Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,059 members, 7,863,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (48849 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
BassReeves:
Why did you bring and try to introduce it here then, if not because you craved undue leverage and mileage on the back of painting someone else as unsavoury

Undue leverage as how?

Even if the whole of nairaland gangs up on you, you can still hold your own.

Or is it Kingsnairaland that’ll make you crack eventually? cheesy

No make me laugh abeg.

I just find it ironic that a homosexual advocate is accusing me of doing the devil’s work.

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Of course, they are one type of being. Three of them are divine beings working in unity.

Now do you accept the Father is not the Son? The Son is not the Holy Spirit? And the Holy Spirit is not the Father?

Not they are one type of being

Accept they are one being.... Not one type of being

Just one being... One God.
One essence
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Not they are one type of being

Accept they are one being.... Not one type of being

Just one being... One God.
One essence

Then you’re telling me to accept that the Father is the Son, the Son is the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is the Father.

That is modalism, and I reject it outrightly.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
What is modalism.

Modalism, or Sabellianism, involves errors regarding the Trinity. The orthodox doctrine of the Trinity affirms that God is one in essence and three in Person. Modalism initially was taught by a bishop in the early church named Sabellius (ca. 215 AD). Modalism teaches that “only one God exists” and that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are different modes or manifestations of the one God.

http://reformedanswers.org/answer.asp/file/46672

Kingsnairaland, explain the difference between the trinity you preach, and the definition of modalism here.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Then you’re telling me to accept that the Father is the Son, the Son is the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is the Father.

That is modalism, and I reject it outrightly.
now look at how God describes it

When God manifest as the Father he is totally different from the son in work been done

And totally different from the holy spirit in work been done

But God is still the same being doing both the fathers work and the son work and the Holy Spirit work

If you can not understand where they are different then you can't get it

Only different in work assignment but the same being the same essence is doing all the things
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:
What is modalism.

Modalism, or Sabellianism, involves errors regarding the Trinity. The orthodox doctrine of the Trinity affirms that God is one in essence and three in Person. Modalism initially was taught by a bishop in the early church named Sabellius (ca. 215 AD). Modalism teaches that “only one God exists” and that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are different modes or manifestations of the one God.

http://reformedanswers.org/answer.asp/file/46672

Kingsnairaland, explain the difference between the trinity you preach, and the definition of modalism here.

The doctrine of the Trinity means

that there is one God (one being) who eternally exists as three distinct Persons —

the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Simply stated, God is one in essence (one being) and three in person.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
That is why you can see Jesus saying my spirit is willing

I and my father are one

If you see me you have seen the father

Paul say Jesus spirit be with you

The spirit of Jesus called the spirit of God

This all is pointing to one being

That why Jesus can say

Am in the Father the father is in me

That why Bible says Jesus is the invisible image of God

One being one essence
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
That is why you see the holy spirit saying that I myself have a work I want Paul and Barnabas to do separately

It the holy spirit work
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The doctrine of the Trinity means

that there is one God (one being) who eternally exists as three distinct Persons

the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Simply stated, God is one in essence (one being) and three in person.

Very good, now see below the dictionary definition of “distinct”.

Distinct;
recognisably different in nature from something else of a similar type.
"the patterns of spoken language are distinct from those of writing"

Since the trinity is made up of three distinct persons. Therefore, the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is not the Father.

Anything that preaches otherwise is modalism. Simple.

Well unless you want to tell us that dictionary is from the devil too.

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
That why God the father can say they will call my son God with us
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Very good, now see below the dictionary definition of “distinct”.

Distinct;
recognisably different in nature from something else of a similar type.
"the patterns of spoken language are distinct from those of writing"

Since the trinity is made up of three distinct persons. Therefore, the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is not the Father.

Anything that preaches otherwise is modalism. Simple.

Well unless you want to tell us that dictionary is from the devil too.

I don't care

What you must know is we are not worshiping three God that is blasphemy

But
One God one being
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Admit that you don't understand how he networks differently yet remains one being
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I don't care

What you must know is we are not worshiping three God that is blasphemy

But
One God one being

lol, now you don’t even care for the dictionary that explains the meaning of “distinct” in the trinity you claim to preach.

You are a modalist, and that’s clear to everyone on this thread.

Enjoy your heresy.

Edited: by the way, David committed blasphemy for having two Lords in Psalms 110 v 1, going by your logic. So keep it up.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

lol, now you don’t even care for the dictionary that explains the meaning of “distinct” in the trinity you claim to preach.

You are a modalist, and that’s clear to everyone on this thread.

Enjoy your heresy.

Edited: by the way, David committed blasphemy for having two Lords in Psalms 110 v 1, going by your logic. So keep it up.

Once you accept that he is one being then we move to how they are distinct

You now explain your own distinct nature which at the end you will find out it the same as my own

But the bone of contention is

Accept God is one being one essence
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Admit that you don't understand how he networks differently yet remains one being

You, Bishopkingsley, Bassreeves and everyone on this thread are one being (Human beings!), yet you are all distinct!

