Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman (36687 Views)

Is It Necessary To Baptize Again After Changing Church? / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by edoairways: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
The bible says women should be submissive to their husband

You all above are submissive to your pastor
It is easy to quote this bible verse because you are not feeling the pain. Let me ask you this, as a woman will you submit to your husband if he was an occultic man who insist you follow him to his temple ( Got to discover this after wedding).

Woman wey dey jump from church to church na ashewo
There is no where in the bible were it state you must attend a particular church, hence, if a woman switch from one church to another it is not prostitution. At one time or another most Christians switched from one church to another, would you call them prostitute?. The bible clearly said work out your salvation with fear and trembling not necessary sticking to one church.

You just cool down to embarrass your husband for public and church because say him marry u abi?
Ignorance is a disease, I blame pastors who emphasize on doctrines not Christ.

Imagine a pastor wey him wife no dey come him church. Baba has our full support to tidy that choir mistress.

What nonsense is that!

Divorce the bitch3
Do that and do peace ![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
KosiGee:
You

Are you ok all? Is anything wrong with you mentally?

What is wrong in going to Dominion City? Did the man not know about that before he started wooing and eventually married her?

Why are you being rude and silly?...and what’s all these being submissive bla bla bla...so if he husband attends Guru Maharaji or some Faith tabernacle down the road, it automatically means the woman will follow suit??

Why shouldn’t the man attend dominion city?
Give me one reason.

If this woman was my sister, I’d advise her to pull out from that marriage if this will cause her misery. Wtf.

Lastly, you are silly for trying to bully, intimidate and threaten her online. You are a coward for doing that.
Easier said than done, if she was your sister bla bla bla, only happens online
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Franzinni:
God is not in a building folks ...

He lives in you!

People will never accept this as they've been brainwashed by Merchants of Gold (MOGs) that church is the house of God.

1 Like

Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by hope4nigeria(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
debbycreamy:
Hello nairalanders,

I won't say it's my friend sister or whatever,it's me. It's my question

For 5years of marriage, it's been conflicting about this church matter.

Where in the Bible did they say it's compulsory for the wife to go to the husband's church? I attended dominion city, and he attends redeem (RCCG), I tried for the first two years to follow him to redeem, but I couldn't feel it, every Sunday it's like going and coming from a wedding not a church, that feeling of feeling the Holy Spirit and being blessed is not there, I don't know who understands this feeling.

I talked to him in d third year he allowed me go back to my dominion city, and in d fourth year he stopped me again, I'm a worker there o, now till the fifth year I'm still forced to attend redeem, I have tried my best to open my heart to the church but no way...

Their ways just tire me at redeem, I miss the love, togetherness, prayers, worship and preaching at dominion city. Please I'm sorry I mentioned the name of churches i know some people love redeem, so I'm sorry.

Now for a month now, I have not gone to any church, and I'm tired of the whole thing, please matured advice needed.

Thanks
my advice, divorce the young man, let him be at peace then you can remary imb becile the will allow you to go to your Dominion city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by Vinnie2000(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
saxxyb:
I also need advice, I am a young man of 26 years old, I am from a Catholic Christian family, I gave my life to Jesus in November 2016 when i listened to a message of Apostle Joshua Selman ever since my life have been a wonder, that is my main place of spiritual empowerment.

Now the problem is that I no longer attend the catholic church because I don't feel connected there, I started attending Christ embassy because of a close friend of mine who is a member of Christ Embassy, he invited me during the pandemic last year and I was glad to go because churches were closed during that period and my spirit was dry so I have attending ever since, although I attend Christ embassy on Sundays, though I am not consistent in Christ embassy church because I value Koinonia and interdenominational ministry headed by Apostle Joshua Selman which i attend virtually I.e an online church and I can't be in two place at a time and I intentionally avoid taking responsibilities and taking up positions so that I won't be too connected to Christ embassy so that I will easily focus on koinonia and also make it easy if I decide to leave Christ Embassy when koinonia opens a church in Lagos, one problem my family members are against me attending Christ embassy and they criticize me because they think I am being brainwashed by Pentecostals, speaking in tongues is really a strange thing, my mum doesn't like Christ embassy all because she think they aren't serious Christians due to their dressing and the way their men relaxes their hair .

Talking about marriage I feel its going to be difficult choosing a partner coz of these church identity, I will want to avoid these same problem, so nairalanders I need your sincere and good advise because I am still your and don't want these kind of problem in marriage.

