Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's (72339 Views)

Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by GranitXhaka(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2021
sammyj:
The man just shows how bold and strong the agitation is. FG just scored a home goal with that attack !!!

Its OWN goal, not home goal Sir.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by majamajic(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2021
With voice note , me am in my house in USA right now too

grin grin grin

Sunny fit dey Ghana like this grin
He even run pass Nnamdi grin grin
Buhari is very wicked person , he can disgrace person I swear
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by LordGuru1: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2021
MT:

If true, he died for nothing, and he will be remembered for nothing. His so-called boss ran away , abandoning them in the fight. The trust in charm failed.

A battalion of soldiers have not been unleashed on him, fighter jets haven't been scrambled, No naval blockade, and the so- called freedom fighter was pissing in his pants.

Big respect to late major Gideon Orkar. He had an opportunity to escape during the coup he led during babangida's rule but he chose not to escape. He said he didn't want to abandon other soldiers at the war front, despite a clear path to escape. He fought till his last bullet. And during his trial, he told the panel that he would plan a coup again if release. Even at that point, the panelist stood up and saluted him for his bravery before he was sentenced to death.That was a man! , not the chicken liver Ignoho that would hide under his bed while his followers were being arrested.
Big Fool!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by nairanaira12: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

I have really done this one bad thing this morning... See as how he dey mentioned me upadan

The only thing you have done is to expose your stupidity. grin

You just make me wonder how education failed woefully to liberate you from dumbbess. grin

Islam is truly a religion of blind stupid followers. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Monogamy: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2021
nairanaira12:

The only thing you have done is to expose your stupidity. grin

You just make me wonder how education failed woefully to liberate you from dumbbess. grin

Islam is truly a religion of blind stupid followers. grin

Only if you could last on NL with this ridiculous allegations..

You go soon vermoose.. That na sure banker
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by nairanaira12: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Only if you could last on NL with this ridiculous allegations..

You go soon vermoose.. That na sure banker

Lolz.

Second class Muslim. Fulani slave

Typical of empty headed dumb people. When they have nothing sensible to say again, they resort to threats.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by danuzochukwu: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2021
Sunday Igboho, see your long mouth you are in your house in Ibadan now, how? The house that is fully guarded by security agencies at moment or the uncompleted one in Togo that is your hidden home now. My oga please hand yourself over to police and stop deceiving yourself. All you separatist groups disturbing Nigeria be it Oduduwa or Biafra will be dealt with accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Kagd10: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2021
nairanaira12:

You mean he ran to Ghana the same way people from ibarapa ran to go and become refugees in Benin Republic?

You prefer to be a slave to Fulani North because of religion. Why is your mind so enslaved? Despite going to school, you are still not weaned from mental bondage. What a life.

Ìwà omo àlè l'ò n wù.

Monogamy is an aboki
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by ade4real2016: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2021
Kylekent59:
Trash with blunders. "At Ibadan kor"

The right preposition should be "In Ibadan."

Mods take note.
What is this bigoted pussy sayingYou think we have not heard what you had in ya WASCE....Put ya brain in d gear before opening ya filthy mouth....
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Monogamy: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2021
nairanaira12:

Lolz.

Second class Muslim. Fulani slave

Typical of empty headed dumb people. When they have nothing sensible to say again, they resort to threats.

Parlor,no be only Yoruba Muslim but Yoruba Elegun.

Amunkun meko

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by AldrichAmes: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2021
olanikeh:
He should make an appearance in Lagos today, then i will take him serious.
Ariwo kọ́ni music

Oponu, emotions are running high, you better watch your mouth and fingers if you don’t want to lose your life and your family.

If you’re going to be talking carelessly on the internet, at least don’t have your details spammed everywhere. All your pictures and details are right there. Some of you are just happy to die in poverty and being slaves.

Ode jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by saxha: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Mrdecent:
I see these guys being killed (igboho and kanu).
Then followed by any intending agitators. With the way things are going, Northerner politicians could ask yorubas and igbos to do a solidarity rally for them before they will stop killing them through fulani herdsmen soon.
These guys in govt are bent to subdue everyone. Next election will show everyone where they belong. It's well.

Go and solve Lord Vary's riddle in GOT.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by stormborn28(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
The Guy that could probably be in Ghana now..

We have so many japa master in Nigeria now

Emilokoiyawon: 7:02am
Igboho Osha. We support you fully. God bless you. God punish Buhari and his band of murderous Fulani herdsmen
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by ade4real2016: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2021
nairanaira12:

You mean he ran to Ghana the same way people from ibarapa ran to go and become refugees in Benin Republic?

You prefer to be a slave to Fulani North because of religion. Why is your mind so enslaved? Despite going to school, you are still not weaned from mental bondage. What a life.

Ìwà omo àlè l'ò n wù.

Wa gbayi jooooo... He's a filthy baseborn....
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by AldrichAmes: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2021
MT:

This lout is still grandstanding. Appearing to be strong when he has been reduced to nothing. All his charms are in the custody of the DSS. He created an impression that he was invincible but just small group of DSS and Soldiers put him in his place. He is a fugitive that will be smoked out eventually.

After God, fear the Government. This guy has a gory past and hands stained with blood. He is not qualified by any standard to lead a major tribe out of Nigeria. Joker!

The joke is on you, you daft monkey.

I guess a squad of 300 trained military personnel including 50 Chadian mercenaries is a small team to you. This is what happens when people have pea-sized brains and being logical becomes foreign to them. Even the Navy SEAL team that killed Bin Laden weren’t up to 20. But the useless country sent 300 to assassinate one man and it ended up as failed mission. And to hide their gross incompetence, they resulted to cheap blackmail with fake pictures. Bunch of clowns!

Your government would be brought to its knees soon.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by amc: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2021
He was the same person who planted the rumour about Guru Maharaji. Bloody coward.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Proftowin: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Kylekent59:

Mods take note.
NO, WRONG ENGLISH TEACHER, THE GRAMMAR IS VERY CORRECT " AT IBADAN IN OYO STATE"
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Mbsuxces: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Igbowo God will see you through ancestors of yoruba land will protect you and you will triumph over the Terrorist Government and senseless yoruba Muslims that's back Buhari acts because of religion and not Deeds... U are Human b4 Tribe and Tribe b4 religion... Awon Omo Ale
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by AmuAwusa: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Ayomi90:

We don't need him in Lagos rally, let the man morn the dead. He is not the only agitator, with him or without him the rally can hold.

Ok ooo...
We go dey see Ayo
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by oshorstan(f): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2021
Hes lying. This one nor day Nigeria
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by EDOLUWA: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2021
This government is not a wise one at all. I pray God will give them wisdom.

Charmingrascal:
Igboho osha may whatever you believe in guard and guide you and make you triumph over this terrorist Fulani government.

Buhari and his Fulani terrorists are so daft to understand that the more they try to forcefully crush agitators instead of negotiating with them the more agitators will gain support and sympathy.
Odua freedom fighters have not killed anybody, they didn't attack security formations yet the Fulani Government attacked Igboho's house, killed many people, destroy properties and stole money. If Igboho and his boys become violent and retaliate I hope none will cry foul.

Buhari by himself will cause the downfall of his Government before 2023.
Y'all should watch out.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by redsun(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2021
These guys may do much better if they become less delusional and realise it's reality. All they require ARE set objectives and well thought strategies to go about them. There is no muderfucking god to help you, you are own god and your sense of rationality and reasoning determines how well you perform.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Dpharisee: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2021
nairanaira12:

Lolz. You will cry by the time fulanis turn you to a permanent slave in your own country.

You think fulanis are thinking religion? No, they are only thinking possession. They are only using religion as a tool for possession and deceit. It's disturbing that you are too mentally dead to realise this.

Ask yourself if Fulani herdsmen had been sparing Muslims when they commit murder, rape and kidnap. They don't spare Muslims. They kill, murder and rape anybody, including Christians and Muslims.

But you dumb Muslims in the Southwest still think fulanis will help you to protect your religion. E go surprise you beyond limit. You will laugh from the other side of your mouth in the future. grin

Yoruba Muslims are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Victor1883(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2021
Kylekent59:

Mods take note.

Mr prof I salute you.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by gudugudumeje: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2021
@charmingrascal:You got it right. Sunday Igboho Osa is winning more sympathy really. Buhari-led APC govt. is a senseless government that is shooting itself in the legs...
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by seyz91(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2021
He did the best

There is an adage in yoruba that says "mojamosa lan makinkanju loju ogun"

Meaning

Knowing when to fight and when to run are too different things regardless of how fortifide one is
Daniel058:
Sunday Usain bolt Igboho! Weldon Sir.

grin

It's better to Japa than die o grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by rabiudon: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2021
jasmine1600:
Believe in Nigeria government, DSS, and police at ur peril. They crop pictures to suit their fake narratives. They brought 2013 pictures and paste it as Sunday Igboho’s house raid. How can a government be this petty.
Fake
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by seyz91(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2021
Shut up
olanikeh:
He should make an appearance in Lagos today, then i will take him serious.
Ariwo kọ́ni music
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Drone95(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2021
amnesty7:
One day, one day...
finish am yourself
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by sammyj: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Noted.
GranitXhaka:

Its OWN goal, not home goal Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.