Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,217 members, 7,957,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me (52801 Views)

How This Baby Eats Bread While Sucking Breast Is Amazing! / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Wife Puts Baby's Face On T-Shirt, Scares The Heck Out Of Dad During Rinse Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by zolajpower: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2021
hbemigho:
Laurence and I were at a shop close to the house trying to get one or two things when one lady I knew only in passing asked if Laurence is my son and I said yes.

Shey I for just buy wetin carry me come and go back to my house?

I now added, he is my first son actually.

Lady was like wow, you mean you have another son? Like this boy don senior person already?

Pride nor gree me just say yes and go my way. I was like he has two siblings following him already.

This lady legit shouted Obara Jesus!!!!!!

Everybody just start to turn look me, like make we even see the guy wey dey talk sef �

Omo!

One old mama, that was selling pap for the store owner now said, when your age still dey mama house you don born children full everywhere.

To be honest, I didn't know whether to laugh or to vex, because I nor understand the mama.

But whatever she meant, clearly, the mama was deceived by my babyface.

That was how one Oga that was newly posted to our department asked if I was a Youth Corper.

I just said "No sir" and jejely walked to my office.

Me, a whole Registered Engineer and Head of Department oh.

Abeg, I don't want to do baby face again.

Abeg where dem dey sell old man face?

Meanwhile, do you have babyface? What's it like for you?
Op baby face ?? You mean this

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Krismas(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Ishilove:

They are already asking for bribes from undergraduate level. Tomorrow they will condemn the government for corruption. Ndi future leaders
grin No be bribe. Na welcome ceremony/induction for newbies. If u no get cash, no qualms grin but ready to collect baf. They go pour u water, enough!
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by omoadeleye(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Krismas:
grin Are u sure? Too much BLEEP bring old age? Can u bleep more than RED CARD ROY? Why him no old?

How you know say he dey fvck very much? Or when he begin to addictive fvcker?
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by mofresh(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Some ladies love Babyface guy or man, who are really handsome or good-looking even though you have no money,...beside I have Babyface too,most people I have come across appreciate it alot...thanks

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by neyo0h: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2021
peacettw:
Hahahaha. I legit googled disadvantages of looking younger yesterday only to see this post this morning. It really isn't funny anymore.

Sometimes, I "squeeze" my face just to create the illusion of being older. Don't know what else to do. It would have been fun if I were single. But I am not and I have kids and I need that respect dammit.

Haha the suffering is too much for guys grin

2 Likes

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by gaftsoil(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2021
I just opened this to seen the baby face
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Atolu01: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2021
It can be exasperating. Very. I just put annoying wannabes in their place.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Ohraybs(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2021
hbemigho:
Laurence and I were at a shop close to the house trying to get one or two things when one lady I knew only in passing asked if Laurence is my son and I said yes.

Lady was like wow, you mean you have another son? Like this boy don senior person already?

Pride nor gree me just say yes and go my way. I was like he has two siblings following him already.

Everybody just start to turn look me, like make we even see the guy wey dey talk sef �

Omo!

One old mama, that was selling pap for the store owner now said, when your age still dey mama house you don born children full everywhere.

To be honest, I didn't know whether to laugh or to vex, because I nor understand the mama.

That was how one Oga that was newly posted to our department asked if I was a Youth Corper.

Yes I have and I have been mistakenly seen as one jambite few years back and truth be told ,I was in my semi final year back in university then,right now am 33years old and am still not looking that age at all!

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by ImaIma1(f): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Are you really a baby? cheesy

The face has deceived many. Imagine someone saying that "they just married this small girl and allowed her leave her parents at this young age". :DThe thing tire me.

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by almarthins(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2021
hbemigho:

Omo!

U beta reject that wish for old man face. Most of us wey get am, they pray our Lord's prayer. " The kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth." Why we dey pray dat kind prayer, because we know say grave dey come nearer.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by abisola85: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2021
I also fall in this category ..�
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2021
ImaIma1:

The face has deceived many. Imagine someone saying that "they just married this small girl and allowed her leave her parents at this young age". :DThe thing tire me.
Lol are you also petite?
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by megareal: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2021
Jentle244:
Your Baby face or I don't believe you.

