Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists (37949 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists / We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess / Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by tfelicityk(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
What is this world turning to you?
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by medropoly(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Believe me, if this world doesn't end in this century, it will never end again.
All these are the fulfilment of the scriptures. All these are sign of END TIME!!!
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
A cursed child
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Missyajoke(f): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
agadez007:
Funny enough many Yorubas think that respect is only when you prostrate to greet an elder,i remmeber my neighbour scolding and telling me how "ibos lack respect" simply because I didn't greet him "Agama lizard" style
It's not uncommon to hear the phrase "awon omo ibo awon alaileko" in lagos
Now a respectful son have killed his dad

You don't have sense 250%
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Millimann: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
They say some people wake their parents with sliding tackle.

But I'm just looking at them like this

1 Like

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Oblongata: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
NairalandProf:
The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.

Foolishness is indeed the sister of wickedness.

Why would you wake up one day and have the thought of killing your own father?
Joseph Conrad.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Oyin2212(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It won't come as a surprise to me that the alleged ritualist of a son and Abdulmalik Kehinde where among the useless youths the Iragbiji born cocaine lover called Tinubu equipped with N500 and Kpomó sauce in Kwara to shout “O to gé” like donkeys.

Now, N500 and Kpomó sauce don finish, they now resort to killing, stealing and harvesting the body parts of their father's.
Why this tribalism na?
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by SKYHIGHfx: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
agadez007:
Funny enough many Yorubas think that respect is only when you prostrate to greet an elder,i remmeber my neighbour scolding and telling me how "ibos lack respect" simply because I didn't greet him "Agama lizard" style
It's not uncommon to hear the phrase "awon omo ibo awon alaileko" in lagos
Now a respectful son have killed his dad

You are Very fulani man
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Hayee(f): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dear nairaland alphamales is dis a simp or redpiller......... Jus askin o
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by mukthar2000(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
I fear kwara this days the way that state thrending on media with all kind of atrocities.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by dan761(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
This weird...So Scary ,How can someone kill a being like him or her , Heartless ...

Staphylococus aureus ,Pls. don't die in Silence.Check below
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Ezmans: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
This People & body parts business nawaoo
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by JB4life: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
When you think you have heard it all.....

May God have mercy on us, to have a child than will bring boom,not doom, to the family in Jesus Mighty Name Amen.

May his soul rest in peace.Amen.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigeria the most religious group of people in the world yet the most diabolic pricks, wolves in sheep clothing, Christians and Muslims they are all the same scammers.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Realstick941: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
NairalandProf:
The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.

When u quote someone's saying please write their name, that is how u respect knowledge . You quoted joseph conrad
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by nairanaira12: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
rufai1440:
I know if the killers are unknown they would have put the blame on Fulani that Nigeria media formula .Any body killed on his or her farm by unknown killer will will be tagged as killed by herdsmen.

Your Fulani people did not deny that they are murderers, kidnappers and rapists
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by slimfit1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
The father didn't fight for his son he might as well use him spiritually.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Shalommy(f): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
If not aboki na afonja. They're all useless.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Origin(f): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
The story is just one kain....

The family reported him to the police that they suspect him of having a hand in his dad's death.....

But was there tangible evidence.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by ebuka440: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Haha haha haha nna tell them the truth bro

Generalnomercy:
Yorubas and organ harvesting for ritual purposes.

I wonder how their wives survives their organ harvesting.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by NairalandProf(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Realstick941:

When u quote someone's saying please write their name, that is how u respect knowledge . You quoted joseph conrad
Thank you jawre.

1 Like

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by NairalandProf(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oblongata:
Joseph Conrad.
Yes that's correct.
sylve11:

Na nairalandprof be sapphire too? shocked cool
Help me ask am oooo
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Omodua(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
AFONJA
1. A curse to humanity
2. A bitch to the fulanis
3. A national disgrace
4. The bringer of aboki government
5. The root problem of Nigeria
6. Betrayal of sane Nigerias
7. Lamentor of sufferings
8. Most stingy people on Earth
9. Refugee customers of benin republic

AFONJA!!! why did you choose to be such a disgrace to us as a nation.
Why do I keep having this feeling that an afonja was used to set namadi kanu up.

Long live the peaceful nation of Niger Delta, a republic that will naturally be formed after the afonjas, arewa and chibundus kill themselves in a battle of supremacy.

WE WATCH
Fulani spotted. Continue to yarn with the hope you will cause fight between Igbo and Yoruba. Dead on arrival!
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by PrettyOmanyo(f): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
NairalandProf:

https://punchng.com/son-kills-dad-sells-body-parts-to-ritualists-in-kwara/

Wonder shall Neva end may God help us indeed it's end time.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Teejay13(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
This dude must be possess. How on earth will a person murder his own blood.

End time saga!
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by MEGAWATCH: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
pricy007:
stop spitting trash, if you don't have sensible thing to say why not just read comment and walk away.... Ritual is in everywhere, both the hausas and igbos aren't excluded, even other countries so just stop reasoning with your *ss

You are a lier, tell me the region you know that is harvesting the skull of their people if not Yorubas.
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Bimpe29: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Not only my parents, but any person should not be killed by me.
Flahyuq:
God,don't let me see a situation whereby i will kill my parent with my own hand...knowingly or unknowingly
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by goslowgoslow(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
AFONJA
1. A curse to humanity
3. A national disgrace

Why do I keep having this feeling that an afonja was used to set namadi kanu up.

Long live the peaceful nation of Niger Delta, a republic that will naturally be formed after the afonjas, arewa and chibundus kill themselves in a battle of supremacy.

WE WATCH
Na wah o...so many psychiatric patients dey this Nairaland o. This one don enter market already.

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by ejanla077: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
NairalandProf:

If only you no go still collect prick. We for take u seriously.. But you go talk this trash still open ur fish smelling toto collect prick grin

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by ejanla077: 12:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
AFONJA
1. A curse to humanity
3. A national disgrace

WE WATCH
flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by LZAA: 12:39am On Jul 04, 2021
Nawa
Cc AfonjaConehead

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her / Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.