Young man!!
You are just being a Confused Soul!!
An Individual suffering bad from Identify Crisis!! sad
Dats Why you re running from Church to Church..
Soon you will end up in Grail Movement, Hare Khrishna or Brotherhood of Light and Star.. angry angry cheesy cheesy

Thing is dat NOTHING IS WRONG with the Catholic Church!! You were just a passive member..
In Catholic Church, There is Tuesday Bible Study, Daily Masses, Morning and Night Prayers, etc..
You can enjoy God in the Catholic Church..
But most young Folks wants 'Swag' or Entertainments in Christianity,
dats why they bash churches such as Catholic, Anglican, Deeper Life or Lord's Chosen.. sad

COME BACK TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WHERE YOU BELONG!!
All d years you Attended, Was ur Life bad??
Attend Daily Masses, Join a Society, read Catholic books, pray d rosary, Angelus,etc..You will feel God in you!!
God Bless!!

1 Like

Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by jookunlaja(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
It's really a pity that private religious issue will be brought to a public forum. Many of the responses here are childish and from immature minds and brains. You don't have to contribute to all discussions. There is always wisdom in listening and watching what others are saying or doing.
Suffice to say that, Religion is an inflammable material that must be treated with utmost care. Happenings in some countries of the world and northern Nigeria can testify to that.
Personally, I do sincerely feel the feelings of the Op. It's really frustrating and disappointing to experience emptiness and lack of togetherness/acceptance in a religious gathering.
I will personally suggest that you create time to have a deep heart to heart discussion with your spouse. Believe in your heart of hearts that you can arrive at an equilibrium. Both of you are involved in this issue, so both of you should put heads together to resolve it. Your husband has not committed any sin by mandating you to join him in his church and neither have you committed a blunder by refusing to blend into his church traditions.
However, with time, patience and mutual understanding, I want to honestly believe that this minor issue will be resolved amicably and both of you shall be satisfied completely with what God is going to do in your family.
Don't forget to always have a submissive and humble heart in dealing with any marital issue. You can actually win over your husband with a submissive and humble spirit. The importance of praying and fellowshipping together as a couple can never be over emphasized. If led by the spirit of God, both of you can find a time to pray/fast and ask God for directions on this issue. It is well with your home. I also declare the blessings of God and God's hand of direction upon your family.
Finally, don't forget to share your testimony with us and minimize sharing your challenges on public forums. God bless you real good, madam. Seun Joseph
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
November24:

No sir,she is wicked.
The man is not weak.
See,when a woman knows you are born again and don't see divorce as an option,they treat you like shit because they know you can't drive them,the man is protecting his calling,being a pastor is not easy,people expect them to be blameless.
I was raised a Catholic,now I attend winners with my husband,I had to love the church cos I love my husband.

Your husband is your God first before the almighty.
If you don't want to marry and submit,stay single!!!

This marriage life isn't for everybody.
Well said my sister
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by laidthrice(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
If you really attend Dominion City, you will understand the church's Doctrine on Family so Stick with your Husband in his church and show Godly fruits, your fruits will pull him to Dominion City.
debbycreamy:
Hello nairalanders,

Where in the Bible did they say it's compulsory for the wife to go to the husband's church? I attended dominion city, and he attends redeem (RCCG), I tried for the first two years to follow him to redeem, but I couldn't feel it, every Sunday it's like going and coming from a wedding not a church, that feeling of feeling the Holy Spirit and being blessed is not there, I don't know who understands this feeling.

I talked to him in d third year he allowed me go back to my dominion city, and in d fourth year he stopped me again, I'm a worker there o, now till the fifth year I'm still forced to attend redeem, I have tried my best to open my heart to the church but no way...

Their ways just tire me at redeem, I miss the love, togetherness, prayers, worship and preaching at dominion city. Please I'm sorry I mentioned the name of churches i know some people love redeem, so I'm sorry.

Now for a month now, I have not gone to any church, and I'm tired of the whole thing, please matured advice needed.

Thanks
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by yommen: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Beancounter93:
Well, the answer is clear here

(Warning....may not be pleasant)

Go to your husband's church.

1.The bible is very clear in many verses that the husband is the head of the household.And the wife is supposed to follow him in all duties.

As stated in Ephesians 5 vs 22-24

Thus it is clear that as you regard Jesus as your head, so also He has appointed your husband as your head.

