Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me (52165 Views)

How This Baby Eats Bread While Sucking Breast Is Amazing! / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Wife Puts Baby's Face On T-Shirt, Scares The Heck Out Of Dad During Rinse Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by sunnedee2: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
naomishmuel:

Good for you... I'm reserved so I don't think anyone would see that kind of "expression" that'd make the think I'm not a teen
I'm reserved too. But I watch what I put on. I discovered in a rude way that you 'll be addressed the way you dress.
Your low cut hair is a strike against you. Make your hair and you'll get some "respect".
Hear more, speak less.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by naomishmuel(f): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
sunnedee2:

I'm reserved too. But I watch what I put on. I discovered in a rude way that you 'll be addressed the way you dress.
Your low cut hair is a strike against you. Make your hair and you'll get some "respect".
Hear more, speak less.

Sure...
Thanks for the advice
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by purples25(f): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
I wish I had that baby face too. It's cool, but I don't lipsrsealed

I have an aunt that is totally youthful looking like that though.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by RioCarputo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
billyG:

LoL was like U when i was 21 nature even denied U d luxury of having a moustache & beard grin grin grin
naso oooo...most people don't actually believe I'm truly 29....
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Roman7(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Quinex2:
About to commence my PhD but people always think I'm a fresher cheesy Undergraduate guys woo me all the time embarassed

Lol
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Roman7(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Maryjane001:

It has been a mix of bitter-sweet for me. Right from when I got into the University,my coursemates that I m even older than would be misbehaving anyhow or even try to bully me, including some lecturers. Many thought I was 14/15 years due to my petite and baby face features.
Even now in my 3rd year, people still see me as a girl that just finished/presently in secondary school...lol. Not knowing that even our last born(5th child) is in SS2 and would soon clock 15.
Even today, I was having a conversation with a man. He felt I was too sharp for my age...lol. oga was surprised when I told him my age. Although he declared his interest, he also added that being with me would feel like he is committing child abuse. I was too smallish for his liking....(oga just dey yarn trash).
Generally, I love my stature. Being 6 years younger than my usual self is amazing. Many people envy my never aging look. And i even get away with most things. All my siblings are way taller and mature than I am. But I m ok with myself. I m looking forward to doing exercises and healthy dieting to maintain the look. I dislike fat a lot.

You've got cute eyes tho'
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Roman7(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ewatomitemi:
It's can be embarrassing attimes
Some people will see me and you can't be more than 19yrs of age

Even when going out with my younger brothers,some people regard me as the last born

You actually look 19.…lol
You're pretty BTW
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Healthquest: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
placeofallure:
Me I have a big Madam look and I like it.

If I go out with my sister (she's 5 years older) and we do go out together a lot, people will be running around to satisfy me, they'll ignore her. We'll just exchange a knowing look and laugh. At times when we go in her car, gateman will rush and carry my bag leave her. I just laugh.

My colleagues at work last week were making fun of me that in the entire workplace, I'm the only woman our oga addresses as Madam ....... The rest, he addresses them as Mrs....... Oga self dey intimidated grin grin

Me I like it o. My mien helps to get things done quickly.
beta marry because men runaway from ur type quickly
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by placeofallure(f): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Healthquest:
beta marry because men runaway from ur type quickly

I laugh!
And who says I'm not? FYI, I'm very married! Plus my husband is crazy bout my looks.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Healthquest: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
placeofallure:

I laugh!
And who says I'm not? FYI, I'm very married! Plus my husband is crazy bout my looks.
congrat.. He is among d 1% dat loves ur type
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by placeofallure(f): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Healthquest:
congrat.. He is among d 1% dat loves ur type

Did you say one percent? I doubt. Whatever!

Nobody needs your validation or endorsement anyway. At the end of the day, it's each to his own.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Thazard(m): 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
daviesmania:
na so one guy greet me with one hand but go greet my younger brother with two hands and call him bros.... small boy wey i use three years senior
cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.