Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? (15258 Views)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by franklytrue(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Omooba77:
How Can I know When God has left me?
If you have not crossed the line into apostasy as a son of perdition (like Judas who betrayed Jesus and Satan entered into him) or by blaspheming the Spirit of God, God has not left you. Life is a test. Remain strong. This could be your wilderness experience. Don't stop seeking the Lord while He may be found.

The scriptures also says:
'Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.' - Hebrews 10:29-31

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Muyoge2: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2021
When your peace is taken away, you feel over burdened and heavily laden, you feel lost, empty and lonely. You do not feel that overwhelming joy in you again. When the glory of God has left you. That is when!
Priorities are a matter of the HEART. Jesus told the crowd that if you are thirsty,
“Come to me.” The greatest pursuit of your life begins when you set your heart to
seek after God. When His presence becomes your greatest desire, you are headed
in the right direction.
The psalmist cried out, “God, you are my God; I eagerly seek you. I thirst for you;
my body faints for you in a land that is dry, desolate, and without water” (Psalm
63:1).
And in another Psalm, “ My heart says this about you: ‘Seek his face.’ Lord, I will
seek your face” (Psalm 27:cool.
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by christemmbassey(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Heb.13.5 - Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]
It is either God is telling us lie or truth,
I believe God can not lie.
I choose to believe God.
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by christemmbassey(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Heb.13.5 - Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]

As if God is taking an oath
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Omooba77: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
christemmbassey:

As if God is taking an oath

Ok.
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by kriste: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nothing can ever separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus. Not heights or depts.

As christians we walk by faith not by sight or feelings. So if you felt or are feeling God has left you, know that the feeling is not from God. God's Holy Spirit is always with us to help and strengthen us.

You need to always read your Bible, listen to christian songs and exercise your faith.
More so, when your flesh sins ask God for mercy. Hebrew 4 vs 16
Lamentation 3 vs 22-23 the steadfast love of the Lord never seizes, his mercies never comes to an end. They are new every morning.
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Eviana(f): 12:10am On Aug 31, 2021
franklytrue:

If you have not crossed the line into apostasy as a son of perdition (like Judas who betrayed Jesus and Satan entered into him) or by blaspheming the Spirit of God, God has not left you. Life is a test. Remain strong. This could be your wilderness experience. Don't stop seeking the Lord while He may be found.

The scriptures also says:
'Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.' - Hebrews 10:29-31

Beautifully, beautifully written post....
Well stated @ the bolded.
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Kobojunkiee: 4:29pm On May 16, 2023
Omooba77:
How Can I know When God has left me?
If God has left you it means you never had God to begin with. lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On May 19, 2023
Goshen360:
■ God doesn't leave a Christian or a believer in the finished works of Christ. You're still living in the Old Covenant if you think God leaves a believer, not even when you sin. What father will leave his children at any time?
Not all those who are born-again are Sons of God. Jesus Christ explained this when He pointed out that even the sons of the devil — the seeds of the enemy— are equally present in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On May 22, 2023
Rhozabeth:
God dies not leaveHis own, it is u that can leave him. Mind u there always signs: u always don't feel kike going to church, praying or having anything to do with Godly people.
So, your own deity is created in your mind then? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today / Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire / What Is The Significance Of Lightning White Candle After Cross Over Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.