Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me (52163 Views)

How This Baby Eats Bread While Sucking Breast Is Amazing! / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Wife Puts Baby's Face On T-Shirt, Scares The Heck Out Of Dad During Rinse Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by vickydankal(f): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
djoe21:

cheesy I wish I could hear the baby voice. Una no go kill person on this platform cheesy

Have you heard Peter Obi speak live, if you have reduce it by 10 years and that's how my husband sounds both live and in the phone. Even though he gave me 4 years.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by jarx: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
You get luck they mistake you for ayouth corper. One called me a secondary school students @28 yrs old. While I finished nysc at 25

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by ImaIma1(f): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yesboss0009:

I smell lies �

Spread your nose wider and keep smelling them, Thomas.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by ImaIma1(f): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Lol are you also petite?

Not exactly slim but petite. My nicknames growing up have been "smallie", "short stuff", "tiny", etc. But that baby face runs in the family.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by herald9: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Since I started working for this engineering firm, I've received barrage of questions from visitors as to whether I'm a graduate trainee or IT student.

Abeg o, I'm a professional with 3 years experience already.

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
ImaIma1:

Not exactly slim but petite. My nicknames growing up have been "smallie", "short stuff", "tiny", etc. But that baby face runs in the family.
Okay I get it grin
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Heterodox(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
illicit:

Wow

I never knew, tell me more

Download this book "realms of the earth angel" from www.b-ok.cc. You'll learn more about yourself.

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by samegold(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
RioCarputo:
can you believe I'm 29...will be 30 by next year April...yet most people thinks that I'm 22 or 23....most of this kids think I'm their mate... that's how one girl told me I'm like her younger brother... checked her profile on Facebook lo and behold she's just celebrated her 27th birthday...and she look like 32... when she got to know my age...she was astonished and beg for forgiveness.....

make una see me ooooo......people no believe say I be 29 ooooo until I snapped and share them my birthday certificate..

Wow
God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Richy4(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nehyooh:
Possibly stress caused it !

I'm guessing 60% Genetic...40% Stress smiley
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by sisisioge: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Richy4:
It's like all of you were extremely lucky with facial structure....Unlike some of us.... mine was worse... especially graying in 20s.... now almost covered with white Beard while my mates had none.... My elder brother that was 6 years my senior had little or no grey hair not to talk of white beard..

Grays look darling on men though....think Richard Mofe-Damijo wink
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Yesboss0009: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
ImaIma1:

Spread your nose wider and keep smelling them, Thomas.

Still smelling it
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Richy4(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
sisisioge:

Grays look darling on men though....think Richard Mofe-Damijo wink

Hahahahhaha......It makes me look older than my real age...It's just embarrassing sometimes when u got addressed as sir by your age mates especially in Nigerian meeting...Sometimes, It gives away this love-vendor look embarassed..
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by sisisioge: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Richy4:

Hahahahhaha......It makes me look older than my real age...It's just embarrassing sometimes when u got addressed as sir by your age mates especially in Nigerian meeting...

I can imagine....you could embrace youthfulness like RMD does though....he still acts/look like a baby boy despite his grays.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Richy4(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
sisisioge:

I can imagine....you could embrace youthfulness like RMD does though....he still acts/look like a baby boy despite his grays.

It gives this P!mpish look that I don't fancy embarassed
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by UnimkeAk(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
hbemigho:
Laurence and I were at a shop close to the house trying to get one or two things when one lady I knew only in passing asked if Laurence is my son and I said yes.

Shey I for just buy wetin carry me come and go back to my house?

I now added, he is my first son actually.

Lady was like wow, you mean you have another son? Like this boy don senior person already?

Pride nor gree me just say yes and go my way. I was like he has two siblings following him already.

This lady legit shouted Obara Jesus!!!!!!

Everybody just start to turn look me, like make we even see the guy wey dey talk sef �

Omo!

One old mama, that was selling pap for the store owner now said, when your age still dey mama house you don born children full everywhere.

To be honest, I didn't know whether to laugh or to vex, because I nor understand the mama.

But whatever she meant, clearly, the mama was deceived by my babyface.

That was how one Oga that was newly posted to our department asked if I was a Youth Corper.

I just said "No sir" and jejely walked to my office.