It is painful, but as far as I know, the God that is moving in Dominion city is moving in Redeemed. The doctrines are basically similar. One should not necessarily attend a church because 'it is where i feel moved' but one should attend a church to fellowship with God and with other believers of the general household of faith.

Treat this experience as a means of learning humility.

2.Also, one other thing...why didn't you guys discuss this in your courtship period.? You should have thrashed the church and other issues then as well.

3.Finally, you and your husband should sit down and discuss the church matter well well. If at the end of the day he still insists on redemmed, then so be it. But there is a chance he might change church to yours. But before this discussion, pray that God's will be done....and don't force him or manipulate him, and he should also recall too that God has comanded him to love his wife too!

My advise.

They actually trashed it out and she knew she was to join her husband in his church. She is probably too attached to her church building other than God. Mind you, it's possible she misses so many things about activities in her church. Why not suggest it to her hubby since he is a Pastor?
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
November24:

I have mature friends looking for husband they will worship... This one dey shakara
Lol, na so e de start naw once they get in they will turn to something else grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by NewDawn2O21: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Take :

Sensenillin II tds.

Don't thank me for the free diagnosis, it's the humane thing to do. tongue
don't let me troll you.
It's always not a funny experience.
I won't warn you again
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by Tundex911: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Love is lost...

Mistake wey this generation dey make most cases... Na una wahala o

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by Emeka71(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
@debbycreamy ; if you are speaking about yourself I would say that is not compulsory to attend the same church with your husband you 2 only have to be cool with that arrangement.
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by Babinski: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
debbycreamy:
Hello nairalanders,

Thanks

I first went through your profile and some previous posts for context and this is what I have to say to you:

1. Submit to you husband. That is what the Bible says and part of that submission is following him to his church which has become your church.
Naturally you are a headstrong woman. Learn to submit. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

2. Your being worker at Dominion City is sacrifice. Submitting to your husband is obedience. Act in divine wisdom and save yourself heartache.

3. For you to choose to sit at home rather than go to church shows God is either not in the church or He is not in you. If He is in you, then you are having a struggle on yielding to Him.

Do not be carried away by the actions of men that do not work out the righteousness of God. Church is not the activities. Church is fellowship with God and His children. If your aim is to serve God, you would serve Him in Redeem as you did at Dominion City. But if your aim is to serve Dominion City, clearly you would be like fish out of water anywhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by Ishilove: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
In vain they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

Una never see battle wey go make you forget denomination.

1 Like

Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
CsRockefeller:
Hahahaha, let me first laugh.

First, I'm not surprised this is coming from a lady, met many of them in campus and during my NYSC. Don't know if I should tag them as religious but for a lack of a better word that's what many of them are. I'm a born Catholic and later left to RCCG, so I'm surprised someone is saying that she doesn't feel God there because I did though I later returned to the Catholic church (story for another day)

I'm not unaware of how this church brouhaha is such a big deal, so I've resolved to marry a fellow Catholic, if we ever decide to leave, then we leave together as a unit. Most importantly, and I reiterate, the most important aspect of any church is LOVE. Forget about all other aspects, worship, prayer and the word cannot be substituted for LOVE and that's where the Catholic church stands tall.

So why did you leave Catholic Church to Rccg and what made u return?
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by Ekugbeh(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
debbycreamy:
Hello nairalanders,

Thanks
it's either you are lying to yourself or trying to lie to yourself.

What are you saying?
Who's a kid here?

Sometimes I don't just know what women.

I stopped going to church because I don't feel it. Flimsy and childish excuse. May God guide us on our choice of wife in Jesus name, amen
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by SLOVFO(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
I can understand the feeling. But then, the Bible commands wives to be submissive to their husbands. You are already losing it .

RCCG is a Christian group not a cult. The particular branch you are attending may not offer you all that you need to grow spiritually. But for the sake of your marriage and God, obey your husband. And keep praying about it. With understanding, he may even allow you to attend some of their(DC) meetings while you keep following him to RCCG.

I doubt if Rev. David Ogbueli will support this your approach. You are giving that church a bad name by your actions.
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by babajeje123(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Honestly, the truth is that after attending Dominion city church you can't feel like attending any other church because there is no church like DC because they have passion for excellence.

Secondly, the DC ministers are highly deviplined unlike in redeem that most of the pastors are either fraudsters, native doctors or con men who does not no God at all.

