Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (46535 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2021
OkCornel:
Increasingly obvious patterns…
why are you on the side of that guy.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
why are you on the side of that guy.

I posted an observation without quoting anyone. How did you conclude whose side I’m on?

I’m not siding anyone. Just stating my observation.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2021
OkCornel:

I posted an observation without quoting anyone. How did you conclude whose side I’m on?

I’m not siding anyone. Just stating my observation.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm this reeks of trying to play safe lol
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by AntiChristian: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chibuezem:
you made me like this AntiChristian. I will always troll you no matter where you are

Trolling with lies? No be me make you like that o!

Na your ways to lie!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

Trolling with lies? Na Jesus taught you that?

You have to change the username and use good username be a good Muslim and don't hate children of Jesus with that name
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by AntiChristian: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You have to change the username and use good username be a good Muslim and don't hate children of Jesus with that name

My views are anti-christian. That does not mean i hate Christians. I work and related with Christians at work, home, etc.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

My views are anti-christian. That does not mean i hate Christians. I work and related with Christians at work, home, etc.

There is no Christian act that exhibit evil
So why will you be Anti christian when their works is good
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by AntiChristian: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

There is no Christian act that exhibit evil
So why will you be Anti christian when their works is good

So that means all the Christians i see daily with bad works are not Christians?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

So that means all the Christians i see daily with bad works are not Christians?

The Christians with bad works are not the ones you should base your yard stick on rather it should be to those who follow the good works of Jesus those are the real Christians
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by AntiChristian: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chibuezem:

Most Muslims like AntiChristian know this but still put up a facade..... I pleasure in conducting spiritual research in Search of the Creator. I want to have an epistle just like bible, Koran or Torah where I will write my dealings with Him (JEHOVAH) The Word family in Heaven

I don't understand.

How do you know what I know and what I don't know?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by AntiChristian: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
BassReeves:

Surat An-Nisa' 4:171 (The Women)
"O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)!
Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth.
The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers.
Say not:
"Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All­Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs."
'

Surah At-Tahrim 66:1 (The Prohibition)
"And Maryam (Mary), the daughter of 'Imran who guarded her chastity;
and We breathed into (the sleeve of her shirt or her garment) through Our Ruh [i.e. Jibrael (Gabriel)],
and she testified to the truth of the Words of her Lord [i.e. believed in the Words of Allah: "Be!"
and he was; that is 'Iesa (Jesus) ­ son of Maryam (Mary); as a Messenger of Allah], and (also believed in) His Scriptures, and she was of the Qanitin (i.e. obedient to Allah).
'

Chibuezem, what you posted is stuff diamonds are made of, so dont mention it please

You sure do see, how your post, got me to go about eliciting sincere and honest information from our dear beloved Muslim brother AntiChristian with those four easy, simple, harmless, innocent and straightforward questions.

I don't get this. How does this prove anything?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiChristian:
I don't get this. How does this prove anything?
Your responses of the following four easy, simple, innocent, harmless and straightforward question will with time prove if really Allah shares attributes with Jesus

1. How does Allah save human beings from eternal damnation and/or destruction? Meaning, what is in place, that is, Allah's salvation plan?
2. Does Allah have the wherewithal to be in Heaven and on Earth at the same time?
3. Does Allah have the power to project Himself to become Allah in flesh, meaning become a human being?
4. What to your understanding does the name, Jesus, coming from a Hebrew origin, means and what does the word Allah, in terms of an Arabic origin means?

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by AntiChristian: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
BassReeves:

1. How does Allah save human beings from eternal damnation and/or destruction? Meaning, what's in place, that is Allah's salvation plan?
This is simple in Islam. Believe in Him according to the messenger He sends to you.

This has been in place since the time of Noah (Alayhi salam)! Those who believes in him and follows him as God's messenger gets saved and those who rejects the message of God perishes.

2. Does Allah have the wherewithal to be in Heaven and on Earth at the same time?

Allah is by His knowledge present everywhere. He needs not be present physically here or there. He created all things so He knows the beginning and end of all things.

3. Does Allah have the power to project Himself to become Allah in flesh, meaning become a human being?
Why would God be in need of becoming like what He created? Man was created weak! God can't become weak! Jesus was born vaginally like other men. He ate, shit, sweat, cried, slept, became hungry, was protected by his parents (whom he created) and other silly stuffs.

Allah is able to do all things but He is far above these!

