Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? (55782 Views)

I Left My Female Friend Because She Fart(mess)a Lot / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Polynek(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
luizpippo:
While awaiting admission, one aunty opposite our house gave plenty counterfeit dollars to her younger sis, who was pretty close to the whole of my household to burn, on fighting them, i collected some, my guy the collected a few to be able to fake some babes, then their security in turn asked for some to woo one new chick, we gave him serious warning never to give it out, only just flashing, but kwanji na bastard since 1812, he gave the babe some claiming his boss who is a medical doctor in the US gave him (note the whole community knows the Boss is a big doc in the US), so she believed.
Few days later, police came for Afowosoro, that the babe bought provisions from someone and paid in dollars, the brother of the retailer took the dollars to Benin to change and was arrested.
Well, Afowosoro slept in cell for 8 days, while i slept on top cashew trees with my nigga for 3 days inside a mini forest.

My mum then warned me, that the first problem, you survived it, the second one, you survived, the third one, you may not survive it so be careful, since then i left trouble to troublemakers
grin grin Dix is very hilarious grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
BabaIbo:

That actually kick started my self control habit.

How have you progressed since then?
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Virtplus(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Herrick:

And what happened to the girl? Hope you didn't leave the girl at the mercy of those guys?!
i run leave am Ooo... When I got home I tried calling her number it was not going later she called me,nd was angry dat i left her..she told me they took her far away into the bush, that was wen they now discovered that she was a sister to one of their fellow cultist... That is wat she told me oooo,dont know Wat happend after i ran off... That was how the friendship ended..

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Hemustprevail: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
neonly:

Yes bro's it was
It actually a against the law to have sex in a forbidden area it called indecent act punishable by law
Mine own experience was I also like having a quicky inside my car Benz until ak come hold read my offence since then na gbagada general hospital in Lagos I dey use jeje if d needs arise

Bros, abeg share this cruise with me. Is there sharp runs around the General hospital or you dey carry your personal puna go there?
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Virtplus(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lamanii22:

Ha! What about the girl? Couldn't you afford a guest house or a cheap hotel? Classroom is way too low man
bro up-to date i still regret the action i took.my first nd last time i will dat nonsense

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Virtplus(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
tifany89:

And the girl? You left her at their mercy?
bro how wish dem catch me ehhnn.na only God for save me oo
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by neonly: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hemustprevail:

Bros, abeg share this cruise with me. Is there sharp runs around the General hospital or you dey carry your personal puna go there?

Abeg na public forum we dey
d thing be say police no dey patrol inside d hospital and I no go fit give d particular position but it safer or u fit try inside unilag near dat Uba side
All dis place I don explore die

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by authority2006(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Praxis758:
Mine only regret would have been to waste my thumb voting for Buhari but I thank God, I overcame all the pressure mounted on me in 2015, I summoned courage and stood my ground that I will never vote for any Nigerian polithiefcian.

Today, I'm a living testimony of pure conscience that I wasn't part of those who brought this disastrous Buhari through the ballot.

Buhari will leave just like presidents before him, then may be you guys will rest with your all these hate-filled atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Patosky4U: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, penetration tester ke, Pdp and Apc tester, Aso Rock tester, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com shocked

No mind the guy he wan use English confuse us. Instead of him to come out clean that his a Yahoo guy instead of using big grammar that his a penetration tester. Penetration tester ko penetration tester ni undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by chieni(f): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Due to popular demand

It happened when I was in ss3 I’m 2010 I think, I went to my uncles house to spend weekend na, so bored as I was I started going through everything in his house until I saw a CD player with a guy a lady kissing in the front and on it, it was boldly written as BLUES; Omo I picked it and kept in my bag that when I reach house oo I go play am see wetin Dey inside..

I left now on reach home, forgetting that I have an exhibit in my bag, I dropped it carelessly, I no even know wetin my mama Dey find that night, come Dey search everywhere enter my bag.. na so they See CD player with BLUES on it haaaaa , I’m watching blue film was the next accusation.

My mama showed it to my dad, next thing I heard was my name, Haa I just got there and was dumbfounded, didn’t know what to do again.