Convince your husband to attend DC for just one month and his life will never be the same.

Finally, as God to direct you and your family clearly.

You pulled a church of God down in order to uplift yours. Well done

1 Like

Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nicoddemus:

I totally understand you....a it's a serious case.
Your husband is a minister due to that it's inappropriate that his wife do not even have the same doctrine with him.

But you're spiritually suffocating.... which is even worse.

I'd advise you to meet your pastor to pray with you concerning it so that your husband can allow you go where your spiritual life can flourish..... Else other issues will surely crop up with it even you remain spiritually dormant

Worse come to worse tell your Dominion pastor to meet your husband pastor to talk to your husband so that he can compromise.

I know why I'm saying o, don't compromise your spiritual life for anything, other things will surely come with it.

But thread with wisdom

I just pity the children who will be torn between going to mummy's or daddy's church

1 Like

Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by thaprofit88: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
debbycreamy:
Hello nairalanders,

Thanks

You are just a stubborn woman whose ego is so high up thus preventing you from seeing the need to respect your husband. Your husband as the head of the home says ‘we are going here’ but you with your stubbornness says No I must do what I like’. Don’t forget as a married woman you are under a man and you must help him build not scatter. If you discuss with him on your option and his answer is in the negative why not follow him first and allow things happen naturally.
Everyone is getting married you self Follow go buy gown Now you are being a source of pain to that man.

1 Like

Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by CsRockefeller(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
murphyibiam15:

So why did you leave Catholic Church to Rccg and what made u return?

Let's say it's influence, my roommates and course mates were all Pentecostal, I soon found myself following them to their church since we did almost everything together.

Why I came back? Simple, "he maketh me lie down in green pastures" my green pastures has been in the Catholic church, I am a beneficiary of the enormous benevolence of the Catholic church from Nursery school till date so why should I leave were I was being fed spiritually and physically? Secondly, I saw the lives of my fellow Pentecostal friends and it didn't reflect any growth, yes they were all spiritual but mentally and financially, they were just hovering.

Nevertheless, I am grateful for the knowledge and experience garnered there, I was able to grow spiritually and took many things learnt there to the Catholic church. I still follow Pentecostal Pastor's online but I never hide my Catholic identity. Firebrand Pastors and Ministries are springing up everyday, are you going to be jumping up and down like a Kangaroo? The good thing is the Catholic church is open to some changes as I believe reformation per time is very important and we have been seeing such changes lately.

The work of the church is to help guide and direct you to finding Christ, I can agree to some extent that the Catholic church is lacking a bit in this aspect but the it can only get better, no perfections anywhere.

I was a babe, but not anymore have passed through that stage in my life and won't go back. The responsibility of my spiritual growth is first, in my hands.
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by Crunchyg3: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
dingbang:
weak
I know that's what you boys of these days that dont understand how marriage work will say. But wait until you are old enough to marry then you will understand
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
saxxyb:
I also need advice, I am a young man of 26 years old, I am from a Catholic Christian family, I gave my life to Jesus in November 2016 when i listened to a message of Apostle Joshua Selman ever since my life have been a wonder, that is my main place of spiritual empowerment.

Now the problem is that I no longer attend the catholic church because I don't feel connected there, I started attending Christ embassy because of a close friend of mine who is a member of Christ Embassy, he invited me during the pandemic last year and I was glad to go because churches were closed during that period and my spirit was dry so I have attending ever since, although I attend Christ embassy on Sundays, though I am not consistent in Christ embassy church because I value Koinonia and interdenominational ministry headed by Apostle Joshua Selman which i attend virtually I.e an online church and I can't be in two place at a time and I intentionally avoid taking responsibilities and taking up positions so that I won't be too connected to Christ embassy so that I will easily focus on koinonia and also make it easy if I decide to leave Christ Embassy when koinonia opens a church in Lagos, one problem my family members are against me attending Christ embassy and they criticize me because they think I am being brainwashed by Pentecostals, speaking in tongues is really a strange thing, my mum doesn't like Christ embassy all because she think they aren't serious Christians due to their dressing and the way their men relaxes their hair .

