Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Would You Allow Your Child To Get Married To A Person Who Possesses Your Traits? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Child To Get Married To A Person Who Possesses Your Traits? (293 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Child To Get Married To A Person Who Possesses Your Traits? by saphiere(f): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
To men;

Would you allow your daughter to marry a man who has your same character?

To women;

Would you allow your son to marry a woman who has your exact character?

Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Get Married To A Person Who Possesses Your Traits? by saphiere(f): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lalasticlala would you allow your daughter to marry a man who has your exact character?
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Get Married To A Person Who Possesses Your Traits? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Yes of course, I would
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Get Married To A Person Who Possesses Your Traits? by Amotolongbo(f): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Surely, why won’t I?

If I can’t, then I have no purpose to still be existing cos I’m not fit for humanity
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Get Married To A Person Who Possesses Your Traits? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Why not?

Who wouldn't want a daughter of zion?
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Get Married To A Person Who Possesses Your Traits? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Get Married To A Person Who Possesses Your Traits? by Bola146(f): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sure, both male and female by God's grace
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Get Married To A Person Who Possesses Your Traits? by eazzzy1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
It’s not in my place to ‘allow’ or ‘disallow’ the decisions taken by an adult. If he’s good enough for her, he’s good enough for me.
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Get Married To A Person Who Possesses Your Traits? by pryme(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Am more concerned about the man my daughter will marry.
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Get Married To A Person Who Possesses Your Traits? by DEMZEE(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sure

For my daughter I'm going to do arranged marriage for her but my son I will teach him the redpill philosophy and I will ensure he's well vast in the philosophy so when he's 30 plus he can find a wife.

(1) (Reply)

Are you in love or in pain? Sometimes the two dey resemble / Learn About Selling On Amazon With Tips To Draw Customers And Increase Sales / 3 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.