I was punished but not beaten because they don’t even know what to do again, they just gave me one punishment like that, come Dey report me to my uncle that I took blue film from his place, my uncle said he doesn’t have such a movie na that they should ask me well o.

I was giving the silent treatment for days.

So after everything na, i went to keep the stuff that one day oo I go still watch am..

Months later I was now alone at home, I was now like haaa this thing wey them punish me for make I even watch am...

Lo and behold it was just music, BLUES all these slow music wey dem Dey sing, and funny enough it was just audio not even video

I wan mad, so this is what I suffered for. Lol damn such a long time ago [/quote]
OMG

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Nickymichy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
It was during my crazy days....my sister happened to be the harsh type... when she call you once, you have to answer twice. Otherwise na trashing for you ooo.....it happened that my babe visited and i was busy with her sweating, pounding....it was time for me to dispense fuel then boom! my sister called... imagine me answering the call while dispensing...the sweetness of the dispensing, the fear of my sister make to answer the call in a funny way...i still dey laf myself till today

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by sammugbes(m): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nicerazor:
Bought a round trip flight ticket Lagos- Abuja for 46k 2 months ago.
So this week Tuesday my flight was 6:30am, I got to airport by 6:10am. I missed my flight had to pay 58k for another ticket via another airline slated for 1pm same day.

I’m supposed to return with same ticket by 2:30pm yesterday Friday, lo and behold the airline rescheduled for 10:45am, by the time I got the notification it was 9am in the morning. I tried checking in online but checking already closed. Omo x10000000000.
I missed both trips with the same ticket.
I immediately searched for another flight back to Lagos. Luckily for me I saw one for 45k for 6pm this evening and booked. The flight got delayed to 6:30pm now.
Na airport Now I must go home today.
I spent 103k for flight round trip cuz i missed flight of 48k round trip.
Coupled with 10k hotel extra night I stayed back.
this one na gobe e pass mess.

Pls come and give me money, I need job
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Mustapha04(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Before you chop another arrest, what is "penetration tester"
Shellsploit:
Was enroute Lagos to enugu with one popular transport company. Vehicle got to Delta state, na so NDLEA stop us .. After searching the bus, their was this particular guy that has been staring at me. He asked me to alight from the vehicle, then asked my source of income, told him am a penetration tester...

The next thing i heard was " Na him we dey find" Tried explaining to them what a penetration tester is but all fell to deaf ears. Passengers started begging... Them say i be suspect! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Last last, naso bus leave me commot...
The rest was history after we reach office. cheesy
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Shellsploit: 12:30am On Aug 01, 2021
Mustapha04:
Before you chop another arrest, what is "penetration tester"

A penetration tester is a cybersecurity professional who checks and fixes vulnerabilities in networks
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by OgaTheTop2: 6:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Airwavez:
shocked

Arrested for what crime
I wonder o. Can't two consented adult have fun
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by OgaTheTop2: 6:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Virtplus:
Mine happened four yrs ago, there was this girl I hv been crushing on, we were flowing all of sudden she travelled to one Africa country..for a very long time we were jst chatting on facebook..one day she came back nd I didn't want to take her to my house,i to one secondary school in my area at about 8or 9pm or so,we started having sex.jst at dat moment, we saw light coming towards us inside the class room nd noise from them, we quickly hide under the desk and the was naked,we never knew they already saw us.. They entered the class nd ask us y were hving sex inside the skool dis nite,they were all cultist, we began to beg, and at the same time calculating my next move.. Bfor they know Wat was happening I jakpa oo.. They ran after me they cudnt catch up oo,i even trow of my boxers nd pam slippers..in the process I hurt my leg on an iron nd I bleeded home without no boxers that night... Wen ever I remember that day ehhhnnn,e nor bless
What about the girl, what happened to her? Why did you even leave your girl behind? That was cowardice of you sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by OgaTheTop2: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2021
tifany89:

And the girl? You left her at their mercy?
Can you just imagine that? Some men are terrible lover angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by OgaTheTop2: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2021
Virtplus:
i run leave am Ooo... When I got home I tried calling her number it was not going later she called me,nd was angry dat i left her..she told me they took her far away into the bush, that was wen they now discovered that she was a sister to one of their fellow cultist... That is wat she told me oooo,dont know Wat happend after i ran off... That was how the friendship ended..
You are a coward guy...forget sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Shellsploit:
Was enroute Lagos to enugu with one popular transport company. Vehicle got to Delta state, na so NDLEA stop us .. After searching the bus, their was this particular guy that has been staring at me. He asked me to alight from the vehicle, then asked my source of income, told him am a penetration tester...

