Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,119 members, 7,863,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (48855 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

It’s amazing how these confused folks are passing off modalism as trinity.

Anyways, there are more productive things to do with my time, than discuss with people who pass off other people’s literature as though they wrote it themselves.

People who don’t even understand what they claim to worship.

Your mind is confused
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

It’s amazing how these confused folks are passing off modalism as trinity.

Anyways, there are more productive things to do with my time, than discuss with people who pass off other people’s literature as though they wrote it themselves.

People who don’t even understand what they claim to worship.
you are confused
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
God one being manifesting as the Father the Son the Holy Spirit

The holy spirit is one being with Jesus

The spirit which Jesus had in his body is called the holy spirit too also the spirit of truth

And the spirit you have in your own body is what? undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
you are confused

Says the copy and paste plagiarist who doesn’t understand what “distinct” means cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

And the spirit you have in your own body is what? undecided
is your spirit different from you
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Says the copy and paste plagiarist who doesn’t understand what “distinct” means cheesy
the holy spirit came from Jesus

The holy spirit came from the Father

The holy spirit came from God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
BassReeves:
Tbh, he's a precious time stealer, precious time killer and a precious time waster.
He is a tool in the devil's workshop, busy working hard committing chronocide, fully aided and abetted by the devil and its demons.

So says the homosexual advocate cheesy

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

where is the prove
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:
When the debate is lost, maligning becomes the tool of the loser

Kingsnairaland:
where is the prove
Are you that inspired to derail the thread too?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
The problem is not the word distinct means the problem is that you won't accept that one being with one essence is the one doing all this work

Rather you believe they are three separate beings three different God's
Let me mock your own definition did they appear together in eternity or they have always been separated then decided to unite

What type of nonsense theory is that

Only the devil thinks that way

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

The problem is not the word distinct means the problem is that you won't accept that one being with one essence is the one doing all this work

Rather you believe they are three separate beings three different God's
Let me mock your own definition did they appear together in eternity or they have always been separated then decided to unite

What type of nonsense theory is that

Only the devil thinks that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
BassReeves:
When the debate is lost, maligning becomes the tool of the loser

Are you that inspired to derail the thread too?

I wonder how I’ve maligned you undecided

You don’t see anything evil in homosexuality, so how does that amount to me maligning you?

Kingsnairaland simply asked for evidence, or is there anything you’re scared of?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

You don’t see anything evil in homosexuality, so how does that amount to me maligning you?

Kingsnairaland simply asked for evidence, or is there anything you’re scared of?
I

I see your trick you want me and Bassreeves to clash

He who is without sin let him throw the first stone

Any way back to the basic

Remove your mind from thinking that we have three God who have one mind

Never

Rather we have one God one being doing a great work that so much confuse your mind into thinking he is three

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I

Never

Rather we have one God one being doing a great work that so much confuse your mind into thinking he is three

You’re the one seeing a trick where there is none.

I called him a homosexual advocate. You asked for proof. How is that my fault? undecided

How you dey take reason sef?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I

Never

Oh wait “he who is without sin should cast the first stone” is your excuse for tolerating homosexuality?

What a wonderful “God” you serve cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I

Never

In summary, your own “God”. The Father is the Son, the Son is Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is the Father abi?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

You are out of ammo ...

Other posters are seeing you for what you are, a sore loser who needs to resort to the most vociferous name calling. If you had persuasive, convincing facts, you wouldnt have to resort bringing in unrelated homosexuality, homophobia and homophobic comments here, all just because you're losing ground and you're being disagreed to.

You can disagree with someone without going off thread or derailing the thread with matter(s) not related to whats discussed on the thread. Its an admission of defeat when someone behaves in the manner you've being carrying yourself on this thread.

The moment you resorted to introducing a distraction, I knew you've lost. That's exactly what losers do
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

You’re the one seeing a trick where there is none.

I called him a homosexual advocate. You asked for proof. How is that my fault? undecided

How you dey take reason sef?

Paul killed Stephen doest hat mean all his revelation about God to be null and void

Christ is formed in us all each day

God will bring us all to the place of perfection
Character assassination won't hold in the revelation God has given us all

Accept that your three God do not really exist and that only one being is in charge

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Never

Beloved, we can never clash. Iron sharpens iron.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Oh wait “he who is without sin should cast the first stone” is your excuse for tolerating homosexuality?

What a wonderful “God” you serve cheesy

I knew you will twist it Bassreeves prophecied that you are going to twist it to derail the topic of your lies in creating three additional God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

In summary, your own “God”. The Father is the Son, the Son is Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is the Father abi?

This is the one million times

God is the father
That same God is the son
That same God is the holy spirit

I need to open your brain and put it inside and remove three God in your Brian
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

This is the one million times

God is the father
That same God is the son
That same God is the holy spirit

I need to open your brain and put it inside and remove three God in your Brian

The Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is not the Father.

How about that? undecided

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

I knew you will twist it Bassreeves prophecied that you are going to twist it to derail the topic of your lies in creating three additional God

I’ve seen all I need to see.

You serve a “God” that makes excuses for homosexuality. No problem at all. cheesy

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

The Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is not the Father.

How about that? undecided

The point is do you accept that one God one being is the father.. The son... The holy spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

I’ve seen all I need to see.

You serve a “God” that makes excuses for homosexuality. No problem at all. cheesy

but I told you it a sin why do you want to twist this too

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Paul killed Stephen doest hat mean all his revelation about God to be null and void

Christ is formed in us all each day

God will bring us all to the place of perfection
Character assassination won't hold in the revelation God has given us all

Accept that your three God do not really exist and that only one being is in charge

Neither of them made excuses for homosexuality. But I understand, your “God” permits it.

Abi Bassreeves?

There is nowhere in the scriptures God called gays abominable. So it’s very clear why you and Kingsnairaland are on the same page.

Makes a lot of sense cheesy

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Neither of them made excuses for homosexuality. But I understand, your “God” permits it.

Abi Bassreeves?

There is nowhere in the scriptures God called gays abominable. So it’s very clear why you and Kingsnairaland are on the same page.

Makes a lot of sense cheesy

The point is do you accept that one God one being is the father.. The son... The holy spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Of course, they are one type of being. Three of them are divine beings working in unity.

Now do you accept the Father is not the Son? The Son is not the Holy Spirit? And the Holy Spirit is not the Father?

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
but I told you it a sin why do you want to twist this too

Only if Bassreeves can say the same thing.

But who cares? This thread isn’t about gays and homosexuality anyways.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:
[s]Neither of them made excuses for homosexuality. But I understand, your “God” permits it.

Abi Bassreeves?

Makes a lot of sense cheesy[/s]
Nobody likes a sore loser.

You're are that sort of loser who, during a game of Scrabble, gets up, slams the board shut, sending the rack and tiles dying all over the room and upset all letters all over the floor
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
BassReeves:
Nobody likes a sore loser.

You're are that sort of loser who, during a game of Scrabble, gets up, slams the board shut, sending the rack and tiles dying all over the room and upset all letters all over the floor

Denying the obvious, like his other moniker cheesy

The day you admit homosexuality is a sin, ah!

Anyways… another thread to deal with that.

Now back to you and your modalist friends.

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:
[s]Only if Bassreeves can say the same thing.

But who cares? This thread isn’t about gays and homosexuality anyways.[/s]
Why did you bring and try to introduce it here then, if not because you craved undue leverage and mileage on the back of painting someone else as unsavoury

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (94) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) / Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.