Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,389 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me (38659 Views)

Monsurat Ojuade: Police Dismiss Samuel Philips For Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl / Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
thundafire:
But I believe she was stabbed rather than shot. No bullet can tear cloth like dat

“After a while, my brother discussed with them and they allowed us in to see their Area Commander who said he heard that shots were fired but that he didn’t know which station the officers behind it came from. “
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Gainman: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
The police doesn't want Nigerians to know d truck how d little girl died. They don't want us to know it's a gun shot wound.
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by seyz91(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Naija police are demons
Megatrix:

Can you believe this pathetic police people? After saying yesterday that it was stab wound, they are now talking of examining the extracted bullet. Abi bullet has started coming out of knife now?
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by seyz91(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
I don't think so

Anything goverment related is cursed
aanuoluwami14:
cry Is there any sane person in Nigeria force?
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by talk2hb1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sue their ass
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by IamAsiri: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Megatrix:

Can you believe this pathetic police people? After saying yesterday that it was stab wound, they are now talking of examining the extracted bullet. Abi bullet has started coming out of knife now?

Officialgarri, I thought you said yesterday that only stupid people did not believe that it was a stab wound. It is well undecided

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Basher8583: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
fergie0o1:
Yoruba Nation: Police threatened to shoot me when I demanded my 14-year-old daughter’s corpse – Victim’s widowed mother

PUNCH

Punch!!!!!!!!

When did Nigerian police start the operation of morgues for them to keeps corpses. Nawah for this jounalism oh.

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
A normal Nigerian dies? Great loss. A policeman dies? Good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
It is not beyond this Nigerian Police? That's how woman who's husband was that pastor killed in his church during vigil. Police refused to release his body until this widow pays N200,000. They even arrested the woman on suspicion of killing him because she didn't "cry enough".

Nigerian police? Those guys are pigs. SCUM of the earth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Sleekfingers: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
fergie0o1:
Yoruba Nation: Police threatened to shoot me when I demanded my 14-year-old daughter’s corpse – Victim’s widowed mother

PUNCH

where are the human right activits?
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Mustiboy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Leybari:
Is it not Nigeria police again? grin what were you expecting? Sorry? ?? ? ? ?

And you had to giggle?
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
No wonder why I find it difficult to pity any policeman that's killed

2 Likes

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by nenyeRitta(f): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
That's black man for you
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by just2endowed: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
thundafire:
But I believe she was stabbed rather than shot. No bullet can tear cloth like dat

Didn't you read where the police stated they want to remove the bullet to know who fire the shot?

Bros

4 Likes

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by kokomilala(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
The irresponsible police collective has become a law unto themselves. If the state fails to reform these glorified idiots and criminals, then the attack on them during the EndSars protest would be child's play compared to what the masses will do to them. The EndSars saga has emboldened people and made them to fear the police less and less.

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Imstrong2(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fantastically heartless naija police angry
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Eriokanmi: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bola146:
I pity those people marrying those people, they are already cursed!!!! They don't have any human feelings at all.... Haba! Human being like you!!!! I pity the outcome of their wives and children cry cry
Show me one police child who is successful in life...you rarely find one...except the officer feared God and humanity while in service. I know of many of their Children who ended their lives in mystery. The law of karma doesn't have human face

2 Likes

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by wills2437(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
it WILL get to a TIME where the men in black(police officer's)would be SHOT at sight(On road,house anywhere they are sighted)whereby they be SCARED to even put on the uniform.THE EVIL MEN DO

2 Likes

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Tinubuadvocate: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
So sad.
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by engrchykae(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
awujale231:
It's a slave nation Y'all
nothing have changed bro.
Chai,what a world.
Still the old shameful West Africa frontier force

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Vipro(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
You did the right thing by voicing out.

3 Likes

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by All4fun: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
When I was saying that this place is not country you guys thought I was joking now you see what the police are doing to innocent people to innocent citizens it's making it look as if we are not in Nigeria or we are not Nigerians last last everybody will fight and what will happen so many people will die so many police will die all those soldiers that there are things they can kill at anytime they will die to their their children and their wives will not escape it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Basher8583: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
VillagePipu:
Tell us the Police station and tell us the name of just one or 2 of the Policemen. The Police need to be reminded that they are bound by laws.

Mumu. So its people like you that allow your emotions to run wild based on unverified one sided news. Why will the police keep a corpse in their costody. Do they have a morgue? The family should go to the hospital where the body is kept. All this online nonsense should stop.

I can equally post a picture of you sleeping on social media claiming police extra judicial killing. Emotional wrecks like you will believe it and start cursing up and down.

The poor girl could have been a victim of rape and all you can do is tag it on a convenient excuse allowing the attacker to escape.
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by engrchykae(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
slimfit1:
Haque should prepare a case and a place for the president, the governor and the commissioner of police. If this country is going to remain together those people the police officers IG, DSS boss must face human rights violations charges.
Hague won't do anything my dear.
Good life is only for Europeans,self determination is only for Europeans.
Africa must be kept poor at all cost so that brain drain,human organs can find it's way to Europe.
Until we shake off fulani,the house niggars of the slavers, nothing for us

2 Likes

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by gambia(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
vincentjk:
A lawless country where you sue the police, government or the president and they won't even show up in court talk more of tendering an apology for their mistakes.

If them catch u where u dey sue dem u sef go hear wyn.

What a country.

This bolded statement got me laughing aswear, this country is irredeemable. I don comot my hand for naija matter.
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by engrchykae(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
The million dollar question is
WHAT IS POLICE DOING WITH CORPSE?
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
What a shame
Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bola146:
I pity those people marrying those people, they are already cursed!!!! They don't have any human feelings at all.... Haba! Human being like you!!!! I pity the outcome of their wives and children cry cry

Their children are always useless. They mostly end up as armed robbers, kidnappers and prostitutes. Any of their children wey try well well to show signs of usefulness, that one may just die mysteriously or become mentally retarded.

You cannot sow corn and expect to reap yam!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
It was the police that shot that girl, We all know a policeman shot that innocent girl, What concerns a hawker with protesters. Its the police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Snubs Buhari In First Calls To Africa / Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.