Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook (97442 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by TruthHurts1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
I'm sure your father is living proof of your verdict.

saphiere:
Rape is bad. Dear men please Shun this act.
A male child is a disgrace awaiting to happen.

4 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by ogkrakkid(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
U mental....future is woman abi....aswear after the bigbang.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Tbizey1: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
I'm here to read comment
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Those who commit all manners of crimes because of sex are maorally twisted. Why rape a woman? Even when a woman is naked before me, I can tell her to get lost not to think of raping one. Let them face the wrath of the law
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by egoldman(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They must be the same guys that raped Igboho's wife in his house on his matrimonial bed while he watched helplessly.

The Afonja terrorist escaped in shame disguised as a cat instead of fighting off his wife's oppressors.

Shame!!!

This is bad, stop this nonsense.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Laren24(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They must be the same guys that raped Igboho's wife in his house on his matrimonial bed while he watched helplessly.

The Afonja terrorist escaped in shame disguised as a cat instead of fighting off his wife's oppressors.

Shame!!!
Aye e ti baje.

They are saying A you're saying Q. My brother you are living a miserable life. Song bother quoting me cos I won't respond to a miserable fellow like you.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by seangy4konji: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
The lady called saphiere must be going through a lot of mental problems in life...Its on internet alone she seek validation...Best she seek help before its late...

5 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by abidem4real: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Identical twins and friend arrested for allegedly gang-raping a girl and sharing her nude photos on Facebook

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/identical-twins-and-friend-arrested-for-allegedly-gang-raping-a-girl-and-sharing-her-nude-photos-on-facebook.html
Though rape is bad and I condemn such act, women themselves are inducers of rapists going by their highly revealing and provocative dresses in public and most especially in a country where youths are made to be jobless and less busy.
Mind you, "an idle brain is devil's workshop".

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by saphiere(f): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
abidem4real:

Though rape is bad and I condemn such act, women themselves are inducers of rapists going by their highly revealing and provocative dresses in public and most especially in a country where youths are made to be jobless and less busy.
Mind you, "an idle brain is devil's workshop".
What happens to taking off your eyes from what a woman wears? Can't you control your sexual urge?

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by November24(f): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lamasta:

My dear sister no need to curse her the words we speak or type hunts us in one way or the other in the future... Just let her be we pray she receives her redemption very soon before it is too late

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by thatsleepboy1: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

Obviously yours will do worst than what rapist are doing presently unless you won't have one to call your own.

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by IamAsiri: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

Aunty! Please stop this your rubbish talk o. When you give birth to male children, kindly go and sacrifice them like the act Mary Slessor stopped then because it is your own prospective male children that are a disgrace waiting to happen. Mine are not!

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by DoggoneDogg: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Laren24:

Aye e ti baje.

They are saying A you're saying Q. My brother you are living a miserable life. Song bother quoting me cos I won't respond to a miserable fellow like you.

Aiye Iya e l'o ma baje. Omo ale jati jati
Sopona ma pa gbo gbo eyon to wa ninu ile re

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Abascoh: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Your father is a disgrace that has already happened or he wouldn't have given birth to fool like you.

5 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by thatsleepboy1: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
November24:

May you never have one,and if you have one already,may he die in your hands

A big AMEN to this. Btw, don't you think she's a victim of rape?

3 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by effty(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
This statement of yours reminds me of your father.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by AishaYesufu: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
May God hear your heart and not give you a male child...

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Abascoh: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Lala has endorsed "The Future is Female". Deal with it.
But you called lalasticlala a disgrace also by implication since he is a male so why are you parading the endorsement of someone you called a disgrace? There's something seriously wrong with you upstairs.

4 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by AishaYesufu: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
lalasticlala rule 2.
You foolishly called Lalasticlala a disgrace yet you want him to punish someone that reminded you of your father? You are an ugly mentally slow stark illiterate

5 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Drsnives(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Your dad inclusive i guess
Maybe you were begotten through rape.. what do i even know

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by enomakos(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Na wa
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by erinalex: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Shame!!!

And Ojukwu stayed with his people ?

Just as Kanu stayed ?

Yeye dey smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Boyooosa(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
God! When will our men realize that raping a woman is evil?
If seeking attention would bring awareness and make men to stop raping us then I go over seek this attention.

See how rape apologists are attacking me "left, right, center" for exposing their kind.

Dear attackers, I came back to NL in a new flesh. The thickest flesh.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Add SOME to your 'men' and stop behaving like an uncivilized person jere!

No be one of you go kill another person's father, stole his money all in the name of side chic?

If one now generalises that to a female gender, how would you feel? Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by NewDawn2O21: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

Don't mind those pvssyass mods
the useless girl last month said "God punish me and my generations"
As I reply am back na so she run call the useless lala and the fool come ban me for 1 month while she was still walking free.
That thing pain me ehn till I come generate over a hundred monikers and trolled the hell out of her till she deactivated, she is now back with the second moniker which has just a p in the sapphiere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Mitsurugi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
lalasticlala rule 2.

Auntie face the guy! Which one is rule 2? If you jam wahala live tomorrow on the streets with your big mouth you'll be calling for lalasticlala abi? That's how you women do. Seek fight, then seek the simp to fight your fight. Shiooor! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by NewDawn2O21: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
AishaYesufu:

You foolishly called Lalasticlala a disgrace yet you want him to punish someone that reminded you of your father? You are an ugly mentally slow stark illiterate
unfortunately the lala go ignore her comment and will instead ban you.

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by NewDawn2O21: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
egoldman:

This is bad, stop this nonsense.
but you're also the same person that was insulting Namdi Kanu.
It's now your time to wail.
Doggonedogg Ride on jare

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by November24(f): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

A big AMEN to this. Btw, don't you think she's a victim of rape?

It doesn't justify that statement she made.
I'm a victim of abuse not rape anyways because he only took advantage of my innocence,but it was coming consensual

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Charly68: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
They should be for the next five years for being so wicked.. God punish you guys.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by praiseneo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
AishaYesufu:

between the b!tch and that full option !diot Onyii whatever I no know who thunder go first fire
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by AishaYesufu: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
unfortunately the lala go ignore her comment and will instead ban you.
Too many simps falling into manipulation of women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.