Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists (37945 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists / We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess / Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by MarveworldG: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Horrible
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Eaglenimi: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Greed every where
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by hope4nigeria(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Doin wat de knw hw 2 do best,
Am nt surprised, i no mention name oo
hopeless soul
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Sapphire A.K.A “future is FEMALE” online ambassador.

All these your online crusade to always attribute world problems to just the MALE gender will only keep you in your father's house for many decades to come.

Daaaaaammmmmmnnnnn
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by FashionCookie(f): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Na wa o. Y human being wicked like this?
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by OLULAW: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
WOW. When you think you've heard it all. What a hopeless country.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Is there any crime that daughters of Jezebel will not be the remote cause. The idiot would have planned to impress women not realizing that ritual money is scam.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by OriakuAmara(f): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Male gender
Una de try o
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by FarahAideed: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kai I give up up on NIGERIANs
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by orgylover: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
sulele04 geng

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Drsnives(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nothing we no go hear from that waste side
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Onelove508: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
So nobody read this without sentiments and understanding?

Dude wasn't cougjht red-handed, family members only suspended he did.

Isn't this blogger mischievous

One of oudr major problem in this country is comprehension.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Handsum64: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wailers and looters will never end well
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Judolisco(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
agadez007:
Funny enough many Yorubas think that respect is only when you prostrate to greet an elder,i remmeber my neighbour scolding and telling me how "ibos lack respect" simply because I didn't greet him "Agama lizard" style
It's not uncommon to hear the phrase "awon omo ibo awon alaileko" in lagos
Now a respectful son have killed his dad

every tribe with their wahala now... We've seen here how an igbo son flogged his mum and stripped her naked
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by StreetFight: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It won't come as a surprise to me that the alleged ritualist of a son and Abdulmalik Kehinde where among the useless youths the Iragbiji born cocaine lover called Tinubu equipped with N500 and Kpomó sauce in Kwara to shout “O to gé” like donkeys.

Now, N500 and Kpomó sauce don finish, they now resort to killing, stealing and harvesting the body parts of their father's.

Tinubu matter go kill you ooo.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by AsawanaDgreat: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wahala tie wrapper for this country oo
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Germi9: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Flahyuq:
God,don't let me see a situation whereby i will kill my parent with my own hand...knowingly or unknowingly
Pray your child dont kill you too
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by PlayMaker14: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
StreetFight:

Tinubu matter go kill you ooo.
Same way South East related issues is driving you to the great beyond. smiley

1 Like

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Alejo1: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hmmm typing....
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by 400billionman: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Stories like this emanating from poverty capital of the World on the daily.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by respectfully: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
What a wicked tribe. Skull minners na dem, Yahoo plus na dem, tribal mark na dem. Una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Dovegrey: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Aduduwa Republic grin
Afonjas are boosting kwara state IGR
If you see afonja cover ur skull. Maka safety

2 Likes

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by sylve11: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It won't come as a surprise to me that the alleged ritualist of a son and Abdulmalik Kehinde where among the useless youths the Iragbiji born cocaine lover called Tinubu equipped with N500 and Kpomó sauce in Kwara to shout “O to gé” like donkeys.

Now, N500 and Kpomó sauce don finish, they now resort to killing, stealing and harvesting the body parts of their father's.

Hahaha cheesy sad shocked cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by poiZon: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:

My small fanta dey on top this table o, sabi how u dey shake am pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by BeansAndBread(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yoruba Christians grin grin

1 Like

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Frales6(f): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
May God never give us such evil son
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by sylve11: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Sapphire A.K.A “future is FEMALE” online ambassador.

All these your online crusade to always attribute world problems to just the MALE gender will only keep you in your father's house for many decades to come.

Na nairalandprof be sapphire too? shocked cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Newbreed2018: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yoruba and their wahala!

Dem don carry their headhunting come caliphate of Kwara?

We shall fish them out and teach them the lesson they understand in their own language.

As we Annexed Kwara, so shall we annex Lagos too.

1 Like

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Is04970: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Flahyuq:
God,don't let me see a situation whereby i will kill my parent with my own hand...knowingly or unknowingly
And me too.
AMEN
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by ney0hh: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
We warned, screamed, shouted that Nigeria is losing it and to do something quick, we've been told to shut up.

Just waiting patiently to see how things evolve.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Lamasta(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Son of perdition is what the Bible calls sons like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) / Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Uncovers Guns Hidden Inside An Uncompleted Building [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.