Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) (80328 Views)

Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emeka71:
Don't be foolish; Nigeria can never be divided.

That’s how they said the titanic could not sink.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by YorubarLord: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin grin grin Nobody takes runaway cowards seriously from ojukwu to kanu.. See as dem capture am like thief
Dozie32:
Yorubas are not to he taken serious.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by newdawnlive: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
donmixc:
are they doing festival or carnival Why will a woman be leading the protest, are their men this cowardly??
shut up mumu
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Tonyclems(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
JesseJo:

Dialogue with who?

Some of you just dabble into things you don't understand
Mr perfect understanding, can u pls make me understand?
If only u know the person u are referring to, u won't type this nonsense. If u think u have a better solution to the numerous agitation going on in the country y not bring them on the table. Or am I the cause of ur frustration
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by 41lady(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
The earlier my fellow Yorubas realize that igbos doesnt love you the better for them .All they are after is to mock you after your downfall.Any Yoruba doing anything with igbo or fulani is going to regret it at the end .Igbo and fulani have been friends since BALEWA/AZIKWE Government in 1959.So forget that trash of igbos telling you they hate fulanis,Igbos and fulanis are allies ,YORUBAS DONT BE FOOLED.

I am neither igbo nor yoruba, to refute your claims, Yorubas are more close to hausa/fulanis, Yorubas are betrays, they are Judas Iscariot decendent. So don't come here lie to us that igbos are with hausa/fulanis.

Yoruba grand paron Awoluwo allied with hausa to sale igbo man.

However, Igbos sale themselves because of money but yoruba sale igbos for selfish desire for power but we in the north, we know you guys all and know how to maneuver you guys.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Electrochemistry(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
The earlier my fellow Yorubas realize that igbos doesnt love you the better for them .All they are after is to mock you after your downfall.Any Yoruba doing anything with igbo or fulani is going to regret it at the end .Igbo and fulani have been friends since BALEWA/AZIKWE Government in 1959.So forget that trash of igbos telling you they hate fulanis,Igbos and fulanis are allies ,YORUBAS DONT BE FOOLED.
the most senseless comment I've ever read!
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by leo2020: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yoruba nation with a Biafra flag..shame
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
he is right though

If you are Yoruba, learn from history.

Never trust igbo or Fulani.
They are both sides of the same coin.

I tell you, even from my side here, igbos are no different from Fulani's, one is a tribal dogma, and the other is a violent extremist whose only human value is embedded in cows. Give igbos power today, they will go rabid just like the Fulani's. Yoruba's are the only people where our human values transcend our culture and tribe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
From the pictures posted, they are not even up to 500 yet Lagos state has 20m+ population.

Big flop rally.. I think they are only trekking just to keep fit

Sanwo Olu self Bleep up, instead of using police, he should have usedFulani herdsmen, the fear of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom to some Southerners
Finally you have shown your true colour. shockedshockedshocked just look at what a human being is saying.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by eldoradoxx: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
In 1967, Igbo's decided to leave Nigeria for the Yorubas and Hausa Fulanis to enjoy, sadly Yorubas and Hausa Fulani North found unity to fight the Igbos not to leave Nigeria. Over One Million Igbos died in that needles war. Yoruba and Fulani north won. Today Fulani President has a Yoruba Christian ruling Nigeria, yet it is Igbos that are instigating Yoruba nation agitators! You see that you reason like inverted commas due to severe ignorance. Why must Igbos be dragged into every crisis in Nigeria. Endsar was Igbo insurrection, Oba of Lagos palace destruction was blamed on Igbos, all the hoodlums that burnt abd looted Lagos during Lekki Msaacre were igbos what kind of hatred do you people have for Igbos. Wickedness!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by egoldman(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:

Adekunle Grandson don brainwash this one.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Doyin2(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
A real clamour for Yoruba nation would be made by millions and not tens or hundreds of people.

All these shenanigans always intensify when a northerner is president but fade out when power returns to the south.

Rubbish.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by donmixc: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
newdawnlive:
shut up mumu

coward afonja, claw out of my mention nah angry
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Ayomi90: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
From the pictures posted, they are not even up to 500 yet Lagos state has 20m+ population.

Sanwo Olu self Bleep up, instead of using police, he should have usedFulani herdsmen, the fear of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom to some Southerners
They are not up to 500 yet ur police can't capture them.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by TheKingIsHere: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
sweetshisha:

What of ibos

Use your head.

That guy is fulani pretending to be igbo to cause division between Igbo and yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by nenyeRitta(f): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
watching
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by kcute(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Some of you really don’t know why you’re on this platform. You got no sensible thing to say. Instead of fighting each others, why not focus on the common problem?, why do you always give northerner upper hand my Yoruba people?. We all know our common problem and it’s definitely not the Igbos.

helinuesIsaMumu:
Thebosstrevor1, monogamy and others will definitely die of heart break this morning

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Yankee101: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
You can stop one person, but you can't silence an ideal
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Theunbothered: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
rolams:

What is this one saying self?

His post is like his name, senseless
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Ayomi90: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dozie32:
I tot u said the rally can't hold. U r nw shifting goalpost. grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:

Sharap Fulani man
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:

A child speaking from what he read from old history books not from what has been happening.

I would have love to say somethings to you but you are just but a child who definitely would lack the capacity to understand. so no need

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Taye4j: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
When a government decides that everything must be settled with force, this is what happens. People no longer fear Buhari and his soldiers, seeing a soldier or a mobile policeman shouting orders no longer scare people.

When you push people to the wall through injustice, nepotism, tribalism and all sorts of madness, this is what you get. I was listening to political discuss on radio this morning in Ibadan and you see hear and feel the anger in people's voice from their calls.

It seems are leaders are intentionally blinded to the fact that people are angry at them, a time will come when this Government will beg people for dialogue and they wont listen.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Catsofnaija: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
It'll turn violent and end in tears.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dozie32:
But you that you are typing from under your bed should be taken serious? Ignoramus!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Gucciboy1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tess24:

More than stupid... I wonder how they graduated from school..

People just enjoy attention alot, if not I don't understand why someone that's mentally stable will post such comments.

It just better to read the post and read comments instead of typing BS.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by witworth(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Those ones wearing white dresses would take to their heels at the sound of a gun shot

Forget all that fake white clothe packaging
so your only aim is for them to hear gunshots, or you wish police shoots them right. How come you only think of such things, You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Sanwo Olu self Bleep up, instead of using police, he should have used Fulani herdsmen, the fear of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom to some Southerners

Pained to the core cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Those ones wearing white dresses would take to their heels at the sound of a gun shot

and ur opinion isn't needed rather
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by IvarDboneless: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
You not even convincing enough as a yoruba man...Fulani shit..
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by Theunbothered: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
nnamdico82:
David the dreamer
Buhari will finish his tenor and heaven will not fall. Ode.

Not only tenor, alto undecided

Abeg how much is bag of rice for your side? grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by gannod(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are you pained?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.