Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me (38493 Views)

Monsurat Ojuade: Police Dismiss Samuel Philips For Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl / Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Emeka71(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Diamondniyi:
We have to question the NPF for this. What are they doing with the corpses. You kill people and still go away with their corpses. Abi werey won fi’n shey money ritual nii?
Before nkô.

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
thundafire:
But I believe she was stabbed rather than shot. No bullet can tear cloth like dat

Bullet tears clothes. It even causes caps and helmets to fly off people's heads in the case of a headshot.
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by HARMYMY(f): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mossadd:
Very useless and worthless people, perhaps they want to eat the dead body

Get shoot first in order to certify your curiosity
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by ThatFairGuy1: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Heartbroken cry
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Dim08: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Newbreed2018:
Condolences to the bereaved. Take heart mama.

See how the caliphate is taking over our beroved Lagos state.

Our Yoloba elders have all gone mute. Tinubu, osinbade, bakare, soyinka, etc now I believe we yoruba's are cowards, ants, two faced lily livered mushrooms.
Na only mouth we get. Like someone up there stated, our road to perdition started in 2015 when we yoruba's swore with our lives that even if Buhari present bread certificates we will vote for him.

I spit on my yoruba tribe! Cowards that cannot fight.
You are the biggest coward among your Yoruba tribe. If you can spit on your tribe, you're worthless.
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Microfels: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Leybari:
Is it not Nigeria police again? grin what were you expecting? Sorry? ?? ? ? ?

You are both insensitive and despicable. You couldn't even show a little empathy or better still, shut your pie hole.
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by VillagePipu: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Basher8583:

Mumu. So its people like you that allow your emotions to run wild based on unverified one sided news. Why will the police keep a corpse in their costody. Do they have a morgue? The family should go to the hospital where the body is kept. All this online nonsense should stop.

I can equally post a picture of you sleeping on social media claiming police extra judicial killing. Emotional wrecks like you will believe it and start cursing up and down.

The poor girl could have been a victim of rape and all you can do is tag it on a convenient excuse allowing the attacker to escape.

I don't respond to blockheaded malnourished almajiris who are mere food for bandits. Your entire existence is worthless and not worthy of my attention. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by hakinz87: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
It is now a norm for security operatives in Nigeria to keep in their custody of any victim they killed. They should just release the corpse of the girl to her family for burial, at least the family would accept their fate.
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by FX2BROWN: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
My take on this is that, Police has never told the truth in this dead country. The reason their children would ALWAYS die mysteriously. RIP girl.
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by begge: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bubu the lifess jubril has succeeded turning nigeria into zoo and a babarian country. Jubril it shall never be well with you
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Jostoman: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Guestlander:
The body snatchers at work again: Endsars; bodies stolen, Sunday Igboho's home; bodies stolen, Yoruba nation rally in Lagos; body of a young girl stolen!
where are they even keeping all those body self?
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Charlie2020(f): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Diamondniyi:
We have to question the NPF for this. What are they doing with the corpses. You kill people and still go away with their corpses. Abi werey won fi’n shey money ritual nii?
. To bury the evidence

3 Likes

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by israelmao(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
The gullibility of those who voted for Mr.Lifeless is taking its toll even on the innocent souls who didn't vote for him in 2015 election today
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by GreatrAnalyst: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Just be a Nigerian, it is enough to have committed a crime.
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
I say the CP of Lagos State explaining complete rubbish on TV about how the girl died. It is a big shame how the NPF tell wicked lies. A 14 years old killed and this wicked force have the boldness to seize the corpse and could not allow the widowed mother to see her dead child. The most annoying thing is that after all the cover up, those wicked politicians and police will pay the poor woman. Eye service condolences and give her blood money all in the name of helping her. Wicked souls
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by SpaceAngel: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
This sad expression on this woman's face just spoilt my day. What a way to loose a loved one.

2 Likes

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by youngmoney4me(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by moshino(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
duro4chang:
Man inhumanity to man. You denied killing the inocent girl and you went away with the corpse. God will judge you all.

Only a coward says "God will judge you", don't wait for God, take action now, do something!

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
And we say Nnamdi Kanu is wrong to call Nigeria a zoo? undecided

What is wrong with Nigeria
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Kiezodumah(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
H
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by andyanders: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
thundafire:
But I believe she was stabbed rather than shot. No bullet can tear cloth like dat
If you believed she was not stabbed by them, why then must they go with her cops? You lack sense. They went away with her cops to tear her dress or dress her wound? 14 yr old? Lion will tear your own cloth and ur cops will be taken away by the police come one day.

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Guestlander: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jostoman:
where are they even keeping all those body self?

Who knows.
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Awoleesu(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:
Every southerner who is rejoicing over the evil perpetrated by the Buhari government via the police, little do you know that you are signing off your peace and the destiny of your children.

Every southern Muslim that thinks oneness of Nigeria will help promote Islam, believe me, you are among the dumbest on earth.

The fulanis are only using Islam as a cover up to dominate, oppress and deceive. You, the southern Muslim, who is supporting him, will also be dominated, oppressed and deceived.

If you are a Yoruba Muslim, I still wonder how you easily fail to learn a lesson from Afonja. Why is your memory so short?!

The Fulani man is more feudal than religious. He is only practicing feudalism religiously.

If you sell your tribe to him because of his pretentious Islam, you will have yourself to blame.

The likes of Tinubu and Asari Dokubo will regret their decisions to sell the south to fulanis. They think they can court favor from the Fulanis, not knowing that the fulanis don't favour anybody except themselves.

Absolute truth!
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by duro4chang(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
moshino:

Only a coward says "God will judge you", don't wait for God, take action now, do something!
I want to believe you are not talking to me . Go to the house of the poor girl and utter such absurd statement.
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by stupidmod3: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Leybari:
Is it not Nigeria police again? grin what were you expecting? Sorry? ?? ? ? ?

n u laughing because its a funny story right angry
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by abimic(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Megatrix:

Can you believe this pathetic police people? After saying yesterday that it was stab wound, they are now talking of examining the extracted bullet. Abi bullet has started coming out of knife now?
Statement from area commander doesn't represent the position of the state police when moreover, the state police already aired their view through the state command PRO. The area commander could have spoken, not knowing the position of the state command. When it comes to Nigerians and her security outfits, the two don't wish eachother well and can set eachother up. So the obvious might necessarily not be the true state of things.
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Segzy19: 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lai Mohammed will now ask for the evidence that where are the dead bodies... They kill people and carry the corpse away so that there wont be evidence...

Police officers in Nigeria are naturally under curse... Most of them are hopeless and they usually live a miserable old age and die as such too. You hardly see their children do well except the one that breaks him or herself away from the curse
Guestlander:
The body snatchers at work again: Endsars; bodies stolen, Sunday Igboho's home; bodies stolen, Yoruba nation rally in Lagos; body of a young girl stolen!

4 Likes

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by clothingonline(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nigerian police haba everyone should start using his office well

I'm on Instagram as obama_clothings. to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=14abjbrl88357&utm_content=gsph1yn
Order on IG this month comes with special discount.
Re broadcast
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by lolu2019: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dim08:

You are the biggest coward among your Yoruba tribe. If you can spit on your tribe, you're worthless.
oga,he said the right thing. with the situation of things u just have to face reality.even Abacha is far better than this man.
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by leo22(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
You won't find those souless demonic animals who supports this government and create religious and ethnic division for their selfish gains in this kinda threads.

Shame on y'all
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Otunski: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nigeria police no doubt is one of the hudraheaded problems confronting this Country. The more they kill them the lesser our problems. Animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) / Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account / U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.