Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists (37942 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists / We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess / Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by JBoss25(m): 5:58am On Jul 04, 2021
medropoly:
Believe me, if this world doesn't end in this century, it will never end again.
All these are the fulfilment of the scriptures. All these are sign of END TIME!!!
abegi
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by yabas(m): 6:21am On Jul 04, 2021
agadez007:
Funny enough many Yorubas think that respect is only when you prostrate to greet an elder,i remmeber my neighbour scolding and telling me how "ibos lack respect" simply because I didn't greet him "Agama lizard" style
It's not uncommon to hear the phrase "awon omo ibo awon alaileko" in lagos
Now a respectful son have killed his dad

Lol I have noticed that Ibo people are completely obsessed with yoruba people. What exactly is the problem? Those of us that are not Ibo or Yoruba want to know what exactly the issue is. My Ibo friends never say anything good about Yoruba, yet, they will kill for Yoruba pussi any day. Looool
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Mutigadara1: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2021
Exactly sir. Nigeria needs to reform its news agencies, for they feed people a lot of fake and unconfirmed news
rufai1440:
I know if the killers are unknown they would have put the blame on Fulani that Nigeria media formula .Any body killed on his or her farm by unknown killer will will be tagged as killed by herdsmen.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by AfonjaConehead: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2021
LZAA:
Nawa
Cc AfonjaConehead

Shikini thing for mufutaus. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by bigcasava1(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2021
Na there way
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by pricy007(m): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

You are a lier, tell me the region you know that is harvesting the skull of their people if not Yorubas.
which tribe news got exposed recently that someone ordered them to blurry 2000 human head bug they claimed to got 30?

I know you people won't read such news or just turn deaf to it
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by LZAA: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Shikini thing for mufutaus. grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by gwama: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
I thing it is polygamy home, because this kinds of home is source of very wicked things. cool cool
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by haykes(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
NairalandProf:
The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.

Foolishness is indeed the sister of wickedness.

Why would you wake up one day and have the thought of killing your own father?
You and men matter remember chidinma is female too that murderer I rest my case
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by ledaman: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
NairalandProf:
The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.

The deceased past needs to be examined and questioned.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by salem1996: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
NairalandProf:

Let's not conclude first. Though I somehow believe he did it too. To your words, indeed wickedness lies in men
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Gfskw: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jesus
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by MEGAWATCH: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2021
pricy007:
which tribe news got exposed recently that someone ordered them to blurry 2000 human head bug they claimed to got 30?

I know you people won't read such news or just turn deaf to it

You are not even ashamed, you can't even differentiate between accusations and fact.
You are seeing someone beheaded somebody and you are bringing up an issue that is still going to be debated in the law court .
Show us the skull.,....in Thiefnubus voice.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Chibudollar: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2021
orgylover:
sulele04 geng
lmaooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) / Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.