By the way, I look older than my age. I mean I go just dey waka for road people wey I feel say senior me go greet me. I still never understand
I tire for my matter na. There is nobody alive yet wey senior me, na me dey senior everybody. Even people older than me by 10 years upward dey respect me like say na me born them. My tired is tired.

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by djoe21(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2021
ImaIma1:
Me that I was carrying my baby in a carrier and walking on the street and one woman commented saying "see baby carrying baby".

This is legit funny grin
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Ewatomitemi(f): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2021
It's can be embarrassing attimes
Some people will see me and you can't be more than 19yrs of age

Even when going out with my younger brothers,some people regard me as the last born

3 Likes

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by djoe21(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2021
vickydankal:
It has its advantages but publicly it can be humilating. My husband has baby body not just face with the voice of a baby too. You can imagine what it's like to go on occasion holding hands.

Like my husband just laugh over every comment and don't take it to heart. Don't give people the key to decide your mood because of your face.

cheesy I wish I could hear the baby voice. Una no go kill person on this platform cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Olafel07: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2021
I went for an interview some time ago, one of the interviewers got mad at me when she saw my age � she was like “people are reducing age you you’re adding to it”. I felt really embarrassed. Everyone was just looking at me till I left the place. Like Shey I go cn lie say I old?! That’s my real age motherfudgers!

2 Likes

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by macrodata(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2021
illicit:
Infact I have infant face wink

Most people assume I am a student

The funniest thing is that I keep getting younger instead of older

I don't know how or why
Same here sir. I'm almost 40 with a face of a 23-25 years old guy who still look young for his age. That's why I grow my beard always.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by dollytino4real(f): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2021
where e com bad if u are the smiling type! well dey add small white powder in front of ur head
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Yesboss0009: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
ImaIma1:
Me that I was carrying my baby in a carrier and walking on the street and one woman commented saying "see baby carrying baby".

I smell lies �
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Olibboy: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
hbemigho:

Omo!

when you're old, baby face will work for you
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Olibboy: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
It has its advantages and disadvantages but shouldn't stop you from being the person you want to be
just like big and small boobz
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Olibboy: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
ImaIma1:
dis one madt
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lol as for me, I love my baby face embarassed
hbemigho:

Omo!

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by hoebamaa(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
I also had a similar experience. Some years back I was going to friends place when a girl Within the range of 17 - 20 years old approached me an gave a flier for WASCE. I told her I'm far above this. She said " you better collect it and stop pretending.". I just smile and walk away.

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by hbemigho(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Weldone o, smeller
Yesboss0009:

I smell lies �
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by illicit(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Heterodox:
You're an Elementals.

I am what
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Heterodox(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
illicit:

I am what
An elemental. It's one of the realms of the earth angels.

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by illicit(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Heterodox:
An elemental. It's one of the realms of the earth angels.

Wow

I never knew, tell me more
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Nehyooh(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Richy4:
It's like all of you were extremely lucky with facial structure....Unlike some of us.... mine was worse... especially graying in 20s.... now almost covered with white Beard while my mates had none.... My elder brother that was 6 years my senior had little or no grey hair not to talk of white beard..
Possibly stress caused it !
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by shaddy247: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
That woman must be made, she deserve to be slap.
ImaIma1:
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by RioCarputo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
can you believe I'm 29...will be 30 by next year April...yet most people thinks that I'm 22 or 23....most of this kids think I'm their mate... that's how one girl told me I'm like her younger brother... checked her profile on Facebook lo and behold she's just celebrated her 27th birthday...and she look like 32... when she got to know my age...she was astonished and beg for forgiveness.....

make una see me ooooo......people no believe say I be 29 ooooo until I snapped and share them my birthday certificate..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.