Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,538 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? (15223 Views)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
vannessa7:
I think God can leave someone if you go into satanism or associate with people in satanic kingdom. You also feel an emptiness in your spirit when the holy spirit vacate. And only when you have a personal relationship with God whereby you keep God in your heart 24/7 and your always follow God's leading in everything, read the word of God regularly and hate evil in every form being careful to please God daily that is when you can have God's presence so heavy that you will know the difference when He leaves. Some peoples thought or anger alone will drive away the spirit of God until next Sunday when they worship and praise.
1. God's Truth is that He does not forsake anyone who belongs to Him. So once God binds anyone, that person is bound for life. However only very few experience that sins Jesus Christ made it clear that only a few will find and enter into the Kingdom of God through the narrow gate that leads to God - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 undecided

2. And those who belong to Him are, not those who say with their mouths that they do, but instead those who continually submit to and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the Truth of God and Law of the Kingdom of God...they are the ones become Sons of God - These are the only ones who God, who is Holy, installs His Holy Spirit inside of, because through continual submission to and obedience of His Law , they are made holy/perfect in the sight of God. - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided

3. So your feelings of emptiness has more to do with your mood and state of mind(depression) than it does with the things of God. Those who belong to Him, those who are taught by God Almighty Himself, God never loses and God never leaves - John 6 vs 43 - 45. undecided
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by brosom(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Can we talk ? I need guidance through this thing, I'm going through a lot please.
Sure, would be glad if I could help
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by vannessa7(f): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. God's Truth is that He does not forsake anyone who belongs to Him. So once God binds anyone, that person is bound for life. However only very few experience that sins Jesus Christ made it clear that only a few will find and enter into the Kingdom of God through the narrow gate that leads to God - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 undecided

2. And those who belong to Him are, not those who say with their mouths that they do, but instead those who continually submit to and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the Truth of God and Law of the Kingdom of God...they are the ones become Sons of God - These are the only ones who God, who is Holy, installs His Holy Spirit inside of, because through continual submission to and obedience of His Law , they are made holy/perfect in the sight of God. - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided

3. So your feelings of emptiness has more to do with your mood and state of mind(depression) than it does with the things of God. Those who belong to Him, those who are taught by God Almighty Himself, God never loses and God never leaves - John 6 vs 43 - 45. undecided

Suit your self
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by MITCHELL96: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
brosom:
Sure, would be glad if I could help

Okay, Facebook @Mitchell Orjiude, Thanks.
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Poleski: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omooba77:
How Can I know When God has left me?

Your imaginary god is in your brain-washed brain, so it doesn't leave you.
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
vannessa7:
Suit your self
You don't make God's Truth up for yourself. You either abide by what He says or bust.. undecided
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Talknochip(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin
pyyxxaro:
When You start thinking like APC BMC members on Nairaland, then obviously God has left you undecided
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by brosom(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Okay, Facebook @Mitchell Orjiude, Thanks.
ok
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by vannessa7(f): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You don't make God's Truth up for yourself. You either abide by what He says or bust.. undecided

If I have ever made up anything I wrote about the spiritual anywhere in this Nairaland may the curses of God follow me but if I have always write the truth according to my experience and you call me a liar may the curses of God locate you and never depart from you. Amen

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
vannessa7:

If I have ever made up anything I wrote about the spiritual anywhere in this Nairaland may the curses of God follow me but if I have always write the truth according to my experience and you call me a liar may the curses of God locate you and never depart from you. Amen
The bulk of what you say of the "Christian" God contradicts the very Word and Truth of God, Jesus Christ and it is a sin to teach the doctrines and traditions of men, lies, in the name of the "Christian" God - Mattthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 23. undecided
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Maxinho(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
God doesn't leave you. NO height or depth can separate us from His love which is in Christ Jesus. Just go back acknowledge your weakness and God's love for you which are His strength. When we are weak, He is always strong. And that is through Christ Jesus. So go to Jesus through the bible and prayer.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Goshen360(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Christistruth00:

1 Cor 5. 1-5

1It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father’s wife. 2And you are proud! Shouldn’t you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this? 3For my part, even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. As one who is present with you in this way, I have already passed judgment in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this. 4 So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5 hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, a b so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.

1 Cor 9:27

No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

You are quoting scriptures but you're not explaining those scriptures and IT DOESN'T APPLY OR SAID ANYTHING that God leaves or depart a believer when they sin. Even the scriptures you quoted says his spirit shall be saved...

A good father can purnish his children for sins which is what God does but no good father will abandon or leave his children because they sin. Has God left you since the last time you sinned?
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Samsonklin(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omooba77:
When she finally agrees to come and on that day, she did came but Ogbemudia' refused to mudiaga'
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
You need to first know if you're with God before you can know when God leaves you! smiley

Omooba77:

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by 1Sharon(f): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Myer:

He never leaves
But wants you to look for him?

If you have to look for him, that means he's not there.
Or just means he enjoys hide and seek.

Lmaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by 1Sharon(f): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mftivi:
GOD never leaves you.
It is good to know the word of God so that you can know when the devil is speaking to your mind to deceive and confuse you.
Deuteronomy 31:6
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Rom.8 Verses 38 to 39

[38] For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
[39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by vannessa7(f): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The bulk of what you say of the "Christian" God contradicts the very Word and Truth of God, Jesus Christ and it is a sin to teach the doctrines and traditions of men, lies, in the name of the "Christian" God - Mattthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 23. undecided

Why don't you leave me to the God that created me to judge, FYI God has not appointed any human being as judge over other humans and the fact that you expect everyone to be at your very level of spiritual development shows how narrow minded you are, you are just like Elijah who thought he was the only one serving God until God reminded him there are 7000 prophets who are still faithful to Him. Nobody has monopoly on God, I pray life throws at you the type of challenges I had gone through so you will mature by force or perish. Bread and butter christian, "the Bible said" parrots without personal experience of God. Wait for your own wilderness experience because it must locate you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
vannessa7:

Why don't you leave me to the God that created me to judge, FYI God has not appointed any human being as judge over other humans and the fact that you expect everyone to be at your very level of spiritual development shows how narrow minded you are, you are just like Elijah who thought he was the only one serving God until God reminded him there are 7000 prophets who are still faithful to Him. Nobody has monopoly on God, I pray life throws at you the type of challenges I had gone through so you will mature by force or perish. Bread and butter christian, "the Bible said" parrots without personal experience of God. Wait for your own wilderness experience because it must locate you
This is why I keep insisting you stop trying to play one-foot-in-brazil-another-foot-in-north-korea with the things of God. undecided

1. Jesus Christ is God's Law to those who belong in the Kingdom of God and what that means is that God already judged and condemned all sins in Jesus Christ even as Jesus Christ spoke this Law into being 2000 years ago. That is why Jesus Christ so boldly declared 2000 years ago that those who are His friends are those who do exactly what He tells them to do. undecided

So, when you 2000 years later, preach lies in His name, He already judged and condemned your actions, 2000 years ago, as that of an enemy. And since you obvious do not have any real idea of the this of the "Christian" God but you somehow think you should care, it may be better for you to pull your foot completely out of this country so you can more properly focus on the one that your heart really belongs to instead.

2. About Elijah, i am aware of the popular narrative fed many of you of that story of Elijah, but that has no bearing of the truth of the story as recorded in the Bible. Take off the goggles that have been given you by those who told you the story and read it using basic language communication skills we are all gifted with. Elijah, the man was paranoid that he too was being hunted, like the other prophets in the land and this in retaliation of His defeat of the prophets of Baap in 1 King 18 . He was afraid that he was the only one left , nothing more -1 King 19 vs 1 - 18. undecided

3. You think your challenges are the worst and this is probably because life, for you, still revolves around you and your own perception of living. NEWSFLASH! There are many out there who have seen it worse than you have so stop throwing your so-called challenges on the table. It does not paint a good picture of your beliefs or stance in any way. It just screams desperate a lot. undecided
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Christistruth00: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Goshen360:

You are quoting scriptures but you're not explaining those scriptures and IT DOESN'T APPLY OR SAID ANYTHING that God leaves or depart a believer when they sin. Even the scriptures you quoted says his spirit shall be saved...

A good father can purnish his children for sins which is what God does but no good father will abandon or leave his children because they sin. Has God left you since the last time you sinned?

2 Peter 2:1

But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves

Rev 2 niv
18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead.
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by cc77(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
@Goshen360

Please check your dm
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
joinnow:

When you see this sign
1.you don't feel like praying
2 you don't feel like reading the Bible daily
3.you don't mediate on spiritual matter
4.you internal police is blaming you seriously about grievous sin you committed and you have not confess
5. You don't like going to church
And others.

God has not left you but you are having spiritual weakness.
All that is religious meaninglessness that has no bearing on the Truth of God, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Chirowman:
God will leave you if you involve in this sin , fornication, adultery ,Idol worship , shedding blood , mating with same sex .but other sins your conscience will keep on judging you ,he will be there for you but won't be much active unless you ask for forgiveness.if God leave you devil will drive you into scrap ,so if you know you did anything wrong just ask for forgiveness , and his spirit will be activated . Because without God we are like a man who has children whenever he leaves house slaves will start to maltreat his children. The slaves on Earth is devil and a man's eyes open to that knowledge at point of death where there's no hope . But God is always with us but sin separate God from man Isaiah 59 :1-4
Did you belong to God in the first place? undecided
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Ehisod(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omooba77:

If your mother leaves you will you not know? If your father leaves you will you not know? If your wife leaves you nko will you not know? May be you did not know when God left because he is a figment of your imagination in the first place.
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Basifat(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
When you dont have time to pray anymore
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by vannessa7(f): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This is why I keep insisting you stop trying to play one-foot-in-brazil-another-foot-in-north-korea with the things of God. undecided

1. Jesus Christ is God's Law to those who belong in the Kingdom of God and what that means is that God already judged and condemned all sins in Jesus Christ even as Jesus Christ spoke this Law into being 2000 years ago. That is why Jesus Christ so boldly declared 2000 years ago that those who are His friends are those who do exactly what He tells them to do. undecided

So, when you 2000 years later, preach lies in His name, He already judged and condemned your actions, 2000 years ago, as that of an enemy. And since you obvious do not have any real idea of the this of the "Christian" God but you somehow think you should care, it may be better for you to pull your foot completely out of this country so you can more properly focus on the one that your heart really belongs to instead.

