Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her? (1532 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Marry Her? by ThiagoKid(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Good evening all,

I met Eniola mid last year during the covik one nine brouhaha. Trust me, ever since then, Eniola have remain a good gal.
During the weekend, she comes around my place to cook, and to sort out my laundry. I'm 36, she's 27. A single mother.

Eniola makes it an habit of kneeling down when it's time to serve me my food, as it was done in the time past. What else can a man wish for in this so called 'woke' generation?
She's respectful to my immediate family, and even kneel down to great my eldest sisters.
Eniola is just so nice, which I'm appreciative of. Can you imagine? This gal gave me part of her August salary, and when i enquire what for: "Since the landlord has decided to increase the house rent, add this one to what you will be paying him next month." She said.

But now, my reservations are these:
Should I go ahead to get married to her, as per she's a single mother?

Won't i be accepting and embracing mediocrity, and substandard product as she's factly not a virgin?

Won't i be contributing immensely to the decline of a virtuous and traditional woman; who is meant to have her hymen sealed before marriage?

Why should i marry a single mother in a situation whereby the biological father of her child didn't wife her up? Ok, fine. Let's say he's 'irresponsible', but why then, did she open her legs widely for him, when it's obvious they ain't getting married soon? Ok, fine. That's 'irresponsible' on her part, so, why should i then marry a seemingly virtuous irresponsible woman?

This is the same gal that always quarrel with me anytime i ain't going to church, yet, she had a child out of wedlock, even after making sure she attends all her Church weekly programs.

In a nutshell, these are what I have issues with:

She's not a virgin
She's a single mother
She's active on all social media platforms, except from OnlyFans; at least, i ain't aware of that yet.
I don't want a situation where by when she has issues with me, she will do an Anita Okoye, Annie idibia on me.

Your contributions will go a long way,
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Bennysam: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hahaha kneeling down? What a way to catch a mugu

5 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by OlawaleBammie: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
See op lemme tell you this??
1) forget virgin marry, u can't see dont decv ursef

2) she's stil responsible in my tinkin as she didn't abort the baby, others would have aborted it and won't tell u that they have terminated two or three pregnancies in the past, at least she has human feelings

3)forget the kneeling down tactics, shes just trying to hook u down, if she's dat good why did her first love run away??
See, not all runaway baby daddy are irresponsible ooh, many women are toxic to chase men away, but wen they come to their senses dat is wen dey wil be treating their next maga like a king, but wife her finish aswear u go hear shege!!

4)forgwt number one above my brother, u cant see unless u want to become a pedophile at 36, what u wil see outside there are refurbished girls, but just ignore the past and focus on the present and future if the girl is good.

5)i didn't say u shou leave eniola o as u re the one plying trade with her, so u know her more than us. But apply sense where necessary. Me sef dey battle with my own gf past here, but wetin man go do grin

Ire o,

6 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by OlawaleBammie: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bennysam:
leave Op grin
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by GOFRONT(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Retreat bro.....I repeat Retreat!!!....Okafor's law of CongoElasticity has been sighted. 800Meters away.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by chatinent: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Viewers discretion is advised; I don't mince words.

First, I am strongly against premarital sex! I also hope you aren't seeing it as a normal thing.

Eniola makes it an habit of kneeling down when it's time to serve me my food, as it was done in the time past. What else can a man wish for in this so called 'woke' generation?
Eniola may really be a good lady..but, I have seen a lot of women do anything for the trophy of walking down the aisle. Don't get me wrong, she might be a good lady.

Won't i be accepting and embracing mediocrity, and substandard product as she's factly not a virgin?
Virgins in Nigeria are not up to twelve. Know this, know peace. Value the woman who tells you the truth. We all have our handicaps.

This is the same gal that always quarrel with me anytime i ain't going to church, yet, she had a child out of wedlock, even after making sure she attends all her Church weekly programs.

Everyone makes mistakes.

She's not a virgin
She's a single mother
Are you a virgin?

If you are not, with due respect, shut the fcck up okay?!

She's active on all social media platforms, except from OnlyFans; at least, i ain't aware of that yet.
Are you not active too? You even know OnlyFans! Oh son of man, why trying to cast the first stone?

I don't want a situation where by when she has issues with me, she will do an Anita Okoye, Annie idibia on me.
Oga, what actually do you want? Marriage or celebrity fake life?

Can you imagine? This gal gave me part of her August salary, and when i enquire what for: "Since the landlord has decided to increase the house rent, add this one to what you will be paying him next month." She said.
Ok. Not new. Next? Just don't except it's a routine in marriage.

She's respectful to my immediate family, and even kneel down to great my eldest sisters.
It is only the Yorubas I know who do this traditionally as a sign of respect..which is fading tho due to the jet age. But if she is not of the tribe where it is traditionally done, I don't want to sound like it's all a muse-for-the-cam thingy.

I apologize if I were too outspoken.

You are welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ClassicEvilSpir: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Don't get carried away by her excessive courtesy and niceness. Fantasy and reality are two worlds apart
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Is that not the kind of “non-feminist” woman you guys want?

Wife her joor. You be virgin yourself?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by MITCHELL96: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Let the countdown begin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by solaniumgel: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
First of all, are you a virgin?

From your write-up does she co-habit with you?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Ammishaddai: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
I wonder why women keep falling for these satanic mysoginsts who just want to use and dump them . undecided
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by jaeyking(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
OP
You are not a virgin m
Stop badmouthing her.

If you love her and feel you can take care of the child with court papers giving u full right over the child.

You are good to go.

Until den stop sleeping with her and badmouthing her online

Cuz u ma no clean
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ThiagoKid(m): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
solaniumgel:
First of all, are you a virgin?

