanu to the terrorist Fulani led federal government. All this oblong headed Kenyans with their toothpick legs will answer for this crime against humanity
so u are pained a big terrorist like kanu was arrested after jumping bail and about to be brought to justice again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Bar1941(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kanu self, couldn't he grant a virtual interview? He just allowed himself being lured into captivity.

5 Likes

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by adecz: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
⏩Machiavelli said that a successful
leader must have the attributes of
the mighty lion & the cunning fox.

⏩A lion is feared by other creatures. Fearless, brave & ready for war at anytime, but it is unable to recognize traps.
A fox is small, timid & doesn't command
any respect in the animal kingdom, but
you can never trap a fox, because of
its smartness & wisdom.

�⏩Kanu in taking on the Fulani govt
& it's organs of terror even while he was incarcerated earlier, showed
Extraordinary bravery. But see as dem
just use small sense catch am as if
na mumu broiler chicken wey 2
year old pikin fit catch.

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Banmeallday: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leybari:

Igbos are not Nigerians Oooo! They won't let go..50 years since after the civil war /genocide and they have not let go of Biafra, you think it is now that they'll let go!!!! grin

You are right about that. We will not let go yet you Niggers wont let go either, proud to uphold the enslavement of your forefathers to Luggard and LEPA Flora SHaw Side chic...

No wonder the average WHitey sees you people smellier than the shyt that comes out of their own nyash......

2 Likes

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
The man one one talk na waa o...no patient to listen to him joor
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by aryzgreat: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
The interview gave him out. I don't expect Nigerian security to have the sophisticated Intel to track him to Kenya.

It's obvious the interview gave him out and DSS followed up immediately to get him

It's good to always be proactive when surrounded by enemies.

He let his guard down and paid for it

1 Like

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
It doesn't really matter, the terrorist monkey is in the cage. That's all that matters. How, when and why is irrelevant. Thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Burruchaga71(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Una don buy market be that, just watch and c

1 Like

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Solidkay(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
The Africa man is his own problem,
Gullible mofos,
Posterity will speak up las las

2 Likes

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by gwarotango: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga ost=103289049:
Truth is gradually coming out from the people who committed the rendition of Kanu to the terrorist Fulani led federal government. All this oblong headed Kenyans with their toothpick legs will answer for this crime against humanity
Nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Akharmony: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Let hear from the horses mouth. He knows who set him up
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by akilo1: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Meanwhile kenya said kanu was not arrested in kenya..africa is a scam

3 Likes

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Clintonchiedzie(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
You yeash don open

2 Likes

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by just2endowed: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Which confirm that ipob are right,Nigeria government Kidnapped Kanu in Kenya.

A serious underground click in collaboration with Kenya government did it. Its impossible to arrest in another persons territory without the state knowing. Kenya is not Afghanistan bro where a foreigner will pull commando raid.

My brother think.

1 Like

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by vasel15: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Of course we know Kenya is a notorious place for freedom fighters

1 Like

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ever8090:
Everybody just dey use Nnamdi Kanu catch cruise...I trust Nigerians Shaa, soon another matter will come up and this Nnamdi Kanu issue will be forgotten like it never happened..

Never, not ever
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by frankson1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ever8090:
remember that some persons who were arrested during the first arrest of Nnamdi Kanu are still in prison with no mention of them or protest on their behalf by Igbos till date...

Kanu left them to rot instead of staying behind with them as solidarity. Besides, they are not important anymore to their struggle.
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by dmbb: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Well done sir, you don't have to explain anything, just go and flex

1 Like

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by ajealadick(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bros thank you very much for luring the criminal from his hiding place. We have him now. E go hear whiiin

2 Likes

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Curious345: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kanu was lured ,kidnapped , drugged and flown back to Nigeria
Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by tishbite41(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
kponkedenge:
Even Ojukwu wasn't deceived like this.... When Gowon tried tricking him to come to the North to sign the Aburi accord.... He refused... And they finally took it to Ghana to sign..... Something Gowon didn't later implement..... There was a feeling if Ojukwu had gone to the North.... He would have been assassinated before he even got to the meeting.

NK should have been smart like that and should never have left his comfort zone.
Betrayal of trust is betrayal of trust.

If the Ghanaians connived with the British and Northerners, Ojukwu would have been arrested or killed.

1 Like

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Curious345: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Like we always said. Kanu is a man of very low IQ

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Curious345: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
What was he doing in kenya?

Truth is that he went there to chill with his side chick,far away from the prying eyes of his wife who just delivered a boy

3 Likes

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Curious345: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kanu cannot DELIBRATELY get himself into trouble and ask for help .

He left London for Kenya of all places .

The man Is really mad

3 Likes

Re: David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted by Giovanni93: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
[/s]

Gibberish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) / Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.