Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Are Stepmothers Inherently Evil? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Stepmothers Inherently Evil? (295 Views)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) / I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Stepmothers Inherently Evil? by Jloanbroker: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Why is every stepmother evil?
Even a good woman is evil to her stepchild
Why is it like that?
There are countless stories of stepmoms pouring hot water, using sharp/hot objects on private parts of their step child.
Is it that a woman can't help than to evil to her stepchild? Is it out of her control?
Re: Are Stepmothers Inherently Evil? by iamtardey: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Leave my step mom alone abeg, I understand she just wants father to herself and her kids alone...it's just human nature though.

Trust me it's even worse when the oda kid don't have the oda parent to stand for him/her... Dammit...you're like an orphan.
Re: Are Stepmothers Inherently Evil? by Quenmoly: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
My own step mum is a huge blessing to my family....
Re: Are Stepmothers Inherently Evil? by Boss13: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
iamtardey:
Leave my step mom alone abeg, I understand she just wants father to herself and her kids alone...it's just human nature though.

Trust me it's even worse when the oda kid don't have the oda parent to stand for him/her... Dammit...you're like an orphan.

You're right. Most act base on fear and insecurity. Human nature as you rightly put it.
Re: Are Stepmothers Inherently Evil? by Boss13: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
iamtardey:

You're right. Most act base on fear and insecurity. Human nature as you rightly put it. I would actually say it is the fault of the man who should be able to moderate things and ensure equity in the home.
Re: Are Stepmothers Inherently Evil? by Martinez39s(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Boss13:

You're right. Most act base on fear and insecurity. Human nature as you rightly put it. I would actually say it is the fault of the man who should be able to moderate things and ensure equity in the home.
Na so. Fear and insecurity are what justifies the horrible treatment and gross wickedness many stepmoms meet out to little children and teenagers? I wonder if these justifications will be given if stepfathers were doing the same, and if it would be okay to blame the mothers for not ensuring equity or whatever.

Let's learn to call out wicked people for what they are.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Child To Get Married To A Person Who Possesses Your Traits? / 7 Things A Man Who Loves You Will Never Do To You / 3 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.