Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? (3622 Views)

Nigeria's Badly Flawed Election - Financial Times Editorial / Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President / Northerners Want To Perpetually Ride The South Like A Horse – Ayo Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2021
nzeobi:

You supply and you are super malnourished

Malnourished he says... Have you ever been to the North? We can never be Malnourished. Food can never be our problem, never.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2021
MalcoImX:

Shame on you.

All these complaints about hungry and diseased ravaged people, all day, everyday, 24/7, 364/yearly.
Mallam explain this..

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Malnourished he says... Have you ever been to the North? We can never be Malnourished. Food can never be our problem, never.
Then why do we have many bambialas begging to survive in the south? Explain that
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Only if you mention at least 5 southerners doing gateman hustle in your north, then I will take your words for it. What you ship to South is unskilled youths and beggers. You can't see any cos we've got potentials in us far ahead of primitive thoughts like banning mannequin and love of insurgency in the name of 72 virgins in the heaven yonder.

What a petty argument, dragging sundry lame and irrelevant accusations, just to make a point. Send your account number, let me bless your Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by MalcoImX: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
See how this mumu is busy romancing penury. Are you alright? So your mother born you in the north, send your ass down south with no skills only to know the 'terrain and fast routes'? No wonder the cutoff mark for unity school was almost reduced to zero for the north cos nothing tangible dey una brains.

So you believe this nonsense just to spite.

That's why I said you're a failure right from the start.

I challenge you on this.

Show me any institution anywhere in Nigeria that accepts these ridiculous figures you manufacture

No long stories, just name the institutions.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by nzeobi(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Lol I schooled in the North
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

What a petty argument, dragging sundry lame and irrelevant accusations, just to make a point. Send your account number, let me bless your Sunday.
Only a poor man go that line. Mallam go and enroll over 85% of your kids out of school in your region with your #100k bank balance. Una dey disgust me with your belief and way of life. It stinks...
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Then why do we have many bambialas begging to survive in the south? Explain that

Well, your problem is that you can't distinguish Nigeriens from us. Even in the North, there's influx of Nigeriens into our towns, and beyond, due to the prevailing hunger there... But because of your myopia, once somebody speaks Hausa, then bam, he's a Northerner. And funny enough, some of them cannot even speak Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2021
MalcoImX:

So you believe this nonsense just to spite.

That's why I said you're a failure right from the start.

I challenge you on this.

Show me any institution anywhere in Nigeria that accepts these ridiculous figures you manufacture

No long stories, just name the institutions.
Unity schools mallam. Ooh you think we don't know? What's jamb cutoff mark in the south and in the north or keep shut.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Well, your problem is that you can't distinguish Nigeriens from us. Even in the North, there's influx of Nigeriens into our towns, and beyond, due to the prevailing hunger there... But because of your myopia, once somebody speaks Hausa, then bam, he's a Northerner. And funny enough, some of them cannot even speak Hausa.
You problem then that's why we want to seperate from you and your fellow nigeriens as you have a lot in common. It's not our business that you open wide your border for them. I don't even believe all these 'àkóbá àdàbà bambiala' are all nigeriens. Don't deny your mothers going round with plates for daily crumbs.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Only a poor man go that line. Mallam go and enroll over 85% of your kids out of school in your region with your #100k bank balance. Una dey disgust me with your belief and way of life. It stinks...

Very funny, all thanks to the faceless nature of Nairaland. Wish you can come down from your high horse and receive my blessings... I was serious about the account number ish, but since you prove stubborn, it's a loss on your side.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by MalcoImX: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2021
limeta:
Stop voting fulanis hand picked
political officials in your region or state.

You know them but your greed is your chains
Deal with your greed first.

Who would you prefer we vote - Nnamdi or Abaribe?
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2021
nzeobi:

Lol I schooled in the North

State, town and School.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
You problem then that's why we want to seperate from you and your fellow nigeriens as you have a lot in common. It's not our business that you open wide your border for them. I don't even believe all these 'àkóbá àdàbà bambiala' are all nigeriens. Don't deny your mothers going round with plates for daily crumbs.

But bambiala or whatever you call it is more honourable than trading drugs in Asia or even South Africa, and getting a death sentence in the process, abi no be so?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Very funny, all thanks to the faceless nature of Nairaland. Wish you can come down from your high horse and receive my blessings... I was serious about the account number ish, but since you prove stubborn, it's a loss on your side.
Guy, your almajiris need that your money more. Don't you have shame ni? Use your sọ called Money to elevate your almajiris and put them in school. They are part of reasons why South want to break from this cesspit.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by MalcoImX: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You can't dash money to someone who is doing better than you na. For you to think that everything is about money shows how debased and broke you are.

Bottom line remains that Nigeria will eventually break up regardless of your best efforts to force non-existent unity on others.