Me, a whole Registered Engineer and Head of Department oh.

Abeg, I don't want to do baby face again.

Abeg where dem dey sell old man face?

Meanwhile, do you have babyface? What's it like for you?

Same here, a whole registered engineer as well..
I'm always quick to tell pple I graduated in 2012, served in 2013

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by RioCarputo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
samegold:

Wow God is wonderful
abi oooo...
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by VULCAN(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
You crafty sha grin. You didn't get that age from the pictures but from his story. There are 18yr old black American men that look older than that picture.

Sleekfingers:

just checked your profile picture........you are in your early 40's.......
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by ford101: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mayniaa:

You are above 30
is it only 30.that his face is an old man's face of between 37 to 49.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by sisisioge: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Richy4:

It gives this P!mpish look that I don't fancy embarassed

grin grin grin grin

Papi!
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by ImaIma1(f): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yesboss0009:

Still smelling it

Fortunately for me, that's your problem, not mine wink
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by ImaIma1(f): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
solidmyk:
You must be from calaba

cheesy

Baby face belongs to us
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by solidmyk(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
ImaIma1:

cheesy

Baby face belongs to us
Aswear you too get am
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by owolabiayobami: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
LOL.. Me way I go one of my former lecturer office for a business discussion, and one corper wey then post con serve for there saw me while waiting con they send me on an errand say mk I help her go buy recharge card come thinking am one of them student cos of my look and I con still just barb my Air that time so I was looking very young... I just smile like the student she tot I was, collect the money go buy the card come, gave her and didn't say a word while still smiling. Oga came and while in his office asked for what I will like to take and I deliberately ask Oga to send the girl in particular to go get me what I will eat from the Canteen while still smiling.....She came in and was shocked with the way she saw me and oga sitting and discussing while I'm still smiling and I could fill the way she was breathing from where I was sitting.....Smiling....She nearly won use Sir..Sir..Sir..Sir....Wound me that day as she was coming and going and while I was still smiling too. Though I didn't say anything regarding what happened to Oga that day, and me and the Babe later became really close friends up till now self. I like my baby face die...Check my Picture to confirm and try to guess my Age....
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by hope4nigeria(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
illicit:

Most people assume I am a student
without pictures and you expect me to believe that?
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by illicit(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
hope4nigeria:
without pictures and you expect me to believe that?

tongue
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by meobizy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Stop having babies at age 16. These children don’t want to hear word.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Fantazy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wow!
But u should've posted the Babyface let's see na
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by hbemigho(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
I dey tell you. Na so one say I look 52. This nairaland na werey full am.
VULCAN:
You crafty sha grin. You didn't get that age from the pictures but from his story. There are 18yr old black American men that look older than that picture.

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by sunnedee2: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
naomishmuel:
You're not alone
I graduated from uni 2019... I was at my mom's shop last week and one man was like why didn't you go to school today (I even though he knew I was in uni). So I told him I graduated 2019.
Hmm my people, the next thing I heard was "now that you have your WAEC are you not thinking of writing JAMB?"

I was speechless! My mom heard it and was like Oga wetin you dey talk? A whole BSc holder bla bla bla
Abeg, I can't shout! I still prefer my looks jare I wouldn't want someone to think I'm older than my age
Wow! You look exactly like a Jambite.

My own is that even though I look younger (way younger than my age actually), my carriage and expression will let you know I am not exactly "young".
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by billyG(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
RioCarputo:
can you believe I'm 29...will be 30 by next year April...yet most people thinks that I'm 22 or 23....most of this kids think I'm their mate... that's how one girl told me I'm like her younger brother... checked her profile on Facebook lo and behold she's just celebrated her 27th birthday...and she look like 32... when she got to know my age...she was astonished and beg for forgiveness.....

make una see me ooooo......people no believe say I be 29 ooooo until I snapped and share them my birthday certificate..
LoL was like U when i was 21 nature even denied U d luxury of having a moustache & beard grin grin grin
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by hbemigho(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Guys trying to guess my age from the story.
Scam!!!!
ford101:
is it only 30.that his face is an old man's face of between 37 to 49.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by hbemigho(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Make una dey lie small small na.

This is face of someone in his 40s?

Make una dey fear God oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.