Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. (4937 Views)

Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Aderewah: 8:34am On May 25, 2022
Igbos hate seeing yorubas praised for any reason. It reminds them of their insecurities.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Frigga13: 8:39am On May 25, 2022
Igbos make Una go beg Reno... grin

Staying relevant with igbophobia won’t give him meal... make him irrelevant

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Zonefree(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2022
I'm beginning to believe Tinubu bullion van charity was extended to Reno.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Nobody: 8:41am On May 25, 2022
Hmm
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by dawnomike(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2022
I wonder why the reaction, he only stated his 'Personal' opinion of the yoruba tribe...

People must learn to ignore some petty talks.

I am Igbo and I see nothing wrong in what he has said...

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Mooh247: 8:43am On May 25, 2022
this guy should not involve yorubas in his issue with Ibos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by SandyLOVE08(f): 8:44am On May 25, 2022
Igbos are the most industrious people anywhere in the world. Anywhere they go. They develope. They are still wagging strong after a 3 years war.

One love to my Igbos brothers and sisters out there. Keep making us proud

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:45am On May 25, 2022
Reno and his idiotic analysis...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by gasparpisciotta: 8:47am On May 25, 2022
Yorubas are averagely very respectful by nature, perhaps influenced by upbringing.

Thriving has nothing to do with tribes, however any man who is contented will live peacefully anywhere in the world.

The debate should be who are the most contented people in Nigeria?

23 Likes

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by ObosiLandlord(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2022
Mooh247:
this guy should not involve yorubas in his issue with Ibos
Wetin concern Yeebos for that Reno post?

He is praising Yorubas, why should Yeebos be feeling hurt about a comment that has nothing to do with them?

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Aderewah: 8:47am On May 25, 2022
dawnomike:
I wonder why the reaction, he only stated his 'Personal' opinion of the yoruba tribe...

People must learn to ignore some petty talks
Igbos are insecure and hateful

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Nobody: 8:49am On May 25, 2022
Reno knows he can no longer influence Igbos and northerners, his only option left is yorubas...

I don't even know why people pay him any mind

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by dheilaw1(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2022
I wonder when igbos would have sense. Reno made his personal opinion known without reference to other tribes, but some deluded flat headed morons from potopoto republic are there crying foul. Is your sense as flat as your head?

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Sergio104(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2022
People should learn to ignore some certain things.

I can go to Twitter too and praise my noble IGBO.

So it's just personal opinion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by OkutaNla: 8:52am On May 25, 2022
Aderewah:
Igbos hate seeing yorubas praised for any reason. It reminds them of their insecurities.

It's DNA-embedded inferiority complex. Reno didn't even mention Igbo in his comment but they took his positive appraisal of another tribe as an assault against theirs. In other words, no other tribe or ethnicity is allowed to have positive or entrepreneurial acclaim within Nigeria except Igbos. No be JuJu be dat??

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Sergio104(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2022
OkutaNla:

It's DNA-embeded inferiority complex. Reno didn't even mention Igbo in his comment but they took his positive appraisal of another tribe as an assault against theirs. In other words, no other tribe or ethnicity is allowed to have positive or entrepreneurial acclaim within Nigeria except Igbos. No be JuJu be dat??

Now you want to prove a point that Reno is actually throwing his balderdash to a group

Yolloba Is actually the group with highest inferiority complexity.

Because in a scheme of reality.......we don't send your epic praise, so oozing it is either for attention or to beat a filthy ego

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by dheilaw1(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Yorubas are averagely very respectful by nature, perhaps influenced by upbringing.

Thriving has nothing to do with tribes, however any man who is contented will live peacefully anywhere in the world.

The debate should be who are the most contented people in Nigeria?
the hausas are the most contented, followed by the yorubas. But our Igbo brothers can do anything for money including killing their parents to make sacrifices for drug carrying business

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by espn(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2022
Aderewah:

Igbos are insecure and hateful
Very hateful...

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Sergio104(m): 8:58am On May 25, 2022
espn:
Very hateful...

Our hatred is the reason for wilful decapitation of brothers.

Ogun State is pleased smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Elmojiid(m): 8:59am On May 25, 2022
Reno will be laughing now coz he don give the igbo heart attack and a reason to attack him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Afonjakid: 9:01am On May 25, 2022
dheilaw1:
the hausas are the most contented, followed by the yorubas. But our Igbo brothers can do anything for money including killing their parents to make sacrifices for drug carrying business
Tell me those who are going on killing spree beheading their own people for money.

The last time I checked, SW still remains the ritual capital of Nigeria. They murder theirselves and cut off their heads in order to make Money while abokiis are busy stealing billions from the national budget.

No tribe have embezzled money any where in the world compared to abokkis, the likes of abacha almost stole Nigeria

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by SmartPolician: 9:02am On May 25, 2022
Just as seen among other tribes, many Igbos are extremely bitter people. And I largely attribute this worrisome trait to the IPOB (that spread hate over the years through their popular radio broadcast) and the older generation who lost so much during the civil war.

To be honest, it will be extremely hard for the many Igbos to genuinely love Nigeria. Who loves Nigeria, anyways? Nobody does; everyone wants to game the system and cash out. So, I don't totally blame them because Nigeria has never been a fair and just country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by ja2ken(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2022
Reno lately is becoming an agent of disunity...
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Afonjakid: 9:04am On May 25, 2022
OkutaNla:

It's DNA-embedded inferiority complex. Reno didn't even mention Igbo in his comment but they took his positive appraisal of another tribe as an assault against theirs. In other words, no other tribe or ethnicity is allowed to have positive or entrepreneurial acclaim within Nigeria except Igbos. No be JuJu be dat??
Inferiority complex ke,
When Reno was praising igbos, I remembered how afonjas were always angry with him and igbos calling igbos names.

The same afonjas who insulted Reno for praising igbos are still the same one now adoring him and seeing him as their lord and personal savior grin

After elections, he will go back to his vomit, for now he is still trying to win yorubas for atiku his pay master wink

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Afonjakid: 9:06am On May 25, 2022
SmartPolician:
Just as seen among other tribes, many Igbos are extremely bitter people. And I largely attribute this worrisome trait to the IPOB (that spread hate over the years through their popular radio broadcast) and the older generation who lost so much during the civil war.

To be honest, it will be extremely hard for the many Igbos to genuinely love Nigeria. Who loves Nigeria, anyways? No, I don't totally blame them because Nigeria has never been a fair and just country.
Which igbos are bitter,

A business man can never be bitter in order not to loose his customers..

Through out the history of Nigeria, how many times have there been any ethnic riot and killings in igboland compared to what is obtained in the North and SW.

1 Like

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Pinklygul: 9:07am On May 25, 2022
Zonefree:
I'm beginning to believe Tinubu bullion van charity was extended to Reno.

How do I like this post a million times?
This is EXACTLY what has happened

All of a sudden turn around love for yorubas and Tinubu, APC and heavy criticms of igbos
The money he got is huger than you can think of, the man has no shame at all
Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Christistruth00: 9:09am On May 25, 2022
OkutaNla:

Unfortunately It is a legacy of the Centuries Old Osu Caste System

It did a lot of Psychological damage to a Section Of the People

They hate and are resentful towards other people without any reason to hate even when it is irrational to hate

Many of the Non Osu’s unconsciously developed a Centuries Old Superiority Complex especially towards outsiders

that was why Ironsi , Ojukwu and lately Kanu couldn’t resist the Urge to Title themselves “ Supreme Leader” as if it was the Pinnacle of a Caste Hierarchy

If they see anyone they think is better or more acceptable than themselves they cannot handle it because in their mind that implies they are in the same Category with the Osu.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Tinubuadvocate: 9:11am On May 25, 2022
This is just an eyes opener for you Yoruba calling igbo your brother. They hate you hate them.Me don't give a shit about fvk okoro. You see one idiot lied on late Awolowo that not govern Nigeria or any Ala igbos.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by espn(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2022
Sergio104:

Our hatred is the reason for wilful decapitation of brothers.

Ogun State is pleased smiley
ANAMBRA is pleased.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by SmartPolician: 9:15am On May 25, 2022
Afonjakid:

Which igbos are bitter,

A business man can never be bitter in order not to loose his customers..

Through out the history of Nigeria, how many times have there been any ethnic riot and killings in igboland compared to what is obtained in the North and SW.

All Igbos are not business people. If Reno says that the Yorubas are progressive people, why not congratulate them and walk away? You go die?

Does that statement stop anyone from making progress in life? Come to think of it, how many times do Yorubas kill Igbos in their region?

Listen, you cannot tell me otherwise because I know what I am saying. That's why I said that Nigeria is partly the cause.

I just need people who claim to be Christians to be true Christians - let's stop being churchgoers and truly mirror what Christ stood for when He was on earth. We have a short time on earth and cannot allow hate consume us.

BTW, why is your moniker Afonja Kid? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. by Tinubuadvocate: 9:17am On May 25, 2022
Do you know what praising mean in Yoruba land. Praising is always attaching to something not an ordinary word of mouth or emotion praising
which you igbo like .
Pinklygul:

How do I like this post a million times?
This is EXACTLY what has happened

All of a sudden turn around love for yorubas and Tinubu, APC and heavy criticms of igbos
The money he got is huger than you can think of, the man has no shame at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's/Who's A Bloody Civilian? / Video:sambo Dasuki Spraying Pounds To His Girlfriend Inside His Private Jet / Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.