4. What to your understanding does Jesus, coming from a Hebrew origin means and what does the word Allah, in terms of an Arabic origin means?

According to the Jews, the common name Yashoo‘ (Yeshua) means the one who is chosen by the Lord; the saviour.

Allah is the one & only God worthy of all worship!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by AntiChristian: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
BassReeves:
Your responses of the following four easy, simple, innocent, harmless and straightforward question will with time prove if really Allah shares attributes with Jesus

1. How does Allah save human beings from eternal damnation and/or destruction? Meaning, what is in place, that is, Allah's salvation plan?
4. What to your understanding does the name, Jesus, coming from a Hebrew origin, means and what does the word Allah, in terms of an Arabic origin means?

I have responded already to this.

Jesus is Allah's servant just like Muhammad. Check Qur'an 19:30.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiChristian:
This is simple in Islam. Believe in Him according to the messenger He sends to you.

This has been in place since the time of Noah (Alayhi salam)! Those who believes in him and follows him as God's messenger gets saved and those who rejects the message of God perishes.

Allah is by His knowledge present everywhere. He needs not be present physically here or there. He created all things so He knows the beginning and end of all things.

Why would God be in need of becoming like what He created? Man was created weak! God can't become weak! Jesus was born vaginally like other men. He ate, shit, sweat, cried, slept, became hungry, was protected by his parents (whom he created) and other silly stuffs.

Allah is able to do all things but He is far above these!

According to the Jews, the common name Yashoo‘ (Yeshua) means the one who is chosen by the Lord; the saviour.

Allah is the one & only God worthy of all worship!

AntiChristian:
I have responded already to this.

Jesus is Allah's servant just like Muhammad. Check Qur'an 19:30.
Matthew 12:17-18
'17This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
18“Here is My Servant, whom I have chosen, My beloved, in whom My soul delights.
I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will proclaim justice to the nations.'

Affirmative, Jesus is God's Servant, did and doing the purpose of God. Perfectly executed the reconciliation, redemption and salvation plan of God. Praise God Halleluyah. Jesus isnt any ordinary servant of God. He is God's Servant. He is God Incarnate!

The name Jesus, isn't ordinarily about salvation just only, but there's something else more about the name of Jesus, and it is that, there's power and healing in the hem of His garment and also there's power and healing in the beautiful name of Jesus (i.e. Malachi 4:2, Matthew 9:21, Matthew 14:36, Acts 3:6, 16 etc)

Now my dear beloved Muslim brother, thank you very because you surely did respond already, but isnt it surreal, how obvious and oblivious are so close. Nothing is as invisible as the obvious. If you know. You know ...

Beloved, you said that 'Allah is the one & only God worthy of all worship!' but as you didnt really say, please expatiate, tell what does the word Allah, in terms of an Arabic origin, mean? Deconstruct the name, Allah. Dont describe, just give a robust etymological root of the word and what it means
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Chibuezem(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
BassReeves:

ANTICHRISTIAN show nah answer these questions jare or I will call viciheaka for you
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
BassReeves:
Now my dear beloved Muslim brother, thank you very because you surely did respond already, but isnt it surreal, how obvious and oblivious are so close. Nothing is as invisible as the obvious. If you know. You know ...

Beloved, you said that 'Allah is the one & only God worthy of all worship!' but as you didnt really say, please expatiate, tell what does the word Allah, in terms of an Arabic origin, mean? Deconstruct the name, Allah. Dont describe, just give a robust etymological root of the word and what it means

Chibuezem:
ANTICHRISTIAN show nah answer these questions jare ...
He answered as best he could, however he didnt give what does the word Allah, in terms of an Arabic origin, means, though. AntiChristian?

Chibuezem:
... or I will call viciheaka for you
viciheaka has deactivated

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2021
BassReeves:

He answered as best he could, however he didnt give what does the word Allah, in terms of an Arabic origin, means, though. AntiChristian?

trash
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Chibuezem(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
BassReeves:

I miss viciheaka I felt this bond between him and ANTICHRISTIAN
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
BassReeves:

Kingsnairaland:
trash
I had to re-acknowledge that, its true that the obvious and oblivious are so close and that nothing is as invisible as the obvious. Just because it's trash, it doesnt mean I cant engage our dear beloved Muslim brother. I dont hold grudges.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
BassReeves:

I had to re-acknowledge that, its true that the obvious and oblivious are so close and that nothing is as invisible as the obvious. Just because it's trash, it doesnt mean I cant engage our dear beloved Muslim brother. I dont hold grudges.
trash.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Chibuezem:
I miss viciheaka I felt this bond between him and ANTICHRISTIAN
Beta pesin abeggy pull chair make we tok ojaare

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Chibuezem(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
BassReeves:
Beta pesin abeggy pull chair make we tok ojaare
I dey big bros
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by AntiChristian: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
BassReeves:

Matthew 12:17-18
'17This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
18“Here is My Servant, whom I have chosen, My beloved, in whom My soul delights.
I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will proclaim justice to the nations.'

