Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

How To Toast A Woman You Admire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Woman You Admire (927 Views)

Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Toast A Woman You Admire by hbemigho(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
So I'm at this party and I find a very correct babe that catches my attention.

I won't just walk up to her and just start a conversation. Instead, I will go and position myself somewhere where she will see me.

Let's make eye contact first. When our eyes have jam, I will just wink and look away, or even walk away sef.

Now she will be wondering who is this guy?

I'm calculating her, so that when I walk up to her, she will be like there you are!

She won't say she has been using eyes to find you since o.. That's women for you, that's how they use to do.

Then I'd complement her dress, or shoes, or bag, or even her hair.

When I say compliment, don't go and tell her "this your dress is fine oo, your tailor must be very good."

That one you do so, it's the tailor you have given compliments not her.

Tell her the dress looks good on her, or that she looks stunning in the dress. You see ehn, women like you to tell them they look beautiful.

If I do it with the right smile, she will also smile back and say thank you.

And if i'm lucky, she might even compliment me too.

After all, me I'm a fine Huncle too.

So you see? She has started to relax.

Then I'd start a conversation, something like "so how do you intend to rock the dance floor with those beautiful shoes?"

She will make a shy face and be like, "Me, I don't know how to dance o"

Now for me that is a good dancer, you see, I have just won jackpot

Na to offer to be her dance teacher be that. �

When she is still smiling and enjoying my company, I will just break the news.

"Oh I'm sorry I have to leave now.."

And Oh! I didn't get your name. Or course she will tell me her name.

Wow! It was a pleasure meeting you Diana. (With legit smiles o)

Then I will ask her for her Facebook name, if she is not on Facebook then I will ask for her WhatsApp contact. If she doesn't give me number, I will ask for her email.

You see, she will give me, because I have behave like someone that have sense.

And when I decide to chat her up like two days later, I won't goan be doing

"Hi angle" or "hi beautiful"

I'm a sensible somebody so it will show in my chat.

That's how you get a lady's attention.

Oya watch this my video for more tips on how to start a conversation with a babe you are eyeing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bcDXYNZU0M
Re: How To Toast A Woman You Admire by Iceyjayz: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
F-off abeg
Re: How To Toast A Woman You Admire by KingDash: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
bros na money, without money even we fine boys dem no go hear all this one if money no dey involved.
Re: How To Toast A Woman You Admire by meobizy(f): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
This boy is going backwards in life. Trying to build a Nairaland following is the most futile action any budding writer can pull. You’re better off remaining on Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Latifah Mohammad / Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King / Women Give Reasons Why They Expect Transport Fare From Guys When They Go On Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.