Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business (35132 Views)

Should I resign or continue? / Should I Resign From This Job? Pls Help Me / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business by Cyril009(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business by Daytonbale: 6:37am On Jul 26, 2021
Cyril009:

I live around kola bus stop
I am Sorry I couldn't reply sooner
I don't know there which Area is that
Re: Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business by Cyril009(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business by wealthtrak: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Daytonbale:
Please I don't know which section to post this.
Dear Nairalanders please help me out , I secure a new job in bank in Lagos and the salary is 55,000 per month for a start and they will increase it after three months and from my house to my office is not far is trekkable I don't pay Tp to work.

And I also have a new pos machine that will give me money too I don't know what to do since the bank job Don't give me time to combine the two, my bank working hours is from 7am to 5pm and I can't combine the two .
Please can I resign in the Bank and concentrate with the POS business
or should leave the POS and concentrate with the bank Job .

please help me
Re: Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business by wealthtrak: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
tomilayomi:
Take the bank offer and look for someone you can trust with the POS business, you can even fund the POS business with loan from the bank you're working.
That's right.
Re: Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business by wealthtrak: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
If you have a capital of a million plus with a good location, you might be getting about 200k a month. A brother of mine has like 4 POS shops, dude makes nothing less than 700k a month from all his shops
Location. Location is the key to get that ROI.
Re: Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business by lokoventurex1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
SOAG:

Bro please I have exactly that 150k that took me years to save and sincerely I need help on that POS. I will appreciate if i can get your number to call or WhatsApp?
I want to believe you've started the business now and doing well?

I'm very sorry I didn't see your message on time. I've sent you Nairaland Gmail message though.
Re: Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business by formidablefunmi(f): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
[quote author=lokoventurex1 pls check your mail
Re: Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business by Powersurge: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Daytonbale:
Please I don't know which section to post this.
Dear Nairalanders please help me out , I secure a new job in bank in Lagos and the salary is 55,000 per month for a start and they will increase it after three months and from my house to my office is not far is trekkable I don't pay Tp to work.

And I also have a new pos machine that will give me money too I don't know what to do since the bank job Don't give me time to combine the two, my bank working hours is from 7am to 5pm and I can't combine the two .
Please can I resign in the Bank and concentrate with the POS business
or should leave the POS and concentrate with the bank Job .

please help me

Did you end up starting the business? How has it been? How is your profit like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja / 13 Hidden Secrets Lawyers Won’t Tell Their Client / My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.