God the Father, God the Son , God the Holy Spirit are also one being (Divine beings), yet they are also distinct!

If you can’t get this, then English is not the problem, your understanding is the problem.

Again, find the dictionary definition of “distinct” and consider it in your definition of trinity.

End of discussion!

Just tell us David blasphemed for having two Lords in Psalms 110 v 1 so we can all rest abeg.

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

You, Bishopkingsley, Bassreeves and everyone on this thread are one being (Human beings!), yet you are all distinct!

God the Father, God the Son , God the Holy Spirit are also one being (Divine beings), yet they are also distinct!

If you can’t get this, then English is not the problem, your understanding is the problem.

Again, find the dictionary definition of “distinct” and consider it in your definition of trinity.

End of discussion!

Just tell us David blasphemed for having two Lords in Psalms 110 v 1 so we can all rest abeg.

Once you accept that he is one being then we move to how they are distinct

You now explain your own distinct nature which at the end you will find out it the same as my own

But the bone of contention is

Accept God is one being one essence

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

End of discussion!

I will explain to you what David saw once you can see that one God one being we worship
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I will explain to you what David saw once you can see that one God one being we worship

One God as per number? (Modalism)

Or one God as per three distinct persons in Unity? (Trinity)
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

One God as per number? (Modalism)

Or one God as per three distinct persons in Unity? (Trinity)

You are still finding it hard to believe he is one God
One essence
one being

inside this one God he has the ability to manifest as the father,, son,,, holy spirit

What this one being consist of is..
The Father
The son
The holy spirit

Same way what man consist of is
Body
Soul.
Spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

You are still finding it hard to believe he is one God
One essence
one being

inside this one God he has the ability to manifest as the father,, son,,, holy spirit

What this one being consist of is..
The Father
The son
The holy spirit

Same way what man consist of is
Body
Soul.
Spirit

Bros, my question is simple.

Is it one God in number? (Modalism) Or

Or one God as per three distinct beings working together in Unity? (Trinity)
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Please go ahead and explain what David saw.

But I’m very sure he didn’t see one person and called him Lord twice.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Bros, my question is simple.

Is it one God in number? (Modalism) Or

Or one God as per three distinct beings working together in Unity? (Trinity)

You ask what does not make sense

Is man one number
When he posses
Body
Soul
Spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Please go ahead and explain what David saw.

But I’m very sure he didn’t see one person and called him Lord twice.
I will once you see that we worship only one being
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
If you can separate your spirit and soul and body from making you one human being tell me
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

You ask what does not make sense

Is man one number
When he posses
Body
Soul
Spirit

The problem with this is, a man possessing these three can never refer to himself in the plural using words like “we” , “us”, “them”

But the Elohim (plural of Eloi) used those words in Genesis 1 v 26.

It doesn’t apply. And that’s part of the reason I’m asking that question.

But if it’s too hard for you to answer. No problem!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
If you can separate your spirit and soul and body from making you one human being tell me

Is your soul a distinct person? Is your spirit a distinct person? Is your body a distinct person?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
I guess we need dictionary definition for PERSON, to drive home my point!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

The problem with this is, a man possessing these three can never refer to himself in the plural using words like “we” , “us”, “them”

But the Elohim (plural of Eloi) used those words in Genesis 1 v 26.

It doesn’t apply. And that’s part of the reason I’m asking that question.

But if it’s too hard for you to answer. No problem!
you are talking nonsense
We are the image of God

Stop lying to yourself

God looked at the mirror symbolically and created what he saw in the mirror
Jesus is express image of God

Bible shows we are one human being having three parts just like God

You only want to see where we are referred in plural that is madness

Because God already showed it to you yet you want to read plural nonsense

Get out

Because the evidence is in your face three dimensions both God and man

Yet one being
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Dictionary meaning of Person;

Cambridge Dictionary;
a man, woman, or child:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/person

Oxford Dictionary;
a human being regarded as an individual.
"the porter was the last person to see her prior to her disappearance"

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
you are talking nonsense
We are the image of God

Stop lying to yourself

God looked at the mirror symbolically and created what he saw in the mirror
Jesus is express image of God

Bible shows we are one human being having three parts just like God

You only want to see where we are referred in plural that is madness

Because God already showed it to you yet you want to read plural nonsense

Get out

Because the evidence is in your face three dimensions both God and man

Yet one being

Lol, now you want to fight the dictionary meaning of “distinct” and “person” too to stick to your belief? cheesy

Cognitive dissonance is just wonderful cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
What is man

Man is simply another god created by the main God

To rule the lower universe

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Lol, now you want to fight the dictionary meaning of “distinct” and “person” too to stick to your belief? cheesy

Cognitive dissonance is just wonderful cheesy
that is not the point

Pont is one God one being

Then later we talk about the quality of the three distinct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (94) (Reply)

Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection / Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.