And so what if it breaks?

That's your worries.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

But bambiala or whatever you call it is more honourable than trading drugs in Asia or even South Africa, and getting a death sentence in the process, abi no be so?
Even better than terrorism and banditry? grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Fourteen90: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2021
They are on a journey down to the Atlantic Ocean, until that is actualised, they will not rest
Gbagura:
I've been following conversations on social media and the only region that wants this country to remain one are the northerners. Why are they hell bent on one Nigeria? Can't they survive on their own? Are they happy with epileptic power, bad roads, unemployment etc. 97% of them want Nigeria to remain the way it is for reasons best known to them. They prefer to die than allow Nigeria break. If it's not really favoring them, they won't want to die on top one Nigeria.

Leeches, they are!
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by MalcoImX: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2021
nzeobi:

You supply and you are super malnourished

Are you in doubt as to the supply aspect.

You can't go anywhere discussing with people enmeshed in emotional tantrums.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Even better than terrorism and banditry? grin cheesy

Yeah sure, the alien crimes of terrorism and banditry are the only things you can point against the North, and even at that, they're under control... But there's no end in sight to drug pushing, cyber crimes, kidnapping, ritual killings, blood money, fraud, cultism etc bedevilling the South.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by AldrichAmes: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2021
It isn’t just the Northern cows, I noticed a lot of these minority tribes are also scared and they can become fifth columnists.

But Yoruba Nation is here and no one has the balls to stop it when it’s time to make a push. Northern cows and minorities can stay in Nigeria together.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Guy, your almajiris need that your money more. Don't you have shame ni? Use your sọ called Money to elevate your almajiris and put them in school. They are part of reasons why South want to break from this cesspit.

Well, your loss... Pride they say goes before a fall cheesy
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by rummmy: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2021
MalcoImX:

A thief, an onion one at that, telling the Northerners about land fertility.

apart from onions what else can you boast of? Even the onions is from middle belt....someone can not thief what is valuelless... grin
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by FODA(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
I've been following conversations on social media and the only region that wants this country to remain one are the northerners. Why are they hell bent on one Nigeria? Can't they survive on their own? Are they happy with epileptic power, bad roads, unemployment etc. 97% of them want Nigeria to remain the way it is for reasons best known to them. They prefer to die than allow Nigeria break. If it's not really favoring them, they won't want to die on top one Nigeria. Even the illiterates among them don't want Nigeria to break ,I was talking to one that sell watches and glasses yesterday ,that he should prepare himself to leave our land , Nigeria will split very soon ,the guy said God forbid ,saying except there d no soldiers again ,I was like :hmmmmm,he said they will never allow that to happen .

Leeches, they are!
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Christistruth00: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2021
For the same reasons that IPOB have refused to relocate their own People back to the South East

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by MalcoImX: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Mallam explain this..

I can only complain about my superiors and those I perceived as superiors.

Why do you complain so much about what you call poor and diseased ravaged people?

What are you then?

Do you really believe your claims?
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Yeah sure, the alien crimes of terrorism and banditry are the only things you can point against the North, and even at that, they're under control... But there's no end in sight to drug pushing, cyber crimes, kidnapping, ritual killings, blood money, fraud, cultism etc bedevilling the South.
Who owns this platform you're crying at? A northerner or southerner? Or mention any platform as this belonging to a northerner? We're far far ahead of you hence you can't imagine us living apart because it's gonna be a great loss to your backward north.

Newsflash: it will become clearer when it all goes under. It will surely come no matter how long. It's just inevitable. Now go back to your quota system and enjoy Nigeria while it lasts.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by MalcoImX: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2021
MalcoImX:

I can only complain about my superiors and those I perceived as superiors.

Why do you complain so much about what you call poor and diseased ravaged people?

What are you then?

Do you really believe your claims?
You've been busted. So this is why you want Nigeria by all means? See lopsidedness staring at you. You're not worthy of my time.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by MalcoImX: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2021
rummmy:
apart from onions what else can you boast of? Even the onions is from middle belt....someone can not thief what is valuelless... grin

What about the cows you stole?
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by MalcoImX: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
You've been busted. So this is why you want Nigeria by all means? See lopsidedness staring at you. You're not worthy of my time.

Or you're cornered.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Who owns this platform you're crying at? A northerner or southerner? Or mention any platform as this belonging to a northerner? We're far far ahead of you hence you can't imagine us living apart because it's gonna be a great loss to your backward north.

Newsflash: it will become clearer when it all goes under. It will surely come no matter how long. It's just inevitable. Now go back to your quota system and enjoy Nigeria while it lasts.

You're becoming more unintelligent and childish with your response, I guess it's time for me to cut you out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic / President Buhari Receives Briefing On Situation In Guinea-Bissau / The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.