Talking about marriage I feel its going to be difficult choosing a partner coz of these church identity, I will want to avoid these same problem, so nairalanders I need your sincere and good advise because I am still your and don't want these kind of problem in marriage.
The moment you left the Catholic Church was when your trouble started, you had charismatic if u needed to speak in tongues, you're a lost sheep

1 Like

Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by Lordsonn: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
When my wife said she doesn't want to attend my church, I told her to go back to her father's house and continue with her church and since then she never mention going to her church again. I don't tolerate ladies who drag authorities with their husbands. If I'm your husband, by now you will be in your father's house. I don't give room to feminism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by iyababs: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=AntiWailer post=103349440]Imagine.

So they did not discuss all these before the party ?

All this generation focus on is the wedding party with no idea of what will happen in the marriage itself.

If u married outside Ur church, u people did not agree before u went to the alter ?

And if u people cnt agree on 1 church to go and build the family, why are u wasting your time going to church at all.

You cnt trust your husband's decision on choice of place of worship and he is supposed to be the spiritual head of the house.

All the activities Una dey do dey form workers in church. A very high percentage of u won't make heaven.

If you can not convince your hubby to follow u to church and he can not convince u to follow him, the marriage is already on a wrong foundation.

The two of u will be acting strangely on different teachings. That is a recipe for disaster.

Imagine Oyakhilome and Ashimolowo as different Pastors in the family. One believe covid is 5G another thought it was just a pandemic. How Una wan settle 'spiritual' differences at home ?

Choose your home or the church. Which ever pays u. Just analyze the consequences, one must make way very veeeery soon. I will advise u choose wisely.

And aunty wey say she does not go to her husband's church despite the fact that he is a Pastor.

You are a disaster waiting to happen. Soon it will be obvious they can't believe in his teaching since the wife does not believe in the nonsense he is doing.

When he grows to a point, the sisters will arrange some session for him. Before u know he is long gone.[/quote I laugh fall down from my chair
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by tibro(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
I'm a Dominion City pastor
I understand what the lady is complaining about, but I also see the issue of submission here. If the Dominion City DNA is in you, you can change/ influence that RCCG branch to be like a Dominion City branch.
Even if you complain to Mpa/ main Pee that's what he will likely tell you to do. manage your marriage Sis. The world no just balance.

2 Likes

Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
thaprofit88:

You are just a stubborn woman whose ego is so high up thus preventing you from seeing the need to respect your husband. Your husband as the head of the home says ‘we are going here’ but you with your stubbornness says No I must do what I like’. Don’t forget as a married woman you are under a man and you must help him build not scatter. If you discuss with him on your option and his answer is in the negative why not follow him first and allow things happen naturally.
Everyone is getting married you self Follow go buy gown Now you are being a source of pain to that man.

Oga did u read d post at all, coz if u did u would have seen that I have followed him to redeem for almost 3 years, and please my home is a happy home, next time read b4 ur fingers rush to type
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ekugbeh:
it's either you are lying to yourself or trying to lie to yourself.

What are you saying?
Who's a kid here?

Sometimes I don't just know what women.

I stopped going to church because I don't feel it. Flimsy and childish excuse. May God guide us on our choice of wife in Jesus name, amen

U can stop going to church because u are a man, it's not like that for d woman, I have to do whatever he wants me to do, there's this sadness deep down me, all those years I followed him to redeem, u won't understand anyway, why am I explaining
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
hope4nigeria:
my advice, divorce the young man, let him be at peace then you can remary imb becile the will allow you to go to your Dominion city.

U are just a kid, grow up

U don't enter a marriage and divorce, if there is any challenges u look for solutions, like others that gave matured advice that has me helping me in my decision to plead with my husband
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
perezeghi:

Apologies but your post seems to be coming from one who is just religious about attending church and church activities.

Were you and your husband not attending different churches before getting married?

Did the Bible you read not tell you that the husband is the head of the house?

If the RCCG your husband is attending looks like a wedding party then find another RCCG that looks like a church that the both of you can attend as a family and hear God's Word!!!!!

If you intend going to your church and your husband going to his own....will you be happy if your children attend a different church from the either of you?

Please do not bring confusion into your marriage with your own hands.

Shalom.

Thanks
Re: Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman by oluplus(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
edoairways:

This is the best way. I have seen old couple who attended different church yet they lived in harmony.

Obviously you didn't get my point. Wheather she follows the hubby to the same church or not is not my problem. But saying you worship in one church on Sundays and then move to the other during the week is what I don't support.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pope Francis Threatens To Fire Nigerian Priests / What Happened To Me When I Attempted A Forty-day Dry Fast In The Wilderness / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.