Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's (72344 Views)

Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Militant30: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2021
H
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Kuginzi: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2021
You cannot compare Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Illuminatiship(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2021
Frontail:
Loading......................... grin grin grin
nor dey fool yourself

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by escapefromusa(f): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2021
sammyj:
The man just shows how bold and strong the agitation is. FG just scored an home go with that attack !!!

Just say it in Yoruba, Nobody will beat you grin

Your English... cry
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by temmypotter(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
The Guy that could probably be in Ghana now..

We have so many japa master in Nigeria now

Shut your trap

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Revere27: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Let's see how today protest would go..

Nigerians are watching...
International communities are also watching.

Nigeria Government... Behave yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Eriokanmi: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Calm down, you see him in Lagos today. Naysayer like you

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by joe54: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2021
How about your foot soldier. baba bring them out.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Kuginzi: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2021
Cosbyrich:

fulani terrorist.God will still deal with you all.I made a mistake voting for Buhari.You all watch your back from God's anger.
Ehyaaah! I feel your pain
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2021
Any pastor or bishop praying for one Nigeria is wasting his or her time

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Ayomi90: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2021
AmuAwusa:
grin
We will take you serious when we see you in Lagos rally today
We don't need him in Lagos rally, let the man morn the dead. He is not the only agitator, with him or without him the rally can hold.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by temmypotter(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2021
escapefromusa:

Just say it in Yoruba, Nobody will beat you grin

Your English... cry

What are you talking about? Save for the typo, he spoke perfectly alright English

Stop playing the fool, your people are the ones incoherent and lacking basic speaking skills, have you heard your paymaster speak?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Nuelito: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Jostoman: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Shut up
get out

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by FarahAideed: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2021
Igboho we sane Nigerians are fully behind you ...Buhari is the enemy of Nigeria and nobody else

9 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by TruthinAction: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2021
All Yorubas should put religion aside and fight with one voice against your common enemy - The Fulani herdsmen. We shall chase them back to the desert where they came from. It's a matter of time. After all, they are less than 5% of our population. They are a speck of dust.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by midehi2(f): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

The wrath of God and karma await you all for making people suffer in this country, go out and see people suffering from poverty una cause, they can't afford a day meal....God never fails, keep clapping and dancing, this is your time and e go finish

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by kraftysprouts: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2021
Cosbyrich:

fulani terrorist.God will still deal with you all.I made a mistake voting for Buhari.You all watch your back from God's anger.

God won't do shiit, he already gave you everything you need.

Brain and hands
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by betwo: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2021
The DSS drop the fire arms in his house.this present government is the most useless set of government in the world.you leave Fulani terrorist fighting igboho.

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Tdotraptors1: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2021
Cosbyrich:

Haha. You voted for Buhari. Buyer's remorse. Sorry o grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by MT: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2021
BigShishi:
Sunday Igboho released a 30 second audio message on July 2 2021 categorically stating that he was not captured in Gurumaraji during after the home invasion of his house by the DSS.

He confirmed he is still at his residence at Ibadan and thanked God all his fans and well wishers for their support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2xBDSYEmIw

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/03/im-in-my-house-at-ibadan-sunday-igboho-video/%3famp=1

This lout is still grandstanding. Appearing to be strong when he has been reduced to nothing. All his charms are in the custody of the DSS. He created an impression that he was invincible but just small group of DSS and Soldiers put him in his place. He is a fugitive that will be smoked out eventually.

After God, fear the Government. This guy has a gory past and hands stained with blood. He is not qualified by any standard to lead a major tribe out of Nigeria. Joker!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Onogiede(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2021
nairanaira12:

cheesy

You talk like a slave that is happy with his slave masters.

You talk like a well fed chicken that is happy with its owner, not knowing that the owner is only feeding him to make him look fit for the day of slaughter. grin
Indeed he's a dumb entity, am a bloody Niger delta but as it stands now we are all fighting for goal of progress,..they the fulani stop existing it will be southern road of success.

Monogamy, you are a very dumb man. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by realstars: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2021
The arrert was formulated by uncle Lai

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by LordGuru1: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Campaign of Calumny from an ever blood-thirsty Satanic Jihadist that wants a Muslim to replace Seyi Makinde at all cost. You have never for once condemn wicked raping and killing of Nigerians by animal herdsmen. Unlike before that your likes manipulated Yoruba Christians to hate and vote out Jonathan, We now see through your lies and and devilish Deceptions. Nobody is perfect, not even I but you scream to heavens about any little flaws of his so that you can bring in Oyo Version of Buhari for us. YAHWEH ALMIGHTY punish you all Satanic blood-suckers that have no value for Human Life! Seyi Makinde shall do his 8 years as Oyo State Governor, you can choke to death on poison if you got sifia pains about that fact! tongue
Seeeker:
Makinde sacked his cabinet members before Ighoho's house invasion because he won't be able to know who is still with him after soldiers' onslaught.
I hope he completes 1st term sef.
The Battle to liberate sensible Original Nigerians from orchestrated permanent Slavery by invading Foreigners called Fulanis is on! A Thousand Likes for this great fallen Hero!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by skywalker240(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Cosbyrich:

2015 mistake

2019, total foolishness

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Kaykaydavid1919: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Tinubu brought dis to us. because of his stupid greed. A greedy man will always be a greedy man. Fulani has taking over.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by PrincessGlow: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Igboho osha may whatever you believe in guard and guide you and make you triumph over this terrorist Fulani government.

Buhari and his Fulani terrorists are so daft to understand that the more they try to forcefully crush agitators instead of negotiating with them the more agitators will gain support and sympathy.
Odua freedom fighters have not killed anybody, they didn't attack security formations yet the Fulani Government attacked Igboho's house, killed many people, destroy properties and stole money. If Igboho and his boys become violent and retaliate I hope none will cry foul.

Buhari by himself will cause the downfall of his Government before 2023.
Y'all should watch out.

You'd have been right if most Nigerians support Igboho and Kanu. THEY DON'T. Don't let media gra gra confuse you.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by midehi2(f): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2021
kraftysprouts:

God won't do shiit, he already gave you everything you need.

Brain and hands
Hands to do what exactly, in this country? I laugh in Swahili cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by jericco1(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

I think you should monetize your stupidity undecided

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Cosbyrich:

I hope say na only 2015 you make that kind mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by SenecaTheYonger: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2021
He's just trying to mislead the army lol. Why would anyone give up their real location lmao. He knew of the attack on his other house that's why he left. But didn't tell his men. That's how they all are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.