Affirmative, Jesus is God's Servant, did and doing the purpose of God. Perfectly executed the reconciliation, redemption and salvation plan of God. Praise God Halleluyah. Jesus isnt any ordinary servant of God. He is God's Servant. He is God Incarnate!

The name Jesus, isn't ordinarily about salvation just only, but there's something else more about the name of Jesus, and it is that, there's power and healing in the hem of His garment and also there's power and healing in the beautiful name of Jesus (i.e. Malachi 4:2, Matthew 9:21, Matthew 14:36, Acts 3:6, 16 etc)

Jesus is a servant!

God sent his son. John 3:16.

Jesus is God.

God is a servant! (Makes no sense)

Jesus sent himself.

The Father = the son!

The Bible is utter confussion!

Allah is the only God worthy of worship, without son/partners/helper in His dominion!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
AntiChristian:
Jesus is a servant!
Not a Servant in the normal way

AntiChristian:
God sent his son. John 3:16.

Jesus is God.

God is a servant! (Makes no sense)

Jesus sent himself.

The Father = the son!
You'll have to be humble, get down from your high horse before any will ever make sense to you

AntiChristian:
The Bible is utter confussion!
Please dont dare even go right trying to pull and play confusion card. You and the Quran live in glass house, so be mindful you dont throw stones. If you insist I'll point you what incontrovertible and authentic confusion in the Quran and about prophet Mohammed pbuh

AntiChristian:
Allah is the only God worthy of worship, without son/partners/helper in His dominion!
Please give your answers to those four easy, simple, innocent, harmless and straightforward questions

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
BassReeves:
Not a Servant in the normal way

You'll have to be humble, get down from your high horse before any will ever make sense to you

Please dont dare even go right trying to pull and play confusion card. You and the Quran live in glass house, so be mindful you dont throw stones. If you insist I'll point you what incontrovertible and authentic confusion in the Quran and about prophet Mohammed pbuh

Please give your answers to those four easy, simple, innocent, harmless and straightforward questions
trash 2
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
I've learnt that you shouldn't take people seriously, whether they praise you or trash you, but this poster who types trash and thinks I am affected, well, I just sit back, smile and think, 'Wow, I have myself a fan club, this poster still, is really obsessed with me'

Besides, the so called trash gets picked up by others to enjoy, because one person's trash is another person's treasure

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
BassReeves:
I've learnt that you shouldn't take people seriously, whether they praise you or trash you, but this poster who types trash and thinks I am affected, well, I just sit back, smile and think, 'Wow, I have myself a fan club, this poster still, is really obsessed with me'

Besides, the so called trash gets picked up by others to enjoy, because one person's trash is another person's treasure
trash 3

3 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Nancy2020(f): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2021
Janosky:

Oh you mean Bishop LIENUS misrevelations that you Nancy never saw in your own Bible?. grin grin
Janosky the LIENUS tell me what you saw in the Bible did God ever say he was the first and the last.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Betscoreodds: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
BassReeves:

'As a general rule, most people who have a compulsive need to be overly showy
and self-congratulatory about a virtue or a deed — religious morality, policing etc
often have something to hide
'
- Farooq Kperogi Ph.D
am back garbage man hope you are now calm.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Betscoreodds:
[s]am back garbage man hope you are now calm. [/s]
This is harassment.
Learn not to indulge in this unwanted behaviour of yours please, instead learn to promote a harassment-free environment

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Betscoreodds: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
BassReeves:
This is harassment.
Learn not to indulge in this unwanted behaviour of yours please, instead learn to promote a harassment-free environment
you abused me first calling me a cat apologize or I will treat you as a trash that you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply)

31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World / Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom During Service, Many Feared Injured. PICS / Armed Policemen At DSS As Suleman Honours DSS Invitation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.