The next thing i heard was " Na him we dey find" Tried explaining to them what a penetration tester is but all fell to deaf ears. Passengers started begging... Them say i be suspect! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Last last, naso bus leave me commot...
The rest was history after we reach office. cheesy

Lol. Can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2021
Virtplus:

The problem with girls is, they think everyone with a p***s is a man. I will ask you directly, from this act, are you a man?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by smartNerd: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2021
I have been impressed with the urgency of
doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do. --
Leonardo da Vinci

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by 99thEnemy(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2021
BabaIbo:

How? Can you shed more light?

you no know say fati2001 aka Jeon na empty head ?
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 01, 2021
stunnert:
Back then in school, me and my ex went to smoke weed in one of the town smoke joint when NPF came to raid. My ex was the first person to sight them among all of us in that smoke joint, babe just dragged me and started running. I was so high and I didn't even know why we were running, the other smokers were just looking at us as if the weed was making us go haywire. We ran for about a minute and hide behind some bush and shrubs while we lay flat on our belly. The next thing we heard was one of the NPF voice coming from the smoke joint: If you move I'll scatter your head. Me and my ex were there on our belly for about ten minutes before we heard the police vehicles leaving, we then came out of our hidding spot and went back to the smoke joint. By then it was deserted and luckily for us we found two big size wraps of weed under one of the bench. I miss that my ex so much when we both went our separate ways, she was a real daredevil

Abia poly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Babssoo(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2021
my uncle said he doesn’t have such a movie na that they should ask me well o. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by jnrbayano(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2021
macdammy:

Please why did you quote what OP has already written?
Can't you just reply like every other normal person and leave?

grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by smartNerd: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Shellsploit: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Lol. Can we chat on WhatsApp?

U wan come rearrest me shocked
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Caseless: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Airwavez:
shocked

Arrested for what crime
Do you live in Nigeria?
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
stunnert:
Back then in school, me and my ex went to smoke weed in one of the town smoke joint when NPF came to raid. My ex was the first person to sight them among all of us in that smoke joint, babe just dragged me and started running. I was so high and I didn't even know why we were running, the other smokers were just looking at us as if the weed was making us go haywire. We ran for about a minute and hide behind some bush and shrubs while we lay flat on our belly. The next thing we heard was one of the NPF voice coming from the smoke joint: If you move I'll scatter your head. Me and my ex were there on our belly for about ten minutes before we heard the police vehicles leaving, we then came out of our hidding spot and went back to the smoke joint. By then it was deserted and luckily for us we found two big size wraps of weed under one of the bench. I miss that my ex so much when we both went our separate ways, she was a real daredevil
Sounds like me and my man. Except, we’ve gotten caught more than a few times. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Shellsploit:

U wan come rearrest me shocked

Lmao I'm white hat too
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by sycrocombus: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Your crime is what the NPF calls "public nuisance "
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Virtplus:
Mine happened four yrs ago, there was this girl I hv been crushing on, we were flowing all of sudden she travelled to one Africa country..for a very long time we were jst chatting on facebook..one day she came back nd I didn't want to take her to my house,i to one secondary school in my area at about 8or 9pm or so,we started having sex.jst at dat moment, we saw light coming towards us inside the class room nd noise from them, we quickly hide under the desk and the was naked,we never knew they already saw us.. They entered the class nd ask us y were hving sex inside the skool dis nite,they were all cultist, we began to beg, and at the same time calculating my next move.. Bfor they know Wat was happening I jakpa oo.. They ran after me they cudnt catch up oo,i even trow of my boxers nd pam slippers..in the process I hurt my leg on an iron nd I bleeded home without no boxers that night... Wen ever I remember that day ehhhnnn,e nor bless

What about the girl ?..
Cultist don collect their share for the kpekus be tha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.