Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,382 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night (3415 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / She Just Can't Stop Calling / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by frozen70(f): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jameszinchenkov:
Good morning Nairalanders, there is this girl that I like, she is the Christian born again type. We usually talk mostly about work and religious talk always. So recently I have been calling her at night time but she always ignores. This morning she sent a message that I shouldn’t call her during the night again. That she don’t like it. To the Nairaland Ladies , did she just rejected me? Or she don’t like to be called at night. Thanks

At nights, most silent calls are louder she could be living with family members and wouldn't want them to eaves drop
So she wants bee privacy at that time and that doesn't mean she has rejected your advances

With time you will know why

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Uzomacharles: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
I personally detest calls, don't call me unless it's an emergency. Any call not business related that's longer than 3 minutes irritates me.

Don't call me at night and don't call me early in the morning.

Let her be and respect her decision.

even me
I don't why this happens me...
Even unknown number makes me angry...
Only my dad and my mum number that I can proudly pick anytime
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Onyenna(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

grin grin
Lol @ the bolded

Your eye go soon clear.

Should we tell him?

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by PrimeWatermark: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Onyenna:

Should we tell him?

Please don't.
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
She's running 2 shifts, morning is to attend to your religious and work related issues, while night is meant for prayer session. So you calling her at such time is highly uncomfortable. Please don't call her at night again, and be a good boy smiley
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by ovieokodhi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
My ex once told me to stop calling her once it's 9pm I obliged but kept my watch and discovered she goes out virtually every night and returns in the morning. Shine your eyes bro

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by AgentGoat: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
some human being will be calling by 11pm and very early in the morning like 6am. Like what dfuvk menh
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Jayrodrigo: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Should we let him know? wink wink wink
lets wait small...
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by phazotron(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jameszinchenkov:
Good morning Nairalanders, there is this girl that I like, she is the Christian born again type. We usually talk mostly about work and religious talk always. So recently I have been calling her at night time but she always ignores. This morning she sent a message that I shouldn’t call her during the night again. That she don’t like it. To the Nairaland Ladies , did she just rejected me? Or she don’t like to be called at night. Thanks

Format. A girl that likes you will break rules for you.

Leave her, she no send you.
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Orgym(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Now I see

aanuoluwami14:
Religious my ass sad She is cheating on you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money / Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] / What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.