2. About Elijah, i am aware of the popular narrative fed many of you of that story of Elijah, but that has no bearing of the truth of the story as recorded in the Bible. Take off the goggles that have been given you by those who told you the story and read it using basic language communication skills we are all gifted with. Elijah, the man was paranoid that he too was being hunted, like the other prophets in the land and this in retaliation of His defeat of the prophets of Baap in 1 King 18 . He was afraid that he was the only one left , nothing more -1 King 19 vs 1 - 18. undecided

3. You think your challenges are the worst and this is probably because life, for you, still revolves around you and your own perception of living. NEWSFLASH! There are many out there who have seen it worse than you have so stop throwing your so-called challenges on the table. It does not paint a good picture of your beliefs or stance in any way. It just screams desperate a lot. undecided

FYI I didn't read your gibberish and I will never read anything from you again, you are too slow and unintelligent, it's a waste of time conversing with dulards like you
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Kobojunkie: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
vannessa7:

FYI I didn't read your gibberish and I will never read anything from you again, you are too slow and unintelligent, it's a waste of time conversing with dulards like you
I am not perturbed. undecided
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:36am On Jul 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

This is illogical! Learn logic and begin to sound reasonable!
In Taa Haa vs 5, Allah says He rose above his throne. And this is over the heavens.

So many verses and traditions back this. But I forgot, you are a liar for Christ.

Your mission is to spread fake news in the name of Islam.

Point out what's illogical from what I said. So ur god allah rose above the heaven, hope you understand this statement sha? Keep on disgracing god of muhammad and islam.

From Quranic chapters and verses I often quote here as proofs you said is fake abi? Thank God for accepting that the author of quran is fake. Case close
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by oluwafeolami(m): 7:22am On Jul 05, 2021
Vlain:
Atheist everywhere.SMH!!!

You may be right tho, but if you can quickly run a background check on countries that don’t believe God exists and later find out they are countries every Nigerian wants to be, how do you now correlate it with our dear country with the highest number of religious folks yet with nothing to show for it.
With d way we approach religion in this country na we suppose be the best all over the world with the presence of our ever darling God. I Belive in GOD tho but I don’t have a problem if u don’t and especially if u don’t see God same way I see him. And that is why I hate when Christians come here and say Jesus is d only way to God, like wtf? We have a lot of religion all over the world. Why will u Belive urs is d best and make it look like without ur believe we are going no where whereas it doesn’t even go that way. Good things in life are not for Christians alone(intact we have some religious folks that are living from hand to mouth thinking that when they get to heaven a special place will be made for them with golden mansions that Jesus has gone to prepare down, lol awon oniyeye). Religion is d opium of d masses truly.

I’m a Christian cos I was born as one and my dad a pastor, but I don’t share in their religious belief and I’m fine. My grandfather was an herbalist but my dad can’t tell me his father is burning in hell. If he tells me that I will tell him he’s a disobedient child for not going his fathers way, but he grew up and found his own way in Christianity and no one is fighting him for it so why will he come and tell us that without jesus in our lives we will burn in hell, he dare not tell me that.

I have grown to know that love and mutual respect to each other is the way to go.

As for the op asking if God leaves a person or not, well it’s left to u to go and understand how this life operates and then u deduct ur answer from that.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Chirowman(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you belong to God in the first place? undecided
I belong to God 100 percent ,I should ask you that question because having a good relationship with God is on a personal level .if I don't belong to God ,I won't have known what keeps him off ,so whatever your believe is keep it to your own pocket.As we all have our own personal believe but the end justify the means . whatever a man sows that he shall reap , no man plant Okro and reap rice .
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by petra1(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2021
Omooba77:

He doesnt leave . you are the only one who can walk away

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Kobojunkie: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2021
Chirowman:
I belong to God 100 percent ,I should ask you that question because having a good relationship with God is on a personal level .if I don't belong to God ,I won't have known what keeps him off ,so whatever your believe is keep it to your own pocket.As we all have our own personal believe but the end justify the means . whatever a man sows that he shall reap , no man plant Okro and reap rice .
According to Jesus Christ, those who belong to God are those who no longer struggle with sin - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided
So, as long as you are aware of that, then ok. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did He belong to God in the first place? undecided

That's not for me to judge! God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section / Is Africa Cursed Spiritually? / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.