From your write-up does she co-habit with you?
No.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ThiagoKid(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
jaeyking:
OP
You are not a virgin m
Stop badmouthing her.

If you love her and feel you can take care of the child with court papers giving u full right over the child.

You are good to go.

Until den [b]stop sleeping with her [/b]and badmouthing her online

Cuz u ma no clean

Count me out of court marriage. I won't like to get the govt involve in my marital life.

Please, pinpoint where it's written that we do have sex.

Awaiting your response, sir.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Lamasta(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
I expect to see where you write about her shortcomings but I find none so she's good to go boy but the question you mus ask yourself is can you marry a single mother?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ThiagoKid(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:

Virgins in Nigeria are not up to twelve. Know this, know peace. Value the woman who tells you the truth. We all have our handicaps.

You are welcome.
@embolden, this is what we will be saying until virgins go into extinction.

I think when men start placing the bar high, with virginity as a prerequisite, the gals gonna have a rethink.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by solaniumgel: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThiagoKid:

No.

Okay. That's fine. Have you prayed about it?
Within your heart of hearts can you accept the child as your own and not maltreat the child tomorrow?
People can change and marriage no be beans so you really need to be careful about this. Have you asked her the circumstances that led to her being a single mother?
Anyone with a bad character can misbehave but a pretender is worse.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by chatinent: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThiagoKid:

@embolden, this is what we will be saying until virgins go into extinction.

I think when men start placing the bar high, with virginity as a prerequisite, the gals gonna have a rethink.

Oga, virginity has nothing to do with making a good wife.

Yes, I hold virgins at high esteems...however, it's men who deflower them too!

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ThiagoKid(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
solaniumgel:

Okay. That's fine. Have you prayed about it?
Within your heart of hearts can you accept the child as your own and not maltreat the child tomorrow? NEVER!
People can change So, i should wait till she change? and marriage no be beans so you really need to be careful about this. Have you asked her the circumstances that led to her being a single mother?
Anyone with a bad character can misbehave but a pretender is worse.
Find my response in the red text.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ThiagoKid(m): 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:

Oga, virginity has nothing to do with making a good wife.

Using this your logic bro, you're implying that a h0e would make a good wife, in it stead?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by chatinent: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Using this your logic bro, you're implying that a h0e would make a good wife, in it stead?

No, I am inferring that a virgin can also make a bad wife.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ThiagoKid(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bennysam:
grin grin grin
Even at that, how many gals go make attempt to kneel in this present time?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ThiagoKid(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:

No, I am inferring that a virgin can also make a bad wife.
while a h0e can also make a good wife. I dig you, bro

Thanks.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by chatinent: 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThiagoKid:
while a h0e can also make a good wife. I dig you, bro

Thanks.

If we tag people who do those things as hoes, man, we are the farmers!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by solaniumgel: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Find my response in the red text.

When I said people can change, I actually meant in this context that they can from seemingly good to worse hence the reason dor the last sentence about pretence.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by mraligieri2020(m): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2021
BRO, ONE ADVICE!!! CHECK HER PHONE WITHOUT HER KNOWLEDGE. YOU WILL LEARN MORE FROM CHECKING HER PHONE IN ONE HOUR THAN ANY ADVICE OR THOUGHTS IN YOUR HEAD. IT'S BETTER TO CONFIRM WHAT SHE DOES ON ALL THOSE SOCIAL MEDIA APPS. TRUST ME YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AND BE PREPARED MENTALLY TO SEE SHIT!!! LOL... YOU KNOW NOTHING

ThiagoKid:
Good evening all,

I met Eniola mid last year during the covik one nine brouhaha. Trust me, ever since then, Eniola have remain a good gal.
During the weekend, she comes around my place to cook, and to sort out my laundry. I'm 36, she's 27. A single mother.

Eniola is just so nice, which I'm appreciative of. Can you imagine? This gal gave me part of her August salary, and when i enquire what for: "Since the landlord has decided to increase the house rent, add this one to what you will be paying him next month." She said.

Won't i be contributing immensely to the decline of a virtuous and traditional woman; who is meant to have her hymen sealed before marriage?

Why should i marry a single mother in a situation whereby the biological father of her child didn't wife her up? Ok, fine. Let's say he's 'irresponsible', but why then, did she open her legs widely for him, when it's obvious they ain't getting married soon? Ok, fine. That's 'irresponsible' on her part, so, why should i then marry a seemingly virtuous irresponsible woman?

She's not a virgin
She's a single mother

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2021
She bends the knee!!!! Impressive, last of her kind.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Kingvitalisdiho: 7:06am On Sep 11, 2021
If you don't love her...allow her to go...I need a mature lady...I don't care whether she's a single mom....
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Cerebellum: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2021
chatinent:

First, I am strongly against premarital sex! I also hope you aren't seeing it as a normal thing.

You are welcome.

You get sense, bro
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2021
cheesy
So you knew all these and still went ahead to smash her cheesy

Op,the solution to your Problem dey for middle of sea.....You better free that banny for a guy who'd respect her for who she's and not a Nigha like you who's already disrespecting her for what she did in the past......

Las las,na single mum and a non-virgin she be...she no kill person undecided
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Savedday: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Single mother! Don't b f*oled with kneeling down

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by azammi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
I done see this kind she do em for my cousin were come back from US that girl de kneel for everyone las las she go do juju de control baba , no be small prayers break em . Dem no even know say she don born 6 for different men .
ThiagoKid:
Good evening all,

She's not a virgin
She's a single mother

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. / Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food / At 17, I Dey My Papa Shop..... What Of U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.