Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) (76769 Views)

No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by mintdrop: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
It is safe to conclude that police is not our friends.
imagine this news. lol
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by IITTA50: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
I said it, they wanted to topple buharri who is doing an excellent work as president. They are not even grateful that we made their son a VP.
oponu
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

I did not see ammunition as mentioned...
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by kpompey: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
I said it, they wanted to topple buharri who is doing an excellent work as president. They are not even grateful that we made their son a VP.

God go punish you una .You the northerners will rot in hell
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Metobime(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
When did charms become an offence/crime in Nigeria?
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by IMAliyu(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mitsurugi:
Nairaland is a faceless forum, breeding morons hiding behind Seun's apron so that closet tribalists can show their true colors without reprisal. Bitch ass move! Beware many of the cretins on this forum may be that guy or girl you laugh and share intimate moments with. It's just sinister undecided
It's said, To see a person's true nature, give them anonymity.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Bellotelli: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE
Why are u spamming every news with this rubbish
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Nkitara: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
uptimumOne23:

What have you smoked this evening
Zombie Fulani he is saying the truth.
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by 27Pushing30: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

Lol that’s cos Nairaland is an anonymous forum.

You can’t misyarn or insta or Facebook where you can be tracked
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
uptimumOne23:

What have you smoked this evening

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by uptimumOne23(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT

Body dey pain you
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by cococandy(f): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
binsanni:
Where d arms now

Abi dey worn go browse for another arms an put under this news again

Believe Nigeria police at your own risk
please remove that attached picture. It’s distressing

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Body dey pain you

FVCK OFF!!!

CHEAP PAID AGENT
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by eyeforeye(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Bros no vex oo, Abeg what bring about this your statement that "you made their son vp", you sound like you owned the country and anyone who have this type of mindset can be define as the enemy of the state, because Nigeria belong to everyone and if some people think they don't want to be part of it, then you here them out and reach a resolution to make peace.

Hope the rumour about fulanization of Nigeria is not true base on your submission to the post? We are surely getting there....
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Akharmony: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fela go call am jagbajantise. But this guys were former political thugs stealing ballot boxes like tmr no deh..There is karma Oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Freddd009: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
odduduwa:
I prefer to help a foreigner than to assist this useless police

They r just mak8ng us realise that police is not our friend. Useless liars.
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
odduduwa:
Nigerian police force are chronic lairs ,I don't sympathise with them when evil befalls them
But you will be quick to run to them when you start shouting herdsmen are coming?
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Freddd009:

They r just mak8ng us realise that police is not our friend. Useless liars.
I am sorry for the organizers of that failed by force rally, they were warned by the police, now they have blood on their hands, I hope that old historians Akintoye’s health can handle the wahala he is about to encounter? What did they gain by carrying out the so called rally, who told them Lagos Colony belongs to Yoruba People, They might as well gone to rally Oduduwa in Edo & Delta State Which were part of former Western Nigeria.
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Masterito(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
I have observed this too.
bensonman:

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by seyz91(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
You are right

Since FBI fashola has shamed himself at lekki toll with that camera stunt during endsars time
I no believe any naija force, politician or governent related issues again
odduduwa:
Nigerian police force are chronic lairs ,I don't sympathise with them when evil befalls them
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by seyz91(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
You're stupid for this shameful comment
Kaduna1stson:
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by seyz91(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
You truly a dog and even worse
You lack common sense
DoggoneDogg:
Is this how Oduduwa nation will be actualized?
Shoot them all! No terrorist should be spared
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Akharmony:
Fela go call am jagbajantise. But this guys were former political thugs stealing ballot boxes tmr no deh..There is karma Oo.
Money & power corrupts, miscreants that cant handle the view of money, power, respect. They got caught up in Oduduwa Nation Drama , there 15 minutes of fame is over, on to the next movie.
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Freelane33(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lying Mohammad companion

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
seyz91:
You truly a dog and even worse
You lack common sense
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, sorry for these illiterate minded Oduduwa Nation captives, their nightmare has just begun.
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Samade7:
Force full of animals rear by one mannequin in aso rock.

The Nigerian police is not a force; it's a farce.
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by authority2006(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
These illiterates should stop embarrassing us now.
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Kingstanding: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
odduduwa:
I prefer to help a foreigner than to assist this useless police
. You should have said you will prefer to help Boko Haram than helping Nigeria police officers. Nigeria police and devil are 5 &6. Just do a cross examination about the Nigeria police officers how their life ended and their family. 90% of them ended up in a pitiable condition.
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:

nice one bro, it would be nice if you can do this for a couple of days, those zombies no gree comment again
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
airminem:
smiley We know there are weapons, we know there are charms and we will do something about it pure and simple. Nice job NPF

Where are d weapons? Is it a crime to carry charms in nigeria?
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Which excellent job is buhari performing?
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
So, all our so called freedom fighters are nothing but voodoo worshipping babalawo clowns.

Imaging going to Biafra and oduduwa government house, na voodoo and babalawo go full ground from top to bottom, people go show up for wearing juju vest, den go fight war with babalawo in juju vests....